BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Thanks for the input guys, really appreciate it you guys are pros. I've still had no dice on boots, holy shit am I unlucky lol. Probably at ~70 pairs now. This one will have to do for now. I have empower in my boots for now until I get +1 gems (super tempted to vaal orb the empower too but I'm a pussy). A bit over 71k now.

I really want voideye to work as I gain a ton of damage, but then I'm not sure what colors to put on my boots, since I'd have empower, anger, reduced mana, then not sure for 4th. Also still want to be able to empower 2 res auras for uber.. But my resists are messed if I take off my side ring, so I'm not sure..
B2rad 님이 2014. 5. 30. 오후 12:11:17에 마지막으로 편집
"
BradKTA 님이 작성:
Thanks for the input guys, really appreciate it you guys are pros. I've still had no dice on boots, holy shit am I unlucky lol. Probably at ~70 pairs now. This one will have to do for now. I have empower in my boots for now until I get +1 gems (super tempted to vaal orb the empower too but I'm a pussy). A bit over 71k now.

I really want voideye to work as I gain a ton of damage, but then I'm not sure what colors to put on my boots, since I'd have empower, anger, reduced mana, then not sure for 4th. Also still want to be able to empower 2 res auras for uber.. But my resists are messed if I take off my side ring, so I'm not sure..

same colors, since wrath/discipline are op
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Hi Mr could this build use a sword instead of a dagger pls ? i know it wont be ideal but just wondering if it could work. If possible pls post a passive skill tree for my guide tyvm in advance.
"
Ironxbow 님이 작성:
Hi Mr could this build use a sword instead of a dagger pls ? i know it wont be ideal but just wondering if it could work. If possible pls post a passive skill tree for my guide tyvm in advance.

Nope. Sword has dogshit base crit chance and the nice crit chance/multi clusters are for daggers only.

EDIT: I'm really bored. If you really wanna try you will need to compensate greatly on the left side of the tree to make up for the lost crit chance, you can even go for US since you're so close.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OPA_EEHsQfxGWFHEXLxiwGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwJOEo-isKLJwspi0fLYMtqC9vNAo3Zjt8O-E8jj-bQqNDY0SBRKtGcUcGTLNQMFWuVdZXyVj1WfNcil76X2pjQ2TnZk9mnm0Zb55wu3FNcql2CHvXf8aApIFJgwmG0Y9Gj6aP-pDWkn2TJ5cGmG-az5u1naOdxJ_LoqOnCKcrrKqxkLI4tAy0xbcxt9a4k7jKvjrAGsEAwfPC7MM6xKLGnspK2RPbGttZ217b59wj4Yji9-XP6hjquuvu8uH1S_ba9zL46_rS-wn7Rfyr

Note: this will suck compared to daggers.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 5. 30. 오후 9:11:42에 마지막으로 편집
tyvm for the reply.
In the beginning of the league I tried with a high epds sword and well it kinda of worked but it was nowhere near great for a build so expensive.
Because of the higher speed of sword you can get an okish amount of dps (i mean it will be higher than the normal buzzsaw as expected when using bloodrage) but crit also means recharging your flasks constantly. As low-life you have pretty much 0 defense, you're just very offensive so you'll need the flasks.
Just getting a cheap 1.8+aps 8.5+cc dagger will outperform a 250+epds sword.
nt

IGN: Korvashi or Kalamth
Marukai05 님이 2014. 5. 31. 오전 5:18:47에 마지막으로 편집
Your crit dmg gem has 42% less multi than a 20/20.
Your hit chance is very low, judging from gear/passives.
You could be running haste, dunno if the ppl you refer to did.
The path to elemental dominion is fairly strong, inner force is a huge dps buff for the build (applys to blood rage and the auras), same for the templar aura nodes.
You need to make choices tho, because of your level and the need for vaal pact.
IGN: Iski
"
Balguez 님이 작성:
Your crit dmg gem has 42% less multi than a 20/20.
Your hit chance is very low, judging from gear/passives.
You could be running haste, dunno if the ppl you refer to did.
The path to elemental dominion is fairly strong, inner force is a huge dps buff for the build (applys to blood rage and the auras), same for the templar aura nodes.
You need to make choices tho, because of your level and the need for vaal pact.

Thanks I made a couple of changes and am up to 31k dps with elemental dominion, will work towards inner force, once I get Atziri Acuity I will be able to get it easily with the saved points.
IGN: Korvashi or Kalamth
Hey guys, I've been enjoying this build for a long time now (lvl94), and would like to further enhance it, sadly I can't really think of a way myself, so asking for your help here.

Current gear:
스포일러

current tree:
스포일러

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9bbWS2osZCDCUZxb560DOGIykqTJ-q6HarDOhzcPI6btVYtf8YZiqx_oqPBxRGWLYP7CQ_E7BiIQp2jDkhwu5cG9to7fI_6w22QG_yr44TZE8SiGo-4ynvXcFbAUYhrY0Mvb5oTcNUZ1_Lh29RwUsLsRwZfarb3ES-ZmutjwfNtGVyKLR9Ms1Aw217r5F8qV8ko-uvuuJMMfRB_xp6nCI9GHRT60hcvZOdV1oCkJLCG0WaecU2az0NjtzFY9Z3EFkCFfcAaWfOYb5J95c-0xZfQVvW5PttufeM74eL3pyuLeg==

have almost 7,3k energy shield, with 65k dps on lmp st (around 103 with faster attack instead of lmp)

have 84 fire resist, 82 light, and barely positive cold, which I solve by using purity of ice instead of haste, for maps where it is needed

I don't mind sacrificing some energy shield, but really wouldn't like to go below 7k
I believe my amulet could be improved, it's just pretty hard to find one with
-decent mana regen
-10 str (I need this to have 109 total)
-%energy shield
-%crit modifier
-and something that increases my damage (wed or spell dam)

I'm open for any idea that comes to your mind!

e: oh, one thing, snapshot is not an option, I like playing in a legit way :)
Taszilo 님이 2014. 5. 31. 오후 12:35:22에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보