BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Taszilo 님이 작성:
Hey guys, I've been enjoying this build for a long time now (lvl94), and would like to further enhance it, sadly I can't really think of a way myself, so asking for your help here.

Current gear:
스포일러

current tree:
스포일러

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9bbWS2osZCDCUZxb560DOGIykqTJ-q6HarDOhzcPI6btVYtf8YZiqx_oqPBxRGWLYP7CQ_E7BiIQp2jDkhwu5cG9to7fI_6w22QG_yr44TZE8SiGo-4ynvXcFbAUYhrY0Mvb5oTcNUZ1_Lh29RwUsLsRwZfarb3ES-ZmutjwfNtGVyKLR9Ms1Aw217r5F8qV8ko-uvuuJMMfRB_xp6nCI9GHRT60hcvZOdV1oCkJLCG0WaecU2az0NjtzFY9Z3EFkCFfcAaWfOYb5J95c-0xZfQVvW5PttufeM74eL3pyuLeg==

have almost 7,3k energy shield, with 65k dps on lmp st (around 103 with faster attack instead of lmp)

have 84 fire resist, 82 light, and barely positive cold, which I solve by using purity of ice instead of haste, for maps where it is needed

I don't mind sacrificing some energy shield, but really wouldn't like to go below 7k
I believe my amulet could be improved, it's just pretty hard to find one with
-decent mana regen
-10 str (I need this to have 109 total)
-%energy shield
-%crit modifier
-and something that increases my damage (wed or spell dam)

I'm open for any idea that comes to your mind!

e: oh, one thing, snapshot is not an option, I like playing in a legit way :)

Wrath and Discipline could still be empowered in +1 lioneye's paws for extra ES and DPS, if not even empowered if you lack the mana - you could still raise the level by 1. Blood Whorl is a bit low on the accuracy, get vaal orbing your 20/20 gems :D

Since you don't want to go below 7k, I won't suggest prism.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 5. 31. 오후 1:01:01에 마지막으로 편집
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:
"
Taszilo 님이 작성:
Hey guys, I've been enjoying this build for a long time now (lvl94), and would like to further enhance it, sadly I can't really think of a way myself, so asking for your help here.

Current gear:
스포일러

current tree:
스포일러

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9bbWS2osZCDCUZxb560DOGIykqTJ-q6HarDOhzcPI6btVYtf8YZiqx_oqPBxRGWLYP7CQ_E7BiIQp2jDkhwu5cG9to7fI_6w22QG_yr44TZE8SiGo-4ynvXcFbAUYhrY0Mvb5oTcNUZ1_Lh29RwUsLsRwZfarb3ES-ZmutjwfNtGVyKLR9Ms1Aw217r5F8qV8ko-uvuuJMMfRB_xp6nCI9GHRT60hcvZOdV1oCkJLCG0WaecU2az0NjtzFY9Z3EFkCFfcAaWfOYb5J95c-0xZfQVvW5PttufeM74eL3pyuLeg==

have almost 7,3k energy shield, with 65k dps on lmp st (around 103 with faster attack instead of lmp)

have 84 fire resist, 82 light, and barely positive cold, which I solve by using purity of ice instead of haste, for maps where it is needed

I don't mind sacrificing some energy shield, but really wouldn't like to go below 7k
-decent mana regen
-%energy shield
-%crit modifier

Wrath and Discipline could still be empowered in +1 lioneye's paws for extra ES and DPS, if not even empowered if you lack the mana - you could still raise the level by 1. Blood Whorl is a bit low on the accuracy, get vaal orbing your 20/20 gems :D

wrath is already lvl 21, no upgrade there :/
can't use empower, even tho I have a lvl 3 uncorrupted, but not enough unreserved mana (think I have 90 unreserved)
the thing is, I can't actually use a +1 gem level lioneye's for auras, as I need anger and pof in the shield, where they get a higher benefit from +2 levels (pof is lvl23 this way, giving a total of 9 maxres), so I have discipline and wrath left as 60%, if I was to use them in boots, with red mana and bm, I'd be left with BBRG and GGGG gems for my acuity and coe.
Tried rolling GGGG on acuity before, got 2*4offcolour on it with like 800 chroms, not my colours tho. Rolling 3 red on shield took 700+ chromatics, and that was only 3 socket :/
If I had infinite chromatics, +1 lioneye's would be an upgrade, but not that big of an upgrade (+1 level to 1 dps aura), but yeah, that can be a goal for when I can afford stuff like that.

Threw a few stacks of alts into this and regaled 2nd flat, gonna yolo it soon prob, just know it's gonna roll something completely shit lol
"
BradKTA 님이 작성:

Threw a few stacks of alts into this and regaled 2nd flat, gonna yolo it soon prob, just know it's gonna roll something completely shit lol

Nice one mate, but remember top spell damage is still the rarest roll, you may end up with a solid tank shield but unless you start from spell damage base, it's unlikely to be good DPS wise :)
Well I yolo'd it and it rolled spell dmg%, super low but the fact it even hit on a yolo is pretty crazy lol. Still adds dps I mean so can't complain.

"
Taszilo 님이 작성:
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:
"
Taszilo 님이 작성:

Current gear:
스포일러

current tree:
스포일러

-decent mana regen
-%energy shield
-%crit modifier

wrath is already lvl 21, no upgrade there :/
can't use empower, even tho I have a lvl 3 uncorrupted, but not enough unreserved mana (think I have 90 unreserved)
the thing is, I can't actually use a +1 gem level lioneye's for auras, as I need anger and pof in the shield, where they get a higher benefit from +2 levels (pof is lvl23 this way, giving a total of 9 maxres), so I have discipline and wrath left as 60%, if I was to use them in boots, with red mana and bm, I'd be left with BBRG and GGGG gems for my acuity and coe.
Tried rolling GGGG on acuity before, got 2*4offcolour on it with like 800 chroms, not my colours tho. Rolling 3 red on shield took 700+ chromatics, and that was only 3 socket :/
If I had infinite chromatics, +1 lioneye's would be an upgrade, but not that big of an upgrade (+1 level to 1 dps aura), but yeah, that can be a goal for when I can afford stuff like that.

second try
thank you based rng

e: aaaand, it's garbage, wrong colours
Taszilo 님이 2014. 6. 2. 오전 11:17:11에 마지막으로 편집
"
Taszilo 님이 작성:

second try
thank you based rng

How did you decide to vaal these colours :( ?
"
Haboryme 님이 작성:
"
Taszilo 님이 작성:

second try
thank you based rng

I think he vaaled that because he has a +2 to fire for his Anger - those colours whilst not ideal, could house Wrath, Discipline and Haste. Nevertheless, it's a DPS/ES boost but you'll need to get back on the vaaling mission :)
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 6. 2. 오후 12:41:33에 마지막으로 편집
"
Haboryme 님이 작성:
"
Taszilo 님이 작성:

second try
thank you based rng

I simply thought I need to mimic my acuity's colours, not my coe's.
shit happens
Could be useful for someone else tho, haste/wrath/anger is nice to have buffed.
Mr back for some advise again pls. My weapon is GGB as you said its a better option. Pls help me look at the which colors/gems in prism guardian, boots and gloves are they ideal pls?

*for the coe best to put CWDT + immortal call + bloodrage + enhance pls ?
*wanted to use grace instead of clarity but i m having many problems..using auxium, did some tweaks as you advised last time so pls have a look to see where can i make mana more efficient pls

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5IEHsQfxGWEdsWQBcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoqOCsKLagvbzIJPI5DY0ZxRwZJZ0rIVdZWLVbqVvVXyVj1WlJcil9qY0Nk52aebEZtGW6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNcmx7133jf8aApILkgwmFfYbRiEKPRo_6kBGQG5Mnl9CaE5rPm12btZ3EoqOnCKc0qJqpbqx_sZC0DLTFtfK3MbfWuJO5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPbGttZ227b1OGI44Tquuvu7Bjyl_Lh9Uv22vrS-wk=
Ironxbow 님이 2014. 6. 3. 오전 2:36:06에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보