BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
reaperpi 님이 작성:
Haboryme what are your stats? Thats an interesting setup...

5880 ES
79k dps (LMP)
10k EV
82@es

If I replace my Lioneye's for these

I get
5820ES
87k dps (LMP)
10k EV
82fr
74cr I can't run Purity of Ice(I replace Voideye with this terrible ring that would need some serious upgrade
)
82lr
I don't run Clarity either but I have much more mana unreserved so it still works fine.

The first version is kind of a "budget" version as Prism Guardian and Voideye are really cheap (like 3ex and 5c).

The version with a true shield is obviously better, you sacrifice some max res and evasion but you get higher ES (6.5k+) and of course more dps (100k+).
If you have a really good shield you can tweak the passive tree skill to either have really high ES (8k+) or less ES (still 6k+) but very good dps (140k+)
Haboryme 님이 2014. 7. 3. 오전 6:00:58에 마지막으로 편집
and what's your tree exactly to reach 5.8k ES with that stuff? o_o
"
blaes 님이 작성:
and what's your tree exactly to reach 5.8k ES with that stuff? o_o

passive tree skill
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6KlsrCiymLR8tgy9vNAo3ZjvhPI5DY0ZxRwZMs1AwUzVV1lYtVvVXyVj1W_Rcil76XypfamNDZOdmnm0ZbWxvnnBScLtxTXvXfeN_xoCkgwmG0Yhri3qPRo_6kNaTJ5cGl9CZmprPm7Wdo53EoqOnCKcrrH-0DLQ4tMW1SLb3tzG4k7k-vjrAUcEAwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrVT9bR2RPbGtte227ed-GI4vfjhOq662Pr5Ovu7Bjy4fPq9Uv22vrS-wn79fyr

I take pretty much all the ES nodes however this means I'm not getting Night Stalker, hence the lower dps.(Ranger would be slightly better here but I wanted a Shadow, it's so sexy)
Do you folks have any suggestions for leveling and when to switch to this build. I would assume regular spectral throw would be effective, but it would be nice to hear it from someone who has already gone through this process.
Anyone can give me an updated build?
Hey, there! :)
Looking for advice regarding my skill tree and maybe general tips what gear i should upgrade.

gear
]

When i get my auxium (in the next 1-2days, im prolly gonna look for a better second ring, as i wont need that much mana regen.
Feeling pretty comfortable with 4,6kes and 14k dps with charges @ lvl 81.

Hey Ollowain,

If you look at flubby's original build he used flicker to build charges and puts inc crit dmg in his spectral throw setup. I wouldn't recommend it for atziri or anything where flickering around in difficult, but your dps would jump immensely from that, and pcoc/flicker actually is a solid way to drag the projectiles around packs. You have an extra anger in your shield, you could swap out crit weakness to make room for it. See if you can pick up an ammy with spell damage or increased ele dmg, and for safety before auxium, see if you can get a surgeon's flask of heat.

Bnetplayer the best suggestion I've heard for leveling is level using the ele buzzsaw build
Also Ollowain, I'd imagine your crit is pretty low, you are missing two of the best crit chance notables out there (disemboweling and nightstalker).

I can't believe I missed this but I just notice you don't have VP right now. On second thought, you might want to wait on using inc crit dmg until you have enough points to get VP and maintain decent ES.

I've run this build for a while and auxium hasn't been necessary for me, but freeze immunity and mana leech would definitely make this easier. IMO if you want auxium this is what I would do.

1. Get auxium and keep using PCOC. With 15-20k dps you will be reflect safe no VP, and you should be able to clear 78 maps to level or farm or whatever. Having a 20q leech gem would help here.

2. Save for a shavs. Once you have 40ex sell your auxium (they are going for 20ex, sometimes 30 in std) and buy the shavs. Having shavs and needing to use freeze flasks is better than a lorica with auxium. I would buy an unlinked shavs and 5l it yourself. 5l shavs go for 100ex in std, unlinked for 70ish and 6l for 130-140. If you save another 40ex you could sell the 5l and buy the 6l. Or your could try 6ling yourself, or doing a lotto.

At this point switched to a tree like this would be good
스포일러
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEOSBB7ES8RlhcvGYYZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6KjgqTSsKLYMvbzyOPydDY0ZxRwZKyFXWVi1XyVj1WfNfamNDZOdmnm6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNe9d_xoCkgwmG0YhCiGuPRo_6kBuSfZMnlwaYb5mamhOaz5u1naOdxKEiokCnCKlurEesf6_rtAy0xbXytve3MbiTvjrAGsBRwQDBxcLswzrDbcSiykrZE9sa29ThiOOE5c_quuss62Pr7uwY8uH0-PVL9tr60vsJ_Ks=

35k dps is the breakpoint where VP starts to make sense, not to mention you will need it to avoid instagibbing yourself to reflect. Also its important for reflect maps to run POF/POL to make reflect safe, otherwise you will slowly kill yourself on it.

I would consider farming atziri as well. Buzzsaw can do atziri with 8k dps and we have surgeon's flasks. You still have another month to snapshot purity of fire/lightning and use surgeon's flasks. I have 5.7k ES and 92 fire/lightning res with flasks, I can facetank pretty much every one of her attacks (stacked stormcalls I'm a bit wary of but w/e) and then leech to full. If you get 23 POF/POL, flask nodes, and ele adaptation you can hit 99 res... Which makes her pretty silly. You don't need to that for regular atziri tho.

That's what I would do in your shoes, I'm sure ppl have improvements to suggest.
Gear please ignore colors

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YFfQx9DkgQexB_ES8RlhXXFy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6KjgrCiy_LR8tgy9vOyg74TyORnFHBkrITLNQMFXWVi1WY1bqVvVXyVpSXypfamBDY0Nk520Zbj1uqm-ecFJwVnC7cNV943_GgKSDCYauhtGIQohrj0aQG5MnlwaX0JmamhObXZu1naOio6cIpyunNKiaqW6sf7QMtMW18rb3uJO5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrXhtkT2xrbXttu29ThiOL344Tquutj6-Tr7uwY8pfy4fVL9tr60vsJ_Ks=

Waiting on skilltree reset, so did some calculations

Put the whole thing into poebuilder and it seems this build/tree has HUGE accuracy problems? 320 acc from tree/gear=60% hit chance. How do you have 900+ accuracy without Add. Acc? On the other hand it seems that if I go Solaris Lorica instead of CI I will have 6000 ES self buffed(8300 with ES chest on poebuilder). I'm not sure if this is a poebuilder issue or if I need to run add. accuracy gem. Also, how do you have 6+ aps in your first screenshot, I calculated that even with bloodrage lowlife bonus, 6L, and 2aps dagger I'd only have ~4.6 aps?

Really confused here. finally, lowlife w/Lorica or CI?
WowSoGood 님이 2014. 7. 4. 오후 9:37:13에 마지막으로 편집
Crown of Eyes gives you 200+ accuracy and you should also be getting accuracy on amulet/rings
Bnetplayer 님이 2014. 7. 4. 오후 10:37:53에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보