Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

Also, with these trees some of you guys are posting, how are you able to run all 4 auras at once? I'm stretching now to be able to run all 4. Most of you have no added mana anywhere. What am I missing?
Alphas + Charisma = 4 auras with level 18 Reduced Mana. Nothing more, nothing less.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I have that and I can't run all 4. Don't know what's wrong. I even have a level 20 reduced mana.

Current Setup:
스포일러

Having to use an extra 4% reduced reserve mana node to get all 4 of my auras.
Vystral 님이 2015. 4. 30. 오후 1:20:31에 마지막으로 편집
The Enhance multiplies the reservation of Herald of Lightning plus you never had Reduced Mana on it in the first place.
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:
The Enhance multiplies the reservation of Herald of Lightning plus you never had Reduced Mana on it in the first place.

Thanks so much. I removed the Enhance and that did it. I wasn't even thinking about it. Thank you!
I am currently missing 25 light res. I am guessing the best way to get more is to improve my amulet and rings. Is there any other easy solution though?

스포일러
Replace Damnation Twirl, job is done.
"
samthedigital 님이 작성:
I am currently missing 25 light res. I am guessing the best way to get more is to improve my amulet and rings. Is there any other easy solution though?

스포일러

get a 6l volls. you are at max res and dont need to use a weird as fuck pcoc setup for dps anymore then
Hello,

Just put the build together, got pretty good gear going atm. but I only have something like 17k deeps with gmp charges up + atziri's promise. Any tips for improving my damage?

gear:

passives:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgYjCC4Kmw5ID6sPxBGWFr8ZihmOGo8fQSF2I_Yk_SaVKgsqOCpNLYMvbzB8Mfo1kjnUOrM7fD8nSn1KyE2SUUdRTFM1VUtW-luvXfJh4mNDZ6Buqm-eb_JwUnC7cNVyw3b3dwd313gNeOt9W311fyt_xoMJhs6HE4d2idOMNo19lwabjZu1nKSgn6KjqKKpbqr4qwusR6_rtUi18rjKu-PBM8HFwdjDOsSiykrMBtN-1orYvdkT3Q3jn-cK51TsGO2D73ryRfPq9tr7CfzF_gr-uv_e

"
Elmebaj 님이 작성:
Hello,

Just put the build together, got pretty good gear going atm. but I only have something like 17k deeps with gmp charges up + atziri's promise. Any tips for improving my damage?

Getting all your gems to 20 - especially wrath, WED, HoI and HoT will boost your dps a ton. Also try to get attack speed on your gloves and attack speed and crit multi on your quiver.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보