8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
RIP my 27.5k dps Tornado Shot build :(
"
chokatocheeew 님이 작성:
RIP my 27.5k dps Tornado Shot build :(

Appropriate character name kappa
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I think I will just drop Anger or Wrath and replace blood magic gem with added cold or lightning since they add the same amount of damage. And hope for more ways to leech mana in 2.0
IGN: Drusek
Well, maybe everything is not sooooo bad. I tried to play with numbers and got to this aura setup https://poe.mikelat.com/beta/#9VtQlDh/BsJPwFo/ta1v0h. 22% from right side is possible with 2% jewel - losing one jewel slot - save ton by not going to templar. The downside is 2 enlightens 3 & 2 lvl.

The tree is quite usual, thou I made it with acuity in mind (no VP, can get it by sacrificing some dps). And you always can drop Acrobatics.
Sure, level 3 enlighten works but I cba to level to 95 to use this build and before only have 80% of dps in a new league.
IGN: Chundaziri
Thought I'd share my version of the build and maybe get some feedback as well. I'll say it was inspired by a fair few of the posts here. Ideas borrowed from a few different places etc.

Concept:

-Run four auras, empowering two of them.
-Find a way to replace life leech gem.
-Run Kaom's Heart to allow for much more HP. Bonus points if you can afford a legacy version.

스포일러
Offensive Stats:

스포일러
Hideout : 42k GMP
Charges: 58k GMP
Flasked: 66k GMP
Vaal Haste + All of the others: X GMP (Haven't tested, will update a little later. I forgot)

Defensive Stats:

Non Flasked:

스포일러
2k Armor, 2k Evasion, 75 all resists.

Flasked:

스포일러
10.4k Armor, 2k Evasion, 75/75/85 , 40% block chance, 15% to block spells, 10x% movement speed.

The Gear:

스포일러

-Grip is used to grant enough life leech to avoid instantly dying to reflect without wasting a gem slot on life leech.

How are the auras ran one may ask?

스포일러
4L on boots with +1 to socketed gems:

L21 Reduced Mana (important, gem must be 22 with the boost.)
Wrath
Herald of Ice
Level 4 Empower

4L on alphas:

Anger
Reduced Mana (level 20 is fine, 21 won't do anything)
Vaal Haste
Blood Rage

Gloves:

Herald of thunder auto curse setup.

Screenshots:

Tree:

Criticism would be appreciated. I know I could get level 21 auras and a higher level faster attacks, those are coming. I've been thinking about swapping grip for the taming which would be a major DPS boost, sadly reflect would be the death of me if I didn't flask in time.
IGN: Adrastos (Betrayal)

Shaper/Uber Service:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289614
If you guys had a choice, which would you choose:

3R 2G 1B linked Belly of the Beast or Voll's protector?

Just afraid that the defenses without something like Belly is going to be shite.
I choose Kaom's Heart any day.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1272898

My 1MHC Build.
IGN: Chundaziri
"
Hassemannen 님이 작성:
If you guys had a choice, which would you choose:

3R 2G 1B linked Belly of the Beast or Voll's protector?

Just afraid that the defenses without something like Belly is going to be shite.

Voll's is just pointless in my opinion. You should have spare sockets, so simply link:

Reduced Mana
Herald of Thunder
Curse on Hit
Assassins Mark

All the power charges you can want, while also tossing out A marks for extra damage. Saves you a much required gem socket.

Chest (belly):

Weapon Elemental
BM
Life Leech (Berek's Grip allows you to run a damage gem instead, if that floats your boat.)
Multi
GMP
Tornado

The only disadvantage is that you're royally boned when it comes to curse immune maps. You can swap multi for PCoC though and still blaze through the map anyhow.
IGN: Adrastos (Betrayal)

Shaper/Uber Service:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289614
infinityi 님이 2015. 5. 18. 오전 11:49:34에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보