2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

You could also run Vessel of Vinktar to give a nice leech bonus and damage boost. It also caps your lightning resist at 99%. I feel like running a Topaz with Purity of Lightning and 89% resist is a bit wasted.

Depending on Flask Setup you might be a bit short on Life flasks. Maybe

Life Instant/Remove Bleeding
Life Insntant/Remove Freeze/Chill
Taste of Hate - DPS+Mitigation
Vessel of Vinktar - DPS Boost / Cap Lightning + Leech
Quicksilver - Anticurse

What are your thoughts on it?
"
mTwNarutO 님이 작성:
You could also run Vessel of Vinktar to give a nice leech bonus and damage boost. It also caps your lightning resist at 99%. I feel like running a Topaz with Purity of Lightning and 89% resist is a bit wasted.

Depending on Flask Setup you might be a bit short on Life flasks. Maybe

Life Instant/Remove Bleeding
Life Insntant/Remove Freeze/Chill
Taste of Hate - DPS+Mitigation
Vessel of Vinktar - DPS Boost / Cap Lightning + Leech
Quicksilver - Anticurse

What are your thoughts on it?

Yeah sounds solid, I'd replace quicksilver with ruby flask tho since we already have op whirling blade so no need for that in my opinion.

I had very limited $$ since I started this league 1 month late so didn't have the $$ to buy one and test it.
Vilpertti 님이 2016. 1. 24. 오후 12:01:13에 마지막으로 편집
for endgame you linked Atziri's Step is better then Rainbowstride we will have block w/o Rainbowstride
"
davc1234567890 님이 작성:
for endgame you linked Atziri's Step is better then Rainbowstride we will have block w/o Rainbowstride

60% rathpith + stone of lazhwar caps your spell block already so there is no need for rainbowstrides after you get those two. Rare es boots obviously better than rainbows and then atziri's are the best in slot when you have enough es from the rest of the gear.
"
Vilpertti 님이 작성:
"
davc1234567890 님이 작성:

60% rathpith + stone of lazhwar caps your spell block already so there is no need for rainbowstrides after you get those two. Rare es boots obviously better than rainbows and then atziri's are the best in slot when you have enough es from the rest of the gear.

k how much ES is enought ?
+2K es would be optimal with atziri's steps on to have our Mind Over Matter fully effective.
Vilpertti 님이 2016. 1. 26. 오전 2:11:35에 마지막으로 편집
hi i just wondering how can i craft my glove to +2 block.. and haku only allowed +global block chance
"
rhenish 님이 작성:
hi i just wondering how can i craft my glove to +2 block.. and haku only allowed +global block chance

yup the global block chance that costs 2 divines to craft on gloves is the one.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Haku,_Armourmaster
Vilpertti 님이 2016. 1. 26. 오전 2:11:43에 마지막으로 편집
Where does the 6.4k armor and the 8k evasion come from? I only see ES gear other then the coil.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보