THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

So a little update from my side. I finally managed to get a Voll's Devotion.

Took a lot of grinding and trading but it happened so I'm happy. I'm also LVL 93 right now, I actually don't grind that much I mean I usually stop at 90, but I really really wanted to complete this build. So yeah, doing pretty decent right now, since I just bought a Voll's, my Str/Dex balance is disturbed I need to switch my gear a little bit to become Ele Weakness capped once again, but I think I'll be fine.

So at the moment I'm doing the thing I said, no mana cost Molten Strike and I have around 110 life left and Leap Slam costs 9 mana so I can pretty much spam it a lot and to be honest only one LGOH jewel is pretty much enough for me to regain all of my life back to spam Leap Slam even more.

If I can get a similar one to this but with also additional 30 Dexterity, that would be so good.

Another thing I want to discuss is that what do you guys think about going Block? At first I thought it would require a lot of points and gear switching but then I realized it actually takes like 6-10 points depending on how much you wanna invest.

We get Gladiator, Reckless Defence and a Voll's with block corruption(pretty much costs the same with any other Voll's), Rainbowstride, Aegis Aurora and use Tempest Shield in CWDT setup and this basically gives us 60% Block Chance, without Rumi's, and 75% of Block will be applied to Spells. And it only requires 10 points. We would lose some damage, that is obvious but on the paper it looks like it could be insanely tankier, with Rumi's we would basically be block capped.

Maybe we can keep playing with normal setup and then switch to this version, against really hard bosses like Twinned Core? If I ever get a Core map and really feel like doing it, gonna give it a try for sure.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
Creator66 님이 작성:
Thanks, also what do you think about taking occultist instead of champion for the Scion ?

That's a perfectly fine option if you think the energy shield is worth keeping fortify in your leap slam setup and you don't need the additional 20 str/dex
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Have you thought about taking the life gain on hit and energy shield nodes (+Hired Killer) so that you can forgo life gain on hit on jewels and instead get more offensive or energy shield focused ones? I think even taking one of those nodes would be worth the passive.

PS.
Those are actually life and life gained on hit but since you put Energy from Within in the node close they go towards energy shield.
werchiel 님이 2016. 4. 12. 오후 2:10:16에 마지막으로 편집
"
werchiel 님이 작성:
Have you thought about taking the life gain on hit and energy shield nodes (+Hired Killer) so that you can forgo life gain on hit on jewels and instead get more offensive or energy shield focused ones? I think even taking one of those nodes would be worth the passive.

PS.
Those are actually life and life gained on hit but since you put Energy from Within in the node close they go towards energy shield.

those nodes gives life on kill NOT life on hit.
"
"
werchiel 님이 작성:

PS.

This. You can get 4 life gain on hit by the lust for carnage cluster, but IMO it's not worth the passives.

And the only opportunity cost of getting crimson jewels with life gain on hit is when compared to perfectly rolled 4 mod cobalt/crimson jewels, which are super difficult/expensive to get. So in practice, it's not that much of a drawback.
This build only sens if you playing in standard and got mjolner 50% chance to Cast Socketed Lightning Spells on Hit ,other way better coc cyclone shadow trik and normal dagger from vagan crit and speed attack
"
zbgruby 님이 작성:
This build only sens if you playing in standard and got mjolner 50% chance to Cast Socketed Lightning Spells on Hit ,other way better coc cyclone shadow trik and normal dagger from vagan crit and speed attack

Please don't shitpost here when you clearly haven't even read the build guide.
tackle70 님이 2016. 4. 12. 오후 5:16:40에 마지막으로 편집
"
tackle70 님이 작성:
"
"
werchiel 님이 작성:

PS.

This. You can get 4 life gain on hit by the lust for carnage cluster, but IMO it's not worth the passives.

And the only opportunity cost of getting crimson jewels with life gain on hit is when compared to perfectly rolled 4 mod cobalt/crimson jewels, which are super difficult/expensive to get. So in practice, it's not that much of a drawback.

Oh dayum - my bad.
I've been slowly rising up - currently level 74, I did some T8 maps and usually it goes rather well since packs of mobs just instadie but it's a bit of a hassle to change to molten strike for bosses.
I'm thinking of getting a 6L just to put both lightning strike and molten into one item.
I also noticed that using shift is sometimes really a blessing - probably that isn't the case on higher levels/with better gear but for example devourers just wreck me - I got instagibed on Dark Forest by a rare devourer popping out of the ground - facetanking them is super risky if you don't have a lot of other monsters for procs to heal off of but then (and also for other heavy hitting slow moving targets) it helps a lot to hold shift and attack them from a distance - melee portion doesn't hit but projectiles from Light strike still hit and they can proc mjolnir.
And to be honest - I find this quite fun since with kiting I can kill enemies I usually wouldn't be able to take.

I also have a question about champion ascenancy - why would we take it if we have fortify in both leap slam and lightning strike? Fortify from lightning strike could be substituted for something (life gain on hit maybe? although that wouldn't solve the issue for molten so meh). Wouldn't getting gladiator or guardian fare better?
werchiel 님이 2016. 4. 13. 오전 3:35:03에 마지막으로 편집
bump for another genius who decided to necro the old thread.... *sigh*
Well, I've been playing this char for like a week or 2, and I am satisfied with it. It's not that cheap, but not too expensive either. I'm lvl 85, using only molten strike. The bigest issue for me is to get the right colors on right place. My ring is bad (and I should feel bad), my amulet is kinda bad, but it gives a lot of str, soo it works for me. Im running tier 12 maps easy, only problem for me is bleeding, died couple of times because of him. Also, need to craft some better jewelers.
Gear

Jewels          

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보