[2.6] The Roadrunner -- Lab Speedrunner and BossKiller [w/ Videos]

"
whiteselect 님이 작성:
What is better controlled destruction + increased duration enchant or increased duration + bv damage enchant?

Duration support is a quality of life, mainly for mapping. Controlled + Damage enchant will give the most damage.
What's the mandatory amount of stats (life/mana/eva/res/dmg) is needed to run the uber lab ?

I'm still having hard time in the last part of Izaro fight. Sometime I die, and the when I succed to kill Izaro, it's after a long fight, and killing lieutnant which make the run significantly less profitable.

Thanks.
LAGROSSESIMONE 님이 2017. 4. 3. 오후 5:50:52에 마지막으로 편집
"
What's the mandatory amount of stats (life/mana/eva/res/dmg) is needed to run the uber lab ?

I'm still having hard time in the last part of Izaro fight. Sometime I die, and the when I succed to kill Izaro, it's after a long fight, and killing lieutnant which make the run significantly less profitable.

Thanks.

I can't tell you exact numbers. If you're following my build, damage against Izaro should never be an issue. What I have is WAY overkill. As far as life and mana, I started running uber lab with about 4.6k life and 2k mana and have never died to Izaro (around 400 runs). I now have 5.4k life and 2.6k mana and it's a breeze. Res cap is mandatory on every character, so nothing special to say about that. Evasion makes you move faster and evade a few more attacks. There is no hard requirement here.
What's the best way to level with this build? Currently level 38. I got a Tabula with BV-Added Chaos-Inc Duration-Void Manip-Inc AOE-Spell Echo. Should I just stack life/resist on my other gear and just power through until I can use Obliteration Wands or are there other uniques I should pick up along the way.
Any chance you post a video of map clearing (t10/t11)?
Awesome, I was just trying to decide what to do with my legacy raider, frost blades has been meh.

I loved playing your witch earthquake char in prophecy :)

How do I use smoke mine to increase run speed? Vs. phase run? Just alternate them or something for the 6 second buff?
Currently at lvl 70 with this build on HC. Farming Dried Lake getting ready to map.
Movespeed already feels very good. But I wonder if i can get above 5k HP with my kind of gear
and wether Uber Izaro will kill me. Also, do you use a Basalt Flask for Uber ?
I probably will as it helps with traps too.

And is this the type of build all these Labspeedrunner Pathfinders who get crazy times play ?
I wanted to check some of the top players profiles but all of them are on private.

edit: Oh heck I´m gettin cold feet now. I´m at lvl 72 and my gear isn´t all that bad but I´m still at 3,8k hp. I might have to get rid of that Devotos, but that would still only put me near 4K.
I don´t know if i can min max my gear that much, to even achieve the 4,6K life TO said were the minimum to do Uber.. I hope I didn´t put time and effort in a build that won´t be Uber Viable on HC.
But on the other hand the ladders are FULL of PF´s.
NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso 님이 2017. 4. 4. 오후 5:56:14에 마지막으로 편집
The build scales with both mana and life (using MoM) it sure needs some scaling from your gear, but levels will help a lot. All uber lab builds will eventually die (even the tankiest ones -i died with a character that had 100% uptime with immortal call-) but this one is extremely fast and if you are not stupid with traps, you likely won't die.
I´m less concerned about traps than about Izaro. But I may have judged too early.
I just replaced Devoto´s with Lion Pelt and I still haven´t taken the Heart and Soul Cluster,
Which I´ll have in 6 Levels which would be lvl 78. That should put me at around 4,5k.
Still don´t know how I feel about that. But we´ll see.
I specced out of the Assassin Start and now I have 4,7k HP.
I´d like to get to 5K and even 6K to feel safe for uber but since we are evasion based,
it probably doesn´t matter how much HP we get here. If Izaro Crits, he Crits and if I don´t evade
that either manually or through the mechanic, then I´m probably dead.
5 or 6 K won´t make a difference there. I only completed Uber on a Juggernaut with 8 endurance charges.
I always had around 6 K life on there. And once I tanked a leap slam without my endurance charges up.
That was almost a oneshot. So I assume anything that isn´t Izaros default attack, can oneshot us.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보