[3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM #

Loving this build, it's simple and fun. I just feel a bit squishy (level 77 with 3.1k hp and 700 ES after doing some enchanting and going for life nodes). Should I get more life nodes (my resistances are capped) or is my gear just wrong?
"
DeGyrst 님이 작성:
"
BananaShot 님이 작성:
"
Damiano_POL 님이 작성:

❄❄❄ TIPS & TRICKS ❄❄❄

Num5 Trick - Tutorial
IMPORTANT:
With NUM5* trick u can detonate mines like pro!

*NUM5 Trick:
NUM LOCK MUST BE ON:
1. Go to Options "O" ---> INPUT
2. Find "Attack in place" (default is SHIFT), click and change it on NUM5 (5 from Numpad ;) )
3. Save!

4. NOW Press NUM5, hold it
5. Turn off NUM LOCK OFF

Steps 4 & 5 reapeat every time u launch game

In 3.0 have a problem with no generation of power charges with this trick, they are simply don't generate(with node for 15% ofc)

UPD: what have happened with generation of power charges?(they are too rare now...)

You can use orb of storms + power charge on critical to help it. Blasphemy + assasins mark, or herald with curse on hit + assasins mark, cwdt + assasins, bet ive forgot some :p

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Jaws_of_Agony
Using this is far easier, I think.
Do you think its worth it to go Low Life in 3.0? If I can manage to get 5L/6L shavs?
"
uez 님이 작성:
I'm finally at maps. This build is so damn fun. Went Life-MOM. 3.4k HP / 3k ES at the moment. Ok gear considering league just started.

I still need the pots and going to upgrade my weapon tomorrow but so far so good!

Do you make any changes on your tree?
"
eaglez0r 님이 작성:
Loving this build, it's simple and fun. I just feel a bit squishy (level 77 with 3.1k hp and 700 ES after doing some enchanting and going for life nodes). Should I get more life nodes (my resistances are capped) or is my gear just wrong?

Hi! I saw your gear and u got +176 total life from gear. Just try to find or buy something with more life and es. go for hybrid, then transform into CI
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
Update: I switched to CI. I'm at around 7.5k ES right now and probably going to spec into more ES nodes. My crit chance is 40% w/ 400% multi. Damage is insane, but yeah just need more ES haha. Been getting really lucky with drops this league so far.
IGN: uez
Hello Guys!
I just uploaded [3.0] Act 6 : The Brine King's Reef Gameplay Video + The Brine King Fight Video (at level 53 with junk gear) Frostbolt miner RLZ!!!
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
Damiano_POL 님이 2017. 8. 8. 오후 1:49:29에 마지막으로 편집
Hello, this build looks really fun.I am starting to reroll right now. I want to go low-life, guess the tree is the same as CI. What curse's / Auras should I use for low life? It would be nice if u could upload some high tier maps video, wondering how good the single target is now with the increased boss HP.
"
Snowmanmc87 님이 작성:
Hello, this build looks really fun.I am starting to reroll right now. I want to go low-life, guess the tree is the same as CI. What curse's / Auras should I use for low life? It would be nice if u could upload some high tier maps video, wondering how good the single target is now with the increased boss HP.

Hi! Just look at some videos from 2.4. Dmg is pretty nice, for bosses with higher ammount of HP iam using Frostbite curse (Frostbite, Curse on hit, orb of storms + 1 random gem). on Youtube @ClownFiest said that this setup: spell totem + detonate + enhance + faster casting is a machine gun kill combo break pokemon annihilator :)

I dont have enough time to reach higher level and do some high tier maps, but in 2.4 T15 or T13/14 with more HP mods were sometimes a ... joke?

With junk gear i did all guardians (phoenix,hydra deahtles / minotaur, chimera 2-3 deaths beacause iam a noob. I tried shaper, cant go through 2nd phase -need more Mana and dps. shaper avaible on low-life imao, same with uber)

been wanting to try out some Mining after watching some videos. I started out this league playing Frostbolt totems but rerolled cause single target damage was pathetic. Do Mines do better? Will this also work with Glacial Cascade?
IGN: DabrixRN
Thomasmgp 님이 2017. 8. 10. 오전 6:20:24에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보