[3.0] Spectral Throw Ele/Crit - Elementalist/Inquisitor - All Content

"
Speedmonkey 님이 작성:
"
Ascylia 님이 작성:
i have very huge mana problems, too. On singletarget i OOM so fast.
and i feel like the dps is horrible bad, my Freezing Pulse witch was able to do t4-5 after Kitava very easy, and this char feel bad in t1 and i dont know why and i cant think what item increases my dps that much.

1. You can skill Thrill Killer/ Soul Siphon and Mana leech for leveling, there should be no mana problems at all.

2. I said i leveled with sunder mostly, the 4L ST setup is just an option.

3. If you struggle with damage, than your gear isn't good enough, or you are doing something wrong. I stated that is build is not a cheap one, so if your running maps with terrible gear your damage is ofcourse terrible, but imo even with decent gear you can ramp up to tier:10 maps in no time.

Can you maybe have a look at my char? i dont think my gear is that bad at all.

And i have already primal spirit for mana regeneration :/
Ascylia 님이 2017. 9. 18. 오후 1:06:49에 마지막으로 편집
"
Ascylia 님이 작성:
"
Speedmonkey 님이 작성:
"
Ascylia 님이 작성:
i have very huge mana problems, too. On singletarget i OOM so fast.
and i feel like the dps is horrible bad, my Freezing Pulse witch was able to do t4-5 after Kitava very easy, and this char feel bad in t1 and i dont know why and i cant think what item increases my dps that much.

1. You can skill Thrill Killer/ Soul Siphon and Mana leech for leveling, there should be no mana problems at all.

2. I said i leveled with sunder mostly, the 4L ST setup is just an option.

3. If you struggle with damage, than your gear isn't good enough, or you are doing something wrong. I stated that is build is not a cheap one, so if your running maps with terrible gear your damage is ofcourse terrible, but imo even with decent gear you can ramp up to tier:10 maps in no time.

Can you maybe have a look at my char? i dont think my gear is that bad at all.

And i have already primal spirit for mana regeneration :/

primal spirit is the wrong node for mana, skill out of it and skill 3 points into thrill killer. (or soul siphon) or even both if you need it.

If you think you need damage get rings with WED (BIS Opal Rings, those give you a good chunk of damage), though Opal Rings are lvl 80. So you have to get some more level for that. Also get WED on your belt. Your build does mainly use lightning damage, so a cold amulet is not really worth it. Get one with WED and resis and max life. You have to min max arround your stats. Otherwise does your gear seem fine.

In my experience, the rings and all possible %life from the tree were too important and I couldn't enjoy the build until level 80something. I ended up switching to a cheap wander build that used similar gear so I could farm/level easily and respec cheaply once I was ready. Once I switched this build was far superior despite having the same amount of funding (maybe a bit more expensive but like 40 chaos or something minimal like that).

I'm breezing through every map I run no matter the mods. I do die every now and again because I hadn't played since 2.1, but even then I couldn't farm the way I'm doing now.
Hi, I just asked about my dps 2 days ago because i suck. Now:
14k nothing buffed in HO, 24k with 2 Auras and golems, when attacking i got around 27~29k dps with GMP. Only used SlowProjs for Bosses.
I can run some tier9 maps with deathless for now.
1 more last question:
Can change from Kaom's Root to anyother?
"
emolybq 님이 작성:
14k nothing buffed in HO, 24k with 2 Auras and golems, when attacking i got around 27~29k dps with GMP. Only used SlowProjs for Bosses.
1 more last question:

Get opal rings, they add a lot of damage. I think your Amulet can be upgraded, as you're not getting life from it. The belt too, you could get strength instead of % physical damage for a bit more hp. Belly of the beast also helps a lot with survivability but that one is kind of expensive.

You can get pretty decent opal rings for around 2-3 ex. I don't remember how much I paid for my belt and amulet but iirc they were under 1-2 exalts each. You could upgrade those first and leave Belly for last.

Kaom's Roots also help a lot with survival. If you're not killing stuff in one hit, you might need to move around a lot with shield charge to avoid damage (you can see OP do it in his videos) and those boots make sure you don't get stuck in a spot. If you really don't want to use them, at least get a flask that removes freeze and chill, but keep in mind that stuns might still cause deaths.
"
xWords 님이 작성:
In my experience, the rings and all possible %life from the tree were too important and I couldn't enjoy the build until level 80something. I ended up switching to a cheap wander build that used similar gear so I could farm/level easily and respec cheaply once I was ready. Once I switched this build was far superior despite having the same amount of funding (maybe a bit more expensive but like 40 chaos or something minimal like that).

I'm breezing through every map I run no matter the mods. I do die every now and again because I hadn't played since 2.1, but even then I couldn't farm the way I'm doing now.

I leveled with sunder to like 68, then swapped and had like no real problems, but i guess because i had a 6 linked Belly. There is probably like you said a better way of leveling like the guide is suggesting. But sundere is really a good way aswell, because ele damage works fine aswell.
Maybe i should update the leveling tips a bit though.

Glad you are enjoying it now! The build gets better with every piece you upgrade and has imo nearly everything you want to have. Clearspeed, survivability, does all map mods, can do all content. And you have many side benefits like you'll never get stunned/slowed, good leech etc. It's an allrounder with a smooth gameplay.
"
xWords 님이 작성:
"
emolybq 님이 작성:
1 more last question:

Get opal rings, they add a lot of damage. I think your Amulet can be upgraded, as you're not getting life from it. The belt too, you could get strength instead of % physical damage for a bit more hp. Belly of the beast also helps a lot with survivability but that one is kind of expensive.

You can get pretty decent opal rings for around 2-3 ex. I don't remember how much I paid for my belt and amulet but iirc they were under 1-2 exalts each. You could upgrade those first and leave Belly for last.

Kaom's Roots also help a lot with survival. If you're not killing stuff in one hit, you might need to move around a lot with shield charge to avoid damage (you can see OP do it in his videos) and those boots make sure you don't get stuck in a spot. If you really don't want to use them, at least get a flask that removes freeze and chill, but keep in mind that stuns might still cause deaths.

Basically everything said. Kaoms are just too good imo to pass up. It's great survivability and does give a lot of life (and a frenzy charge if corrupted).
"
Speedmonkey 님이 작성:
There is probably like you said a better way of leveling like the guide is suggesting. But sundere is really a good way aswell, because ele damage works fine aswell.

I leveled with this build using Spectral Throw from level 8 or whenever you can use LMP. I don't really like a couple items you have listed for leveling; Elreon jewelry and Fidelita's Spike helped way more with life and mana until level 40-50 when I started switching to actual gear. Besides, level 45-50+ swords are pretty decent and stupid cheap since you don't need much to blow everything up.

If you're using a Tabula, Elreon jewelry won't be enough so the first node you have to aim for is either Soul Syphon or two mana leech nodes near Point Blank. I liked mana leech better since they were close to life and damage nodes

The problem for me was past level 68 or 70 when I wanted to start mapping. I think I had 3ex gear (most of it on a rather shitty sword too) which made it impossible to go past some low tier comfortably. I'm pretty sure that someone with actual gear would have no problem doing anything so I don't know if there's a need to actually suggest much in terms of leveling.

Also, forgot to ask what you recommend for jewels. I have life and resistances, except Wise Oak puts me way above 109% in all of them, so I'm wondering what's the next best thing besides life. The ones in the tree you linked don't give me much of a clue either lol. I'm thinking % life, % crit chance or multi (maybe both but that seems too pricey, but which one for now?) and % attack speed?
xWords 님이 2017. 9. 19. 오후 12:57:17에 마지막으로 편집
"
xWords 님이 작성:
"
Speedmonkey 님이 작성:
There is probably like you said a better way of leveling like the guide is suggesting. But sundere is really a good way aswell, because ele damage works fine aswell.

I leveled with this build using Spectral Throw from level 8 or whenever you can use LMP. I don't really like a couple items you have listed for leveling; Elreon jewelry and Fidelita's Spike helped way more with life and mana until level 40-50 when I started switching to actual gear. Besides, level 45-50+ swords are pretty decent and stupid cheap since you don't need much to blow everything up.

If you're using a Tabula, Elreon jewelry won't be enough so the first node you have to aim for is either Soul Syphon or two mana leech nodes near Point Blank. I liked mana leech better since they were close to life and damage nodes

The problem for me was past level 68 or 70 when I wanted to start mapping. I think I had 3ex gear (most of it on a rather shitty sword too) which made it impossible to go past some low tier comfortably. I'm pretty sure that someone with actual gear would have no problem doing anything so I don't know if there's a need to actually suggest much in terms of leveling.

Also, forgot to ask what you recommend for jewels. I have life and resistances, except Wise Oak puts me way above 109% in all of them, so I'm wondering what's the next best thing besides life. The ones in the tree you linked don't give me much of a clue either lol. I'm thinking % life, % crit chance or multi (maybe both but that seems too pricey, but which one for now?) and % attack speed?

I don't really remember leveling, like i said, sunder until like 68, then swapped and never had any issues. I just ran maps even higher tier than i needed. So i had like 240 million xp per hour at my peak.

For jewels i recommend this:

1. increased max. life
2. Crit multi (if you feel like you need more crit chance, then rather crit chance)
3. Crit chance
4. Attack speed

i would rather have a jewel with increased max. life and three multi mods on it than having one of the others

First I'd like to say thanks for the guide, it's very good and I like the build alot.

I feel like I'm stuck tho, I'm having a hard time killing the guardians, I almost did hydra on rare/corrupt roll(havent tried white map).

Shaped t14 is no problem at all, haven't tried that many T15's but the one I tried was with 3 curses so I got unlucky with the rolls on that one.

Is there anything I could improve?
I've spent above 1kC probably, I tried looking over jewels but I will lack res and then I'd have to get new opal rings and well.. that's not really an alternative since they are expensive af.

Any ideas? Maybe I just lack lvls and practice?

Thanks in advance, cheers!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/stekhans/characters

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보