[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Wow this build SLAPS, Just did a5 sirus in like 1 min and I don't even have the crit chestpice yet, only 5.3k hp but I am only 92 and have 30%-45% more life to reach by the time I hit 95-96 hopefully. I also killed kosis with only 5.2khp on 20/20 delirium with some phys reduction mods, I am using the "gain endurance charge when hits taken" mods along with the "socketed mana cost" for survivability (I would have gotten the crit chest since I had 20ex but this was only 6ex at the time vs the 17ex that the crit chest piece was).

I was hoping to figure out what would be the best path to upgrade next for this build? I don't know if the crit chestpiece would be worth it or if I should try to get bottled faith or watchers eye? So many options...

Edit: Also i picked up some cluster jewels and dropped a bunch of nodes but my tooltip is chilling around 500k dps in-game atm while clearing maps with no rage, at boss I hit around 900k-1m+ with rage activated.
CharityCase 님이 2020. 4. 4. 오전 1:13:30에 마지막으로 편집
"
tehduckeggs 님이 작성:
Hey there. Loving the build so far! Working on filling that atlas. Just wanted to see if someone could take a look at my PoB. ( https://pastebin.com/y4GqgKY4 ).

Trying to figure out where I can make some tweaks in the tree. Should I switch my anointment? and pick up a cluster gem? If so what talents should I shoot for. I would like to get a bit more HP without losing much DPS.

Thanks in advance.

Made a bit of a change. Dropped a few things in the tree, grabbed 2 jewel slots. Still curious about where I can make some changes. Also curious about cluster jewels.

https://pastebin.com/CtiTKHQ
tehduckeggs 님이 2020. 4. 4. 오전 12:59:56에 마지막으로 편집
Do you see any big (and cheap) upgrade for my character? Tier 16 with 100% delirium is very hard because I do not have enough damage for bosses and normal monsters take a lot of hits before they die.

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/esRjRYsH

Items (if you do not have time for PoB)

I think those whould be upgrade to my build (can someone confirm?) but those things are expensive:
- Ryslatha's Coil
- Unnatural Instinct
- Tenacity

nsnsmag 님이 2020. 4. 4. 오전 3:53:35에 마지막으로 편집
Hey, I have big problems from T12 on. In some maps I die a lot of times because I get a lot of damage abruptly. Resis are all over 76% but I have very little amour (1466), ES and ER are also very low. How do you create high maps without dying? I've already taken Juggernaut and Soul of Steel but it's just not enough. What am I doing wrong or what can I improve to get through more comfortable?
"
nsnsmag 님이 작성:
Do you see any big (and cheap) upgrade for my character? Tier 16 with 100% delirium is very hard because I do not have enough damage for bosses and normal monsters take a lot of hits before they die.

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/esRjRYsH

Items (if you do not have time for PoB)

I think those whould be upgrade to my build (can someone confirm?) but those things are expensive:
- Ryslatha's Coil
- Unnatural Instinct
- Tenacity

Unnatural Instinct is the best item for you, i think.
"
skayan 님이 작성:
Hey, I have big problems from T12 on. In some maps I die a lot of times because I get a lot of damage abruptly. Resis are all over 76% but I have very little amour (1466), ES and ER are also very low. How do you create high maps without dying? I've already taken Juggernaut and Soul of Steel but it's just not enough. What am I doing wrong or what can I improve to get through more comfortable?

If you want to avoid dying with this build, you have to keep moving straight in the map, NEVER EVER STOP OR BACKTRACK(explosions).
If you want to pickup the loot, you will have to backtrack after a while.

If you want to level up past 92-93 with this build you can forget fighting any end game boss, avoid using multiple delirium orbs, avoid multiple dmg mods on T16 rare maps, stick to "safe" content.
(You will die anyway to some random spike, but less often if you play very safe)
Now, if you have 20-40ex to buy starforge+chest+rings+boots, you can probably do the T16 bosses safely because you will basically one shot them (avoid the ones with phases anyway).

The above is not a rant about this particular build, I know my points are true for most of the builds in the game anyway.
"
Nite1984 님이 작성:
"
skayan 님이 작성:

If you want to avoid dying with this build, you have to keep moving straight in the map, NEVER EVER STOP OR BACKTRACK(explosions).
If you want to pickup the loot, you will have to backtrack after a while.

If you want to level up past 92-93 with this build you can forget fighting any end game boss, avoid using multiple delirium orbs, avoid multiple dmg mods on T16 rare maps, stick to "safe" content.
(You will die anyway to some random spike, but less often if you play very safe)
Now, if you have 20-40ex to buy starforge+chest+rings+boots, you can probably do the T16 bosses safely because you will basically one shot them (avoid the ones with phases anyway).

The above is not a rant about this particular build, I know my points are true for most of the builds in the game anyway.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's a shame to not have some useful defenses.
Thank you very much for the build!

im having just 1 issue, more than 250 chaos spent on serrated fossils and my warlord armour cant get -15 mana cost, is that rare or im just having the worst RNG in game?

Tyvm and sorry about my english ;)
Hey Guys.

Been running this build a while and I do take down most things.
I just see that I do need more survivability and dmg to keep on going.

Search for "Jimony" in POB and see my gear and skills.

One question I have for you guys running this build.
As I can see this build is running with the buffs:

Heralf of purity
Blood and Sand
Dread Banner
Flesh and Stone
Precision
Pride

I can run every buff except the "Pride" buff. I do not have enough mana to run with it.
I have been using Enlighten support lvl 2, but I can't seem to get enough mana either way.

Can anyone take a look at my gear and see what I do wrong here?
I will be doing a little bit more dmg with Pride, and then I do need more survivability.

So If anyone has any tips on how I can achieve this, I would be very greatful.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/FY4zCEYz

I do not get the correct numbers here for DPS since I suck at POB and do not know how to configure it :)

Thanks in advance for every help.
"
Kinkimoni 님이 작성:
Thank you very much for the build!

im having just 1 issue, more than 250 chaos spent on serrated fossils and my warlord armour cant get -15 mana cost, is that rare or im just having the worst RNG in game?

Tyvm and sorry about my english ;)

what item level is your armour? the -15 roll requires ilvl85 my dud. i did it buying a ilvl100 astral plate and exalt warlord it then i began crafting.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보