[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Jimony 님이 작성:
Hey Guys.

Been running this build a while and I do take down most things.
I just see that I do need more survivability and dmg to keep on going.

Search for "Jimony" in POB and see my gear and skills.

One question I have for you guys running this build.
As I can see this build is running with the buffs:

Heralf of purity
Blood and Sand
Dread Banner
Flesh and Stone
Precision
Pride

I can run every buff except the "Pride" buff. I do not have enough mana to run with it.
I have been using Enlighten support lvl 2, but I can't seem to get enough mana either way.

Can anyone take a look at my gear and see what I do wrong here?
I will be doing a little bit more dmg with Pride, and then I do need more survivability.

So If anyone has any tips on how I can achieve this, I would be very greatful.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/FY4zCEYz

I do not get the correct numbers here for DPS since I suck at POB and do not know how to configure it :)

Thanks in advance for every help.

-Well, you can put auras (50%,25%) linked with enlighten support (level 3 or 4, 4 is ideal) And you can put these all in a corrupted item with +1 or +2 level to socketed gems , or support gems.

-Get nodes in tree with "increased maximum mana"

-Get corrupted jewels with 1% reduced mana reserved

-Using conqueror efficiency jewel , it gives 2% reduced mana reserved, and a corrupted one can give 3%.

-get some reduced mana reserved nodes in tree , etc.
I found a HUGE improvement for the survivability of the build.
It is expensive thought.

Body armor with -15mana AND monsters explode (double influence).
The explode prevents lots of procs inside the delirium (and outside).
Decent ones go for 10-20ex.
So I was finally able to do T16 tower with 100% delirium and some crazy mods (super crit+phys reduction+24% extra dmg). I only had 5.4k hp and died 3 times to Kosis (double spawn: one on the first floor and one in the final boss room)

What gear allowed me to do this?(20-30ex total)
Equipment:
스포일러

Cluster jewels- 23 points(Crazy good for whatever you need them to be I focused mixing life/dps):
스포일러

So I tried to stack for chaos res, double dmg 10%, 34% inc life, 100%+ crit chance, 10-60%+ crit multi, 55%+ total leech, 10% chance to gain 30% phys dmg as extra chaos dmg on crit for 4 seconds, impale node
-
Jewels:
스포일러

--
Flasks:
스포일러

---
I'm now broke from all the failed self-crafting I did so I'm having to figure out what is the next worthwhile investment, I think getting better rings with resists and than getting the coil belt seems to be the way to go but I'm not 100%. I also saw a mod with recover 2-3% of life on kill from one of the cluster jewels and I think that might also be nice for delirium. Anyways this build is nice and fun and fast, as advertised (once you get over 2-3ex+ for starting gear)

Edit: Also can anyone let me know how important 100% hit chance is? I'm at 99% rn but I can maybe get it to 100 if I get a reduced mana gem or something somewhere but I'm not sure if it's that important for this build.
CharityCase 님이 2020. 4. 5. 오후 2:57:38에 마지막으로 편집
Hi everyone.

I started late this league and I'm still fairly new to PoE.
This is my current setup: https://pastebin.com/SJK0KkWP

Perhaps someone could check if there are some quick wins to be made? I don't have that much funds, currently roughly 1 ex in total. I'm saving to make the next upgrade.
If no quick wins can be made, i"m curious on what my next upgrade should be.

Thanks!
"
Pavlooo 님이 작성:
Unnatural Instinct is the best item for you, i think.

I will get attack speed and accuracy. Is it really big upgrade worth 13ex? I have never used this jewel.
@CharityCase
Can you post your POB ?
Will be interesting to see your tree with all the clusters.
"
Jimony 님이 작성:
@CharityCase
Can you post your POB ?
Will be interesting to see your tree with all the clusters.

not sure why but when I tried to get the Pob it shows I have 4.6k life vs 5.3k life and -33chaos res vs -11 so I think there is something wrong in calculations with cluster jewels.
https://pastebin.com/iGQsbN3z
CharityCase 님이 2020. 4. 5. 오후 3:04:03에 마지막으로 편집
Yeah I know.
But your tree looks interesting. Only have 2 clusters myself, but think I will optimise a little.
Have another 3ex to spend to optimise my build now.
Charity Chase,

"
Edit: Also can anyone let me know how important 100% hit chance is? I'm at 99% rn but I can maybe get it to 100 if I get a reduced mana gem or something somewhere but I'm not sure if it's that important for this build.

99 or 100 hit chance doesn't matters at all. Everyone must -chase- is going up to 100% em critical chance :P

and,

"
10% chance to gain 30% phys dmg as extra chaos dmg on crit for 4 seconds,

I think you can change it to anything else, since you are using brutality.
ByCrom 님이 2020. 4. 5. 오후 3:35:50에 마지막으로 편집
anyone looking for a good take on this build, feel free to check out my tree/items. Can do a8 Sirius deathless, t16 tower/promenade full delirious, full simaculum(only thing to avoid is Kosis leap), cleared elder and shaper with ease, waiting to do Uber elder but I don’t think it’ll be too hard. I stack total max recovery up to 30% from the normal 20%. Have recover life on kill on chest piece, and bottled faith. This allows for huge survivability. Also, martial experience is key if you want to stay healthy with this level of max recovery. Past 10 pages has my progressions and older POB. Slightly updated now but not on the computer right now. Sitting at 4-5m pob without the two deep cuts added. So 10% more damage per extra impale. Def hitting near 9m dps+ with everything active, if not more with rage and 6k life. Pretty fun build. Might be my league starter every league.
dondonispro 님이 2020. 4. 5. 오후 6:34:34에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보