[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
frankiehf 님이 작성:
also i am not 100% sure but i think blood rage and daresso salute dont work together,so switch blood rage to berserk

They do work together, this was confirmed few pages back.
"
frankiehf 님이 작성:
"
NinuzTrustMe 님이 작성:
Im still stucked on t13 maps,
I have upgraded my chest, so now i can change the rings.
I m just out of currency so for now im running t11 maps to earn some but still not a lot of currency return.

Anyone could give me some advice on what to upgrade first?

take out the praxis since you have -15mana on body armor, buy a circle of guilt ring with increased phys dmg while affected by herald of purity,and change sanctified life flask to divine. and try to get a jeweled foil on 2nd hand for more range

just a quick tip, the Herald Buff Effect > increased Phys dmg roll.
Can some one help on what I should upgrade next? I am still having trouble on max delirium content and simulacrum last boss.
Wi th following gear should I respec to Berserker instead of Slayer?

Can someone take a look at my POB and tell me why my DPS still can't compare to his "tweaked version"?
"
HarrowHallow 님이 작성:
Can someone take a look at my POB and tell me why my DPS still can't compare to his "tweaked version"?

some stuff I notice is that you're missing double curse, watcher's eye, you're using Headhunter.
that's all the things I noticed
"
Vashseden 님이 작성:
Tesla Pro's Section has been updated to reflect more amazingness

With a BIG overdue update to two Pros that have kept the forum and build strong over a long time:

Igor JIambepT and ByCrom ^_^.

I've been lazy updating it. Hope this is ok for now.

Oh thank you , honored by the mention :)

I have been playing this build for a long time, it is interesting to see what each league can bring to add. Seeing the possibilities of the new cluster jewels, it can be seen that there may be 2 or 3 strong variations.
"
znic008 님이 작성:
Has anyone tested damage on 2 1H 400 PDPS foils vs a Starforge?

I am currently dual-wielding and I am unsure what benefits the Starforge might give me.

AH ok.

Cyclone skill uses weapon dps as its damage base, so you should have weapon damage high as you can.

DUal wielding you have more attack speed and obviously two items can have more beneficial stats, modifiers than one.

If you have two weapons 1H with high dps (for 1H) and very good modifiers, unique modifiers...like double damage chance, clones, critial strike chance/multiplier, % of phys damage as another damage, etc ; you can use them.

Otherwise, go to a high pDPS two handed.
I've seen that if you don't need Serpent gloves or all resis on it, -->shadows and dust clasped mitts<-- could be a funny option. This rampage effect can be very useful for large packs (delve, delirium, etc).

And it comes with critical chance/multiplier. A corrupted one can give more : Attacks have +(0.5–0.8)% to Critical Strike Chance, or +1 to frenzy charges, or a curse on hit.
Hey all, anyone be able to give us a few pointers as to why i seems to be getting my arse handed to me in higher end maps. I have read thro the guide but seem to have missed something somewhere :)

I clear maps pretty well, but my leech is awful and the amount one shots are getting me to the point of quitting this toon.

Its a great build, but like i said, i must have missed something.

cheers all, stay safe.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보