[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
dirtymonkey 님이 작성:
Hey all, anyone be able to give us a few pointers as to why i seems to be getting my arse handed to me in higher end maps. I have read thro the guide but seem to have missed something somewhere :)

I clear maps pretty well, but my leech is awful and the amount one shots are getting me to the point of quitting this toon.

Its a great build, but like i said, i must have missed something.

cheers all, stay safe.

Im in the same point, im actually looking for a more viable build for me as a new player cause after upgrading the build, reading the guide carefully I m far to have fun with this and to be efficient.
I always have to ask someone to kill the boss cause the damage i made is near 0.

So if anyone can help would be nice.
"
dirtymonkey 님이 작성:
Hey all, anyone be able to give us a few pointers as to why i seems to be getting my arse handed to me in higher end maps. I have read thro the guide but seem to have missed something somewhere :)

I clear maps pretty well, but my leech is awful and the amount one shots are getting me to the point of quitting this toon.

Its a great build, but like i said, i must have missed something.

cheers all, stay safe.

I dont know how are your resists, but may be you could take diamond skin/juggernaut instead butchery.

I think You will need more evasion. A Evasion flask could be better instead dodge and some evasion nodes on tree, like Survivalist.
"
Im in the same point, im actually looking for a more viable build for me as a new player cause after upgrading the build, reading the guide carefully I m far to have fun with this and to be efficient.
I always have to ask someone to kill the boss cause the damage i made is near 0.

So if anyone can help would be nice.

I think you must go to dual curse, on chest or daressos salute, then use vulnerability.

ANd you need urgently critical strike multiplier from items and jewels. WOuld be fine 3 jewels with pure crit strike multiplier.

And go to fatal blade nodes, near acrobatics.

Are you using cluster jewels ?
ByCrom 님이 2020. 4. 12. 오후 1:38:23에 마지막으로 편집
This guide is nuts and amazing!

I managed to beat Sirius awakener lv8 with 2 400PDPS 1H foil version.(Tried Starforge 6L for a day and didnt like how it felt)

Planning to tackle Uber Elder and Atziri today, just need the last fragments/sacrifice and some more min-maxing. Hoping to get a Saviour + Paradoxica/foil.

Shoutouts to all the geniuses in this thread. (200+ pages of knowledge and experiments)

By far this is one of the most fun version of Cyclone I played in a while, but definitely not for beginners. The build comes out really squishy near end-game and without the -15 mana is a pain in the butt. You really have to pay attention to your flask and potions, and I press a lot of buttons. The vaal molten shell is so clutch for situations where I see the damage out leeching me and it gives me some room to reposition or pot up, it's my panic key.

I tried this as a league starter but really struggled in end game maps. So I made a mapper, made currency and went back to this, sold all my items from my mapper and now this is my main.

Thanks for the guide! Lmk if you guys have questions :D
znic008 님이 2020. 4. 12. 오후 2:10:05에 마지막으로 편집
Hey,

first of all, many thanks for sharing this amazing build.

I started playing this build a few days ago and I love it so far. It is so much fun :)

I can clear even T16 maps with just a 5L Bronn's and a praxis. but not really deathless xD

I now want to look for an armour and was wondering, if these kind of armours are craftable?
If so, can someone please share some information how to do so, or tell me where I can find these kind of information? :)
"
humeybug 님이 작성:
Hey,

first of all, many thanks for sharing this amazing build.

I started playing this build a few days ago and I love it so far. It is so much fun :)

I can clear even T16 maps with just a 5L Bronn's and a praxis. but not really deathless xD

I now want to look for an armour and was wondering, if these kind of armours are craftable?
If so, can someone please share some information how to do so, or tell me where I can find these kind of information? :)

WELL,

I like to play with Aspect of Cat and Farrul's Fur body armour, cause it gives to me:

---->>80% of time with max frenzy/power charges doing nothing to get it.
---->>No reservation mana to aspect of cat - FREE aura
---->>50% of time with :
100% increased Critical Strike Chance
15% chance to Avoid All Damage from Hits
50% reduced Visibility to Enemies
Phasing

---->> other 50% of time with
10% increased Attack Speed
10% increased Cast Speed

But you can use some astral plate with very good modifiers.

If you want craft, there are here some tips :

----------------------------------------------------

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797570/page/1#p22990757

----------------------------------------------------

But if you want craft like a pro you can do something like that :

1.Buy base .(ilv 100 astral plate)
2.Spamm fusing to 6L
3.Betrayal White socket and 2nd try to get 3
4.Use Warlord Exa on it
5.Fuse Awakener's Orb to elder on it.
6.Fossil craft(serrated + pristine) a lot of times.

So you can get a chest with both warlord and elder influence, for example.

-----------------------------------------------------
ByCrom 님이 2020. 4. 13. 오전 12:09:49에 마지막으로 편집
Hi,

Loving the build so far, near to 0 issues with it with all content.
Capping resists was a pain but finally made it.

I have 50ex to spare what should i upgrade?

Thanks
WhoIsAtlas 님이 2020. 4. 13. 오전 7:34:31에 마지막으로 편집
Hi,

@ByCrom: Thank you for the tips regarding crafting. Just tried a little bit and got up with a quiet nice piece for the beginning. Spent about 7ex to come up with this.

"
humeybug 님이 작성:
Hi,

@ByCrom: Thank you for the tips regarding crafting. Just tried a little bit and got up with a quiet nice piece for the beginning. Spent about 7ex to come up with this.

lol

Nice shot !
second time playing this build and im loving it.

Im fairly comfortable in the endgame, did everything. Would like to know which update gearwise should I tackle next that is kinda affordable?

I was considering a different ring (mark of the elder still good nowdays in this build?)/ amulet; mmultimod the curse ring? maybe go tenacity as anointment?

Belt with corruptioon or maybe the gloves? Working on the enchantment :D

thankful for every feedback!

ps. currently trying to build in a large and medium cluster jewel for the cost of A/Phase A. Whats worth taking for the cluster jewel nodes?
coccoxoxo 님이 2020. 4. 13. 오후 1:19:31에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보