[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
WhoIsAtlas 님이 작성:
Hi,

Loving the build so far, near to 0 issues with it with all content.
Capping resists was a pain but finally made it.

I have 50ex to spare what should i upgrade?

Thanks

Well , if you want spend you could get some watchers eye with impale bonus or some precision activated bonus.

Or get some rare jewel with 3 critical strike multiplier bonus.

-Unnatural instinct jewel.

Or get some daressos with dual curse e get some source of vulnerability on hit and get bonus on impale from cluster jewels.

Are you playing with activated aspect of cat ? I think it really worths only with farruls fur armour.

There are tons with upgraded can be made, since to corrupt all gear for example. But some of these doesnt compensate at all.
"
ps. currently trying to build in a large and medium cluster jewel for the cost of A/Phase A. Whats worth taking for the cluster jewel nodes?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129487/page/190#p23038525
Hi any suggestions? I die in high tier maps sometimes:

"
ByCrom 님이 작성:
"
WhoIsAtlas 님이 작성:
Hi,

Thanks

Well , if you want spend you could get some watchers eye with impale bonus or some precision activated bonus.

Or get some daressos with dual curse e get some source of vulnerability on hit and get bonus on impale from cluster jewels.

Are you playing with activated aspect of cat ? I think it really worths only with farruls fur armour.

There are tons with upgraded can be made, since to corrupt all gear for example. But some of these doesnt compensate at all.

Thanks for your response,
Im acually not playing with aspect of the cat, it was just on the ring and i dont have the mana to run it anyways.
I got lucky today and have not anymore 50 but 90ex to spare lol

I was thinking of trying the Saviour build version do u think its worth it?

The only issue i have right now is that i die to some bosses cause my damage is pretty low when totems are not here to help.

I saw ur PoB with Farrul's set that seems also nice
"
WhoIsAtlas 님이 작성:
"
ByCrom 님이 작성:
"
WhoIsAtlas 님이 작성:
Hi,

Thanks

Thanks for your response,
Im acually not playing with aspect of the cat, it was just on the ring and i dont have the mana to run it anyways.
I got lucky today and have not anymore 50 but 90ex to spare lol

I was thinking of trying the Saviour build version do u think its worth it?

The only issue i have right now is that i die to some bosses cause my damage is pretty low when totems are not here to help.

I saw ur PoB with Farrul's set that seems also nice

Going to dual wielding is a option for sure.

But as i said , there many details that can be improved.

Like rings with:
increased melee damage
increased damage
+x global srike multiplier
adds x to x physical damage to attacks
x% increased global strike chance
x% to critical strike multiplier if you've shattered..(craft)

Or corrupted version of ryslatha coil , with critical strike multiplier, etc.

And you could see some options about cluster jewels too.
ByCrom 님이 2020. 4. 13. 오후 6:52:45에 마지막으로 편집
"
mercizizou1 님이 작성:
Hi any suggestions? I die in high tier maps sometimes:

Well exile,

I think almost all tips i gave to @WhoisAtlas can work for you too.

You can change rings, put more jewels, devotos devotion ou rats nest are options. Take a look on our previous posts.
Played this build ~2 years ago, starting to get a bit stuck on where to go from here.
Not sure where this build would fit in any of the new cluster jewels, which ones to aim for, etc.
Starting to fall off on leech, used to get so much on-hit from Thief's Torment to stay alive, now I'm wondering where all of this build's life recovery comes from. Can someone look at my trash gear and suggest some changes? Incase someone asks, I'm using Holy Dominion on my neck for the shock chance and resists (I'll sort that later once I get better boots, ring, body), because shocking people with Starforge's nutty physical damage is pretty satisfying.
With recent tips and upgrades I've been going really strong trough the content.
t15-16 maps are really easy and I just finished elder and shaper.

Though I noticed that for some reason wave 19/20 in simulacrum seems weird. As in not being able to push the damage and the slows there are mental.

In general, the simulacrum and delirium seems to be going "decent" - I was thinking this might be better with a larger AOE setup. Any thoughts on this?

Leveling/League Starter: - https://pastebin.com/X5dp2zEW

POB says this is a 3.9 skilltree and some skills might be missing in 3.10 - is that so, or does that leveling skill tree still apply to 3.10?
"
Wissle 님이 작성:
Leveling/League Starter: - https://pastebin.com/X5dp2zEW

POB says this is a 3.9 skilltree and some skills might be missing in 3.10 - is that so, or does that leveling skill tree still apply to 3.10?

No problem with this , you can go ahead :P

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보