[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
ByCrom 님이 작성:
"
increased Physical attack damage with pride

or

increased attack damage with precision

Since you are playing pure physical build ,
It won't make a difference at all.

"
VithelTone 님이 작성:
"
ByCrom 님이 작성:
"
increased Physical attack damage with pride

or

increased attack damage with precision

Since you are playing pure physical build ,
It won't make a difference at all.

I actually hadn't thought about Watcher's Eye's other mods than the +2 impale, which costs fortunes. I checked all of them through on PoB and in my build, after +2 impale (which is clearly the best mod regarding DPS gains) "+#% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision" with decent roll gives most dps. More than attack speed or physical damage with precision/pride.

I actually got watcher's eye drop today with +47% crit multiplier roll today. For my build it would mean ~+1 million dps from 9,7 to 10,7 million when socketed to empty slot. About 500k gain compared to my current jewel, which has very good rolls on it. +2 impale would take it to 11,6 million so almost 2 million dps gain from one jewel and I don't even have Swift Skewering wheel selected in my passive tree.
patouskii 님이 2020. 4. 16. 오전 5:20:09에 마지막으로 편집
Why https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dread_Banner instead of https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/War_Banner?

We already have https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fortify_Support linked with Cyclone for Fortify, is the impale stronger than having enemies take more damage from all sources?
Hi there, new player here.

I've followed every step of the build and I'm pretty happy with the result. Yet, when I compare my PoB to the one of the builder, I'm reaaaally behind in damage.

I can't see bleed/impale damages on my PoB either.

What am I doing wrong?

What should I improve?

Thanks for the help.

Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/DErEcbAx
"
CaptainSyld 님이 작성:

I've followed every step of the build and I'm pretty happy with the result. Yet, when I compare my PoB to the one of the builder, I'm reaaaally behind in damage.

What am I doing wrong?

What should I improve?

Thanks for the help.

If you want "see" impale damage you need install LocalIdentity's Path of Building Fork, but I'm still not sure of the accuracy of those calculations.

That is it.
"
ByCrom 님이 작성:
"
CaptainSyld 님이 작성:

What am I doing wrong?

What should I improve?

Thanks for the help.

If you want "see" impale damage you need install LocalIdentity's Path of Building Fork, but I'm still not sure of the accuracy of those calculations.

That is it.

Few things I noticed:

- you haven't configured your PoB at all, the congiguration page is empty. I tried with similar configurations than mine and it doubled the dps output but still, it's way behind.

- your tree has misconfiguration on right side of the scion starting point. You should only select spell nodes if you plan to use Unnatural Instinct on the jewel slot. Change the route to the jewel slot from spell damage to attack speed and put Might of the Meek in the slot from the lower slot. See what happens.

- your ring and amulet aren't optimal, get Mark of the Elder ring. Your Shaper ring is actually ok but you can craft some damage there also instead of life or try to find one with life and empty slot for crafting. Also get Daresso's Salute or get good rare and craft it with ~40% more damage while leeching. When you have your final Amulet you should annoint it with Tenacity for some more life and best dps gains.

- you can try to find helmet with enchant like more attack speed/damage with cyclone or which worked best for me, 40% increased effect of Dread Banner

- try out things in PoB, don't just blindly follow the guide. For example swift skewering wheel gave me less dps than some other options like accuracy from Eagle Eye. Swift skewering also costs one extra point since you have to take the strenght node to get there. Your hit chance is 90% so there's room for improvement with accuracy, mine is 100%. This passive tree is great since it has many ways to customise your build towards more life or more dps.

- small thing but throw some blessed orbs on items to max out the implicit mods

I just wanted to thank everyone for this build, its really great. Yet I'm moving to an other build. If anyone is looking for a (near) complete set or want some upgrades.. just give me a pm. (douweegbertje) - cheers!
it's kinda sad that i don't know how to search inside a post. but didn't see my question answered:

why do you go for acro/phase acro when your gear is armour-based? it takes away so much of the armour. is it worth it?
wouln't "no witnesses" or other elusives be more efficient?

sorry if this has been adressed and i didnt see it.
"
Mighty0 님이 작성:
it's kinda sad that i don't know how to search inside a post. but didn't see my question answered:

why do you go for acro/phase acro when your gear is armour-based? it takes away so much of the armour. is it worth it?

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

When this build came up, nobody used acro/phase acro , unless they were going to fight against shaper/elder, so they messed with tree and equips to that specific fight.

So they won and people copied that arrangement , so it became common.

Everyone used grace , with evasion in the sky and armour in secundary plane.

But you may be right.

Today may be possible to play without acro, there are a lot of defensive options with new cluster jewels , elusive, etc.
"
ByCrom 님이 작성:
"
Mighty0 님이 작성:

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

When this build came up, nobody used acro/phase acro , unless they were going to fight against shaper/elder, so they messed with tree and equips to that specific fight.

So they won and people copied that arrangement , so it became common.

Everyone used grace , with evasion in the sky and armour in secundary plane.

But you may be right.

Today may be possible to play without acro, there are a lot of defensive options with new cluster jewels , elusive, etc.

so would "no witnesses" make more sense? or where else do you get elusive chance from?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보