[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
douweegbertje 님이 작성:
With recent tips and upgrades I've been going really strong trough the content.
t15-16 maps are really easy and I just finished elder and shaper.

Though I noticed that for some reason wave 19/20 in simulacrum seems weird. As in not being able to push the damage and the slows there are mental.

In general, the simulacrum and delirium seems to be going "decent" - I was thinking this might be better with a larger AOE setup. Any thoughts on this?

In this case you could use some item with rampage effect or change melee physical damage support to pulverise support ---> for test purpose
"
ByCrom 님이 작성:
"
douweegbertje 님이 작성:
With recent tips and upgrades I've been going really strong trough the content.
t15-16 maps are really easy and I just finished elder and shaper.

Though I noticed that for some reason wave 19/20 in simulacrum seems weird. As in not being able to push the damage and the slows there are mental.

In general, the simulacrum and delirium seems to be going "decent" - I was thinking this might be better with a larger AOE setup. Any thoughts on this?

In this case you could use some item with rampage effect or change melee physical damage support to pulverise support ---> for test purpose

I've done this now (pulverise instead of melee phys dam). To be honest for mapping and thus delirium, it seems better. With the current league it eventually comes down to clearing speed.

To be honest I'm still struggling with tropic island to be really consistent in it. It often happens that I'm too late for the boss.
"
AbrahamObama 님이 작성:
Played this build ~2 years ago, starting to get a bit stuck on where to go from here.
Not sure where this build would fit in any of the new cluster jewels, which ones to aim for, etc.
Starting to fall off on leech, used to get so much on-hit from Thief's Torment to stay alive, now I'm wondering where all of this build's life recovery comes from. Can someone look at my trash gear and suggest some changes? Incase someone asks, I'm using Holy Dominion on my neck for the shock chance and resists (I'll sort that later once I get better boots, ring, body), because shocking people with Starforge's nutty physical damage is pretty satisfying.

Well exile,

Are you playing with blood rage always on ?

In this case, you will need go to Martial experience nodes on tree to get life leech faster.
"
I've done this now (pulverise instead of melee phys dam). To be honest for mapping and thus delirium, it seems better. With the current league it eventually comes down to clearing speed.

To be honest I'm still struggling with tropic island to be really consistent in it. It often happens that I'm too late for the boss.

I think rampage effect would be better to delirium issues, but for this it would be necessary to sacrifice a glove or belt.

For me rampage has one of the coolest effects in the game, but it’s a pity that items doesn’t fit with endgame gear.

In early versions of this build i have used Carcass Jack armour to get more area damage and area effect , and it worked well.
ByCrom 님이 2020. 4. 14. 오후 2:19:25에 마지막으로 편집
"
ByCrom 님이 작성:
"
AbrahamObama 님이 작성:
Played this build ~2 years ago, starting to get a bit stuck on where to go from here.
Not sure where this build would fit in any of the new cluster jewels, which ones to aim for, etc.
Starting to fall off on leech, used to get so much on-hit from Thief's Torment to stay alive, now I'm wondering where all of this build's life recovery comes from. Can someone look at my trash gear and suggest some changes? Incase someone asks, I'm using Holy Dominion on my neck for the shock chance and resists (I'll sort that later once I get better boots, ring, body), because shocking people with Starforge's nutty physical damage is pretty satisfying.

Well exile,

Are you playing with blood rage always on ?

In this case, you will need go to Martial experience nodes on tree to get life leech faster.

Yeah, I'm always using Blood Rage, but sometimes it just seems like it's not enough per second.
I've finally moved over to the berserker/raider tree, somehow managed to squeeze in Martial Experience too. 5.5k life, pretty great damage, but again not sure where to go from here.
Gear changes below:
I made some upgrades and currently going strong. I'm pretty proud on my boots:

And tbh my ring is pretty solid too.

Yet the downside was the fire res on my boots. Of all the things, I really did not have any use for fire res. So this made me change my Mark of the Elder for a rare ring to get lightning resist. Currently still searching for a proper ring but I noticed that it wasn't even a that big hit on DPS in PoB.

This also allows me for some extra int + mana, which is really useful because I lacked that big time (still kinda do).

Overall I think this build is great. Much thanks to @dondonispro for sharing his setup. I do however need to say is that even though this build works with "any" gear - it only really starts to shine when you have invested quite some bit.
Especially on movement speed and the proper jewels/dps.
"
ByCrom 님이 작성:

I think rampage effect would be better to delirium issues, but for this it would be necessary to sacrifice a glove or belt.

For me rampage has one of the coolest effects in the game, but it’s a pity that items doesn’t fit with endgame gear.

In early versions of this build i have used Carcass Jack armour to get more area damage and area effect , and it worked well.

Dont forget about sinvicta's axe in second wep slot.
"
Dont forget about sinvicta's axe in second wep slot.

Right, good thinking.

Start fighting with sinvictas to activate rampage and change weapon - it is a option -
Hii, awesome build, having lots of fun with it.

I was wondering which Watcheye's jewel is better (cant afford the one with both pride and precision mods, so i have to choose one

Which one is better?

increased Physical attack damage with pride

or

increased attack damage with precision

If you could explain why, i would be even more appreciated

Open to advice how to take it further.

Heres my pob https://pastebin.com/x1qAHvN7

Thanks a lot in advance
"
increased Physical attack damage with pride

or

increased attack damage with precision