[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Iv been playing this with some better gear and this build is just super fun to play and im loving it.Something about it feels just so good.
스포일러

besides being low level (83), having mostly low gem levels and helm enchant, what would the next big upgrade be? i have money to burn. i was also wondering what a good bossing belt would be seeing as how i'm res capped with headhunter, i was thinking darkness enthroned with two nice abyss jewels? i saw a few posts about a crit/flat cold hatred watchers eye, is that replacing wrath i assume?
Hey,

Firstly, thanks for putting together the build!

Ive found that I really dont like the way scourge arrow plays after hitting around 70.

Not a huge fan of RoA either, Im going to try to convert to Tornado Shot. Any advice on doing this would be greatly appreciated. If it would be better to just start a new character I am ok with that as well.

Your input is appreciated.
"
Killzu 님이 작성:
Hey,

Firstly, thanks for putting together the build!

Ive found that I really dont like the way scourge arrow plays after hitting around 70.

Not a huge fan of RoA either, Im going to try to convert to Tornado Shot. Any advice on doing this would be greatly appreciated. If it would be better to just start a new character I am ok with that as well.

Your input is appreciated.

In forums on Guffins hopeshredder RoA build(these are very similar builds) there is spoiler for normal Ts build version. But in short what you need do is get more arrows and swap some gems. And 2 x 6 link.
JokerC4 님이 2018. 12. 25. 오전 8:44:50에 마지막으로 편집
Hello, thanks for making this build. I've been trying out this build. I got the core items as well as the labs done. However I'm currently in a bind.
I feel like I get hit for very hard in T5-T7 maps right now. Nor does it feel like I do enough damage. I also feel as if the leech isn't enough. Being ignited or poisoned by the enemy will usually out damage the heal from the leech.
I don't understand what I did wrong.
I also have trouble getting enough int. for both wrath and frostbomb. Leaving them at low levels.
Same for Strength. I can't remove 2 strength nodes even with the path of duelist pathing. Because if I do so then I'll lose the 191 str. requirement for Kaom's.
I really feel like I'm doing something wrong but I don't really understand what.
I'm still missing the Arakali soul capture in maps, and an Atziri's promise, but those couldn't lead to such big problems right? I'm also missing a 3rd MotM because those are 1.5-2ex and I don't have the currency.
Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/PvpMNrR8
My profile is also public: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/EpsilonLimt/characters
It would be great if someone could give me some pointers here and there.
Thanks for the help and happy holidays.
"
EpsilonLimt 님이 작성:

I'm still missing the Arakali soul capture in maps

Thats your problem. I had same problems in early maps wihtout.
"
JokerC4 님이 작성:
"
EpsilonLimt 님이 작성:

I'm still missing the Arakali soul capture in maps

Thats your problem. I had same problems in early maps wihtout.

I have it now, however it hasn't solved much of the troubles I have been experiencing.
What do you guys think about War/Dread Banners? I recently got my hands on a Wrath corruption ring and got 1 free slot on my gear an was thinking about banners. Dread seems more defensive whilst War banner is giving accuracy.
"
feelthepain 님이 작성:
What do you guys think about War/Dread Banners? I recently got my hands on a Wrath corruption ring and got 1 free slot on my gear an was thinking about banners. Dread seems more defensive whilst War banner is giving accuracy.

I think they would be nice but i dont see a spot for them in the build without a mark of the elder that grants wrath to free up a socket or by giving up frostbomb, which seems silly
DotsandDashes 님이 2018. 12. 25. 오후 5:50:48에 마지막으로 편집
Unnatural Instinct usable somehow in this build to any great advantage? Maybe over the Might of the Meek clusters?

Because i just dropped one naturally and debating whether to sell and invest returns in proposed build, or adapt build to use it =)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보