[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

How are people affording this build, might of the meek jewels alone are 100c each, i just dont get it. thats 300c and I didnt even start with gear yet. I am going to stay far far far away from this build. This is one of those Pay2Win builds, like of course it destroys all content, it cost 100 exalts! lol
Where should i focus my upgrade next?

i sold a 5l inpulsa today bringing me to 7ex 360ish chaos in spending money. It's enough to buy 2 socket tombfist but i have a hard time justifying the massive cost for 1 abyss jewel.

plus if i did get that I'd have to drop a gem, probably faster attacked on my blink arrow. I cant find a mark of the elder that grants wrath so im stuck using the gem for it
DotsandDashes 님이 2018. 12. 26. 오후 10:10:50에 마지막으로 편집
"
WizardOfNAS 님이 작성:
How are people affording this build, might of the meek jewels alone are 100c each, i just dont get it. thats 300c and I didnt even start with gear yet. I am going to stay far far far away from this build. This is one of those Pay2Win builds, like of course it destroys all content, it cost 100 exalts! lol

It doesn't cost 100 but it is definitely more expensive, especially if you go after the chest piece that the OP is using. It's 30 ex by itself. Most people play a starter build for leagues and funnel currency into a build like this, although for me this build is underperforming quite a bit so far.
Yeah I have my cheap and OP currency making build with coldsnap/vortex, but been playing it since league start. so was looking for something i haven't tried yet. I made about 400c and 4 exalts which i thought would be more enough for another build i wanted to try and this build is not that build. Like i said, i just went to buy the 3 jewels you need around the scion tree (i am about level 26, and the cheapest i could find was 118c for 1 of them. lol i will have to come back to this build when i made enough for a headhunter lmao
Do wrath 21 mark of the elder not exist on Betrayal league? I can't find a single one...
"
Do wrath 21 mark of the elder not exist on Betrayal league? I can't find a single one

They sell straight away, I managed to craft one and as soon it was in my stash I got bombarded. Sold it for 9 ex
"
tatyaana 님이 작성:
hi , can u please check my pob and tell me were i can improve?

this is my pob https://pastebin.com/g1b8mfzR
can u pls help me

So right off the bat I noticed you're playing version 2, but still have Mirage Archer in both your Scourge Arrow and your Rain of Arrows, swap out the Mirage Archer in your Scourge Arrow for Ice Bite and you'll be doing much more damage. Other than that it's just your levels, since you're only 86 you're missing out on a couple nodes and jewel sockets.
"
Adushkaa 님이 작성:
What to choose in the current meta Loreweave or Kaom?

Kaom's is still overall the tankier option so I'd say stick with that. Loreweave is squishier but grants jewel sockets and much more damage than Kaom's.
"
WizardOfNAS 님이 작성:

This build was actually significantly cheaper last league when I made it, Meek jewels were only around 50-60c, 2socket Tombfists were 1ex and Yoke of Suffering was all the way down to 25c at this point of the league. On top of that the Scourge Arrow Enchant was much cheaper (less than an exalt) and the Wrath corruption on Mark of the Elder was also much much cheaper and could be found on the market. A lot of item droprates got nerfed and Scourge Arrow became much more popular which is why much of the gear skyrocketed in price. I initially made this build a week into Delve on less than a 10ex budget.
"
DotsandDashes 님이 작성:
Where should i focus my upgrade next?

i sold a 5l inpulsa today bringing me to 7ex 360ish chaos in spending money. It's enough to buy 2 socket tombfist but i have a hard time justifying the massive cost for 1 abyss jewel.

plus if i did get that I'd have to drop a gem, probably faster attacked on my blink arrow. I cant find a mark of the elder that grants wrath so im stuck using the gem for it

If you dont' want to go for the 2 socket Tombfist first you could definitely go for the Scourge Arrow Enchant instead, it will definitely be the highest DPS upgrade for its price at your gear.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보