[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
SkillshotsOP 님이 작성:
"
DotsandDashes 님이 작성:
Where should i focus my upgrade next?

i sold a 5l inpulsa today bringing me to 7ex 360ish chaos in spending money. It's enough to buy 2 socket tombfist but i have a hard time justifying the massive cost for 1 abyss jewel.

plus if i did get that I'd have to drop a gem, probably faster attacked on my blink arrow. I cant find a mark of the elder that grants wrath so im stuck using the gem for it

If you dont' want to go for the 2 socket Tombfist first you could definitely go for the Scourge Arrow Enchant instead, it will definitely be the highest DPS upgrade for its price at your gear.

What would be a higher dps upgrade? A watcher's eye with increased crit w/ wrath or a spore pod enchanted helm? I can't figure out how to make PoB do dps calculations for the spore pod enchant. Thanks!
"
Chunologist 님이 작성:
"
SkillshotsOP 님이 작성:
"
DotsandDashes 님이 작성:
스포일러
Where should i focus my upgrade next?

i sold a 5l inpulsa today bringing me to 7ex 360ish chaos in spending money. It's enough to buy 2 socket tombfist but i have a hard time justifying the massive cost for 1 abyss jewel.

plus if i did get that I'd have to drop a gem, probably faster attacked on my blink arrow. I cant find a mark of the elder that grants wrath so im stuck using the gem for it
스포일러

If you dont' want to go for the 2 socket Tombfist first you could definitely go for the Scourge Arrow Enchant instead, it will definitely be the highest DPS upgrade for its price at your gear.
스포일러

What would be a higher dps upgrade? A watcher's eye with increased crit w/ wrath or a spore pod enchanted helm? I can't figure out how to make PoB do dps calculations for the spore pod enchant. Thanks!

Definitely the extra spore pod. An extra spore pod brings us up from 5 pods to 6, which equals 20% more thorn arrows DPS and 14% more overall DPS.
What do you think about Cinderswallow Urn instead of magic silver flask? In theory it's free 10% more dmg + useful veiled mod...
I have so much problems in doing the ten acts... i just do 0 dmg with ArrowofRain.. some tipps?
I created a PoB Link that includes:
- all the budget and leveling gear uniques
- Skill setup for leveling
- Progressive trees (40, 60, 80, 100, 121-Complete).
- Version 1 build guild in the notes

Thanks for the build.

https://pastebin.com/96FQWZgK
"
I have so much problems in doing the ten acts... i just do 0 dmg with ArrowofRain.. some tipps?

i wanted to kill myself leveling this build at first. it was rough. i dont remember everything i had linked but i do know i used a tabula and somewhere around act 7, maybe 8 i went ahead and switched to scourge arrow and it was much much better. still not great, but much better. The second you equip the Hopeshredder it's game over for everything.
Hi everyone.

I used this build last league and felt in love with it so i'm rerolling a scion to play it again.
Don't know if the question has already been asked but, do you think it would be a possible alternative to run a lithtpoacher instead of the devoto ? i though of removing blood rage and frost bomb or may be the faster attack support for the 2 abyssal socket.
(I ran a lab with nothing to enchant so i tried on my lightpoacher and got the scourge +1 pod, wich is another reason to play this build again)

Hello do u set scourge arrow as attack without moving?
"
Aston007 님이 작성:
Hi everyone.

I used this build last league and felt in love with it so i'm rerolling a scion to play it again.
Don't know if the question has already been asked but, do you think it would be a possible alternative to run a lithtpoacher instead of the devoto ? i though of removing blood rage and frost bomb or may be the faster attack support for the 2 abyssal socket.
(I ran a lab with nothing to enchant so i tried on my lightpoacher and got the scourge +1 pod, wich is another reason to play this build again)

i dont see why not but i also dont see why you'd want to. Giving up Blood rage seems silly at best and Frostbomb is usefull for bosses and tougher enemies. Lightpoacher is a good helm sure but I dont see what it brings to this build to merit the loss of the other stuff. The spirit burst is over kill since a scourge arrow charged to just 1-3 wipes out the screen anyway pretty much.

It would assist with resists I guess. But IMO Devoto's is king for the movespeed
"
DotsandDashes 님이 작성:
"
Aston007 님이 작성:
Hi everyone.

i dont see why not but i also dont see why you'd want to. Giving up Blood rage seems silly at best and Frostbomb is usefull for bosses and tougher enemies. Lightpoacher is a good helm sure but I dont see what it brings to this build to merit the loss of the other stuff. The spirit burst is over kill since a scourge arrow charged to just 1-3 wipes out the screen anyway pretty much.

It would assist with resists I guess. But IMO Devoto's is king for the movespeed

Thanks for your answer.
Like i said i'm only considering it because i got the good enchant on my lightpoacher on a random lab run. So i try to include it in the build, but maybe the best move is to sell it and buy the devoto instead.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보