[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

"
Aryveth 님이 작성:
Hm... I have like 4 free ex and not sure what my next step should be. Thinking about Watcher's Eye (can be short on it with currency), Atziris gloves or Pandesomething amulet. Any ideas?

1. Do not run Vitality and Clarity until u'll get Watcher's with proper rolls. Use some more useful auras, like Zealotry.

2. Watcher's with proper rolls cost as airplane - 25+ ex.
3. Acuities can be pretty cheap - 1-2 ex
4. Pandemonius has a cost of 5-6 ex

Overall, to play this build properly, you must be ready to sell one of your kidneys and bring your money to RMT.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
SilverWF 님이 2019. 3. 29. 오전 9:53:40에 마지막으로 편집
"
SilverWF 님이 작성:
"
Aryveth 님이 작성:
Hm... I have like 4 free ex and not sure what my next step should be. Thinking about Watcher's Eye (can be short on it with currency), Atziris gloves or Pandesomething amulet. Any ideas?

1. Do not run Vitality and Clarity until u'll get Watcher's with proper rolls. Use some more useful auras, like Zealotry.

2. Watcher's with proper rolls cost as airplane - 25+ ex.
3. Acuities can be pretty cheap - 1-2 ex
4. Pandemonius has a cost of 5-6 ex

Overall, to play this build properly, you must be ready to sell one of your kidneys and bring your money to RMT.

There have been several watchers eye with vit + clarity mods for 3 ex listed this week. I have had it on live search since league start... But its random, most of the time people list them without any others like it, so they decide the price.

I look at this as a 'scaling' build. You need to invest a little bit to make it feel good, but once you invest a ton you become OP I guess. I have like 60% of the gear, but we only a few weeks in.. So RMT definitely is not necessary if you just play the game.

The build is very enjoyable for me - but I mostly delve & run guardian maps only.

"
Aryveth 님이 작성:

I'd go with Pandemonius personally. I don't think acuity or vaal pact is needed (but I haven't tried with it, so maybe it feels really good? I dont know). But I don't use it and everything feels fine - I don't die much unless im doing Uber. Though you need to make sure you have leech on a ring then.
DuFFzbar 님이 2019. 3. 29. 오전 10:44:42에 마지막으로 편집
i wonder do you need vaal pact if you switch to pandemonious since you cut your cold leech in half (0.4% to 0.2%)?
"
SilverWF 님이 작성:
"
gromkins 님이 작성:
What CwC u need to have iLvl 75+ staff.
but it's not guaranteed!
Basically, at iLvl 68+ staff you could get lvl 18 CwC and can't - 20.
At iLvl 75+ staff you could get lvl 18 and 20 CwC - both has the same chances to roll - 0.47%

My staff is ilvl 82. I've gotten cwc 18 about 10 times and never cwc 20.
I guess I'm just unlucky.
"
gromkins 님이 작성:
My staff is ilvl 82. I've gotten cwc 18 about 10 times and never cwc 20.
I guess I'm just unlucky.

i've used about 300 alts and i've seen 18 a few times and level 20 once. the level 20 roll came with a crappy mod so i regaled and got another crap mod and started over. annuling twice seemed too risky.
"
qaizr 님이 작성:
i wonder do you need vaal pact if you switch to pandemonious since you cut your cold leech in half (0.4% to 0.2%)?

For proper leech you ALWAYS need Vaal Pact. Difference is just in source of it - tree or gloves.

Vaal Pact has nothing to do with amount of damage, that would go to the leech pool.
But it doubles amount of heal per second, that you would receive from leech accumulated pool.

"
DuFFzbar 님이 작성:

There have been several watchers eye with vit + clarity mods for 3 ex listed this week. I have had it on live search since league start... But its random, most of the time people list them without any others like it, so they decide the price.

Here is a link, that I've dropped on the prev. page.
Search link
Only 1 listed for 29 exalts.
This is proper Watcher for this build.
And this is unobtainable for usual player.

So turn off your Vitality (it didn't work with Vaal pact anyway) and Clarity (that lvl 1 gives literally nothing).
Slot Zealotry instead, buy ring or amulet with "- mana cost of skills" (or craft by yourself, this is prefix) and be happy.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
SilverWF 님이 2019. 3. 29. 오후 12:56:31에 마지막으로 편집
"
SilverWF 님이 작성:
So turn off your Vitality (it didn't work with Vaal pact anyway) and Clarity (that lvl 1 gives literally nothing).
Slot Zealotry instead, buy ring or amulet with "- mana cost of skills" (or craft by yourself, this is prefix) and be happy.

i'll try swapping out clarity for zealotry. i'll keep vitality for now cos i don't need another slot. was thinking about minion life support for my golems tho.

edit: actually i'll have to drop vitality to run zealotry
qaizr 님이 2019. 3. 29. 오후 1:44:05에 마지막으로 편집
Zealotry is 50% mana so you can't keep vitality. Zeal + Herald of Ice.

And I also thinking about golems, guys are annoying because they are paper. Will try to cut them off but need to do math and look at tree where I can put some points.
Aryveth 님이 2019. 3. 29. 오후 1:45:01에 마지막으로 편집
Looks like droping minions (9 points) and going for Heart of Ice saves us 1 point (+ one gem slot) and gives more dmg. At least for me its 3,2 mln vs 3,4 mln.

Later will have more time so also check other options.
Aryveth 님이 2019. 3. 29. 오후 1:59:36에 마지막으로 편집
So unless I'm missing something you have a 10ex staff and your peak DPS is 4mil and life 6,4K. My entire gear costs 10ex, I have 3,7mil peak DPS, 7,8K life and 6 extra sockets. Granted, I have 5 more levels but I'm starting to wonder if the staff+Kaoms is really better than dual wielding wands unless you have 50ex gear.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보