[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

Hard to compare because I'm still lacking a lot of proper gear (starkonja helmet is a joke) + maybe I messed something in Path of Building, not sure which options I should check and this is my second league so dont have much experience.

Hmm... I copied your build into my PoB and when I do 3,3mln you have 2,06mln so most likely I don't have proper options for real dps.

Or maybe you don't have Enemy is a Sharper? Without that I do 5,6mln.
Aryveth 님이 2019. 3. 29. 오후 8:42:41에 마지막으로 편집

pretty happy with my staff :D
"
Aryveth 님이 작성:
Hard to compare because I'm still lacking a lot of proper gear (starkonja helmet is a joke) + maybe I messed something in Path of Building, not sure which options I should check and this is my second league so dont have much experience.

Hmm... I copied your build into my PoB and when I do 3,3mln you have 2,06mln so most likely I don't have proper options for real dps.

Or maybe you don't have Enemy is a Sharper? Without that I do 5,6mln.

I didn't download any PoB from you, I just imported your char so I selected the options on my own. Of course I have Shaper as the enemy. Anyway my point is if you have 10-15 ex you can get similar DPS and more life with dual wands. If you have more go with the staff.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Figured it out.
DuFFzbar 님이 2019. 3. 30. 오전 12:00:05에 마지막으로 편집
Hey all, been trying this build and its pretty deece. Currently lvl 83 in standard, choosing elementalist/slayer. However, I have found that I dont feel like I do enough damage to justify our relatively weak defences - the supposed 4 mil shaper dps in POB I have is misleading, considering its only with vaal RF up and focused and enemy shocked which all lasts for around 3-4 seconds - but it isnt even enough to instantly phase shaper...

I spent many ex selfcrafting the staff (8000 alts and only saw the double damage + CWC combo a total of 3 times, twice of which was after regalling just the CWC roll. One time I had CWC and double damage on a magic item, but I underestimated how rare that was and regaled/tried for annul and failed. didnt see it again in the 6-7k alts i then proceeded to use. Settled for one with CWC/Arcane surge for a pseudo 8L)

Finding a helmet that has the ice spear proj enchant is almost impossible - ive been searching for a week on standard and there are only a few on the market at any given time, and the ones that are, are either mirrored, on irrelevant uniques, on ES bases, or straight up 20 ex+. Still havent been able to pick one up.

My rings are mediocre but I am finding i absolutely need the berek's grip for the massive DPS and sustain boost (mana leech on frozen enemies makes it so i can actually sustain mana, even with surge, against tougher enemies)

My helmet and gloves get the job done but could be better. Boots are bubonic trails with all different types of jewels, and Im not sure if any better dps boots could exist.

POB is here: https://pastebin.com/AutkpuP3

Ive been using this build to farm shaper for the celestial HO and i consistently die at least 1-2 times per run, mostly from a lack of mobility/ability to phase him instantly. For the investment I have in this build it really seems to underperform. I want to try and farm uber elder potentially but the fact that even shaper is problematic is a little sad.

Levelling up is a nightmare, the clearspeed is godawful compared to any sort of mapping build, having only a quicksilver flask, boots and scion movement speed nodes is really sluggish in comparison to any QOTF build. Winter orb decays almost instantly and thus is really bad for mapping, since we have no duration. Ive actually had to slot in Inc duration for maps because i spend more time stopping and charging WO up to ~5 stacks than actually moving and killing enemies. the build could really benefit from picking up some of the duration nodes.

For those of you in league, has anyone tried the Offering to the Serpent gloves? they are literally the ascendant slayer node on a pair of gloves and could be great for more defensive-oriented builds, but also letting you go for inquis/assassin/pathfinder/raider/deadeye (whichever of those is the best for dmg or QOL)

Overall, the build is good and feels like it has potential (i think ice spears is dummy good, having 600% inc crit and 54% crit multi for free is so OP on a proj spell), but lacks some QOL. would it be worth losing the proj enchant and going for the %less distance before second stage enchant? could allow us to be closer for vaal rf/focus shock.

Either way, any advice/comments?

Thanks

gotta do what you gotta do
Nice build I really enjoy it.

I have a problem. I don't have enough mana to use aspect of the spider. How do you guys use all auras?

At the momment im using vitality, clarity and herald of the ice.

ps. I have founded the problem. Arcane surge was linket with my auras..
bitalsd 님이 2019. 3. 30. 오전 10:45:14에 마지막으로 편집
"
SilverWF 님이 작성:
"
Aryveth 님이 작성:
Hm... I have like 4 free ex and not sure what my next step should be. Thinking about Watcher's Eye (can be short on it with currency), Atziris gloves or Pandesomething amulet. Any ideas?

1. Do not run Vitality and Clarity until u'll get Watcher's with proper rolls. Use some more useful auras, like Zealotry.

2. Watcher's with proper rolls cost as airplane - 25+ ex.
3. Acuities can be pretty cheap - 1-2 ex
4. Pandemonius has a cost of 5-6 ex

Overall, to play this build properly, you must be ready to sell one of your kidneys and bring your money to RMT.

Why not get a watcher's eye with just 1.4-1.5 leach and 5% life? they are only like 30c and you get a lot of leech
"
gromkins 님이 작성:
"
SilverWF 님이 작성:
"
Aryveth 님이 작성:
Hm... I have like 4 free ex and not sure what my next step should be. Thinking about Watcher's Eye (can be short on it with currency), Atziris gloves or Pandesomething amulet. Any ideas?

1. Do not run Vitality and Clarity until u'll get Watcher's with proper rolls. Use some more useful auras, like Zealotry.

2. Watcher's with proper rolls cost as airplane - 25+ ex.
3. Acuities can be pretty cheap - 1-2 ex
4. Pandemonius has a cost of 5-6 ex

Overall, to play this build properly, you must be ready to sell one of your kidneys and bring your money to RMT.

Why not get a watcher's eye with just 1.4-1.5 leach and 5% life? they are only like 30c and you get a lot of leech

The main thing is "-cost of the skills at Clarity", lowest with it would cost 2+ ex

Leech is not a problem at all with just Warlord curse alone, even lvl 1.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!

Got that after spending 6000~ alterations. Can i use 18 lvl CWC?
Im sorry i just want to ask question why scion? Im looking for build not so squishy i hate dying. Is this the build for me ? I dont actually care clear speed...

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보