[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

"
rhonie33 님이 작성:
Im sorry i just want to ask question why scion? Im looking for build not so squishy i hate dying. Is this the build for me ? I dont actually care clear speed...

Cause ascendancy elementalist and slayer (reflects immune is a perfect option i guess)
Is this build viable for farming uber elder? I've sunk so much frickin currency into this build and it just feels very meh to me.

Meh dps, meh survivability.
Killing everything in less than 4s = meh dps xD

Also I think that some of you understand survivability as "I can face tank everything and dont care".
I am getting 1 shot in higher maps. I went with the defensive option of the build. The damage is ok, but sometimes I get 1 shot by random things. My weapon, gloves, and belt are nearly perfect.

No UI, 1 might of meek on tree
What pieces of gear should I prioritize upgrading first?
Current gear:
MadClassic 님이 2019. 3. 31. 오후 7:29:48에 마지막으로 편집
"
MadClassic 님이 작성:
I am getting 1 shot in higher maps. I went with the defensive option of the build. The damage is ok, but sometimes I get 1 shot by random things. My weapon, gloves, and belt are nearly perfect.

Current gear:

You can't run 2 curses. Projectile weakness and warlord's mark. The one will overwrite the other.
"
dingleberryman 님이 작성:
"
MadClassic 님이 작성:

Current gear:

You can't run 2 curses. Projectile weakness and warlord's mark. One will overwrite the other.

Ah I see, I was using a +1 curse amulet before but got rid of it. I will upgrade my rings. But I don't think that will help with survivability.
I keep rolling level 18 cast on channeling (ilevel 79) should I keep going until level 20? Just wondering how large of a difference it would make.
I've gotta be the last person on PoE who doesn't RMT. Every build thread's the same...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
bitalsd 님이 작성:
Nice build I really enjoy it.

I have a problem. I don't have enough mana to use aspect of the spider. How do you guys use all auras?

At the momment im using vitality, clarity and herald of the ice.

ps. I have founded the problem. Arcane surge was linket with my auras..

same problem. i have to drop vitality for aspect of the spider, cos my watchers eye doesnt have the vitality mod.

1 question. if i use atziri's acuity (with vaal pact), can i probs drop vitality?
Thanks for this great build. A couple of questions:

1. how do you manage to maintain calrity + vitality + herald of ice + aspect of the spider even without enlight. and -mana reserved nodes?

2. I thought vaal pact turns life regeneration off? So why do we use vitality then? Only to enable watchers eye? But yours even has vitality +life regen mod.

3. Would Hatred + watchers eye with hatred flat cold damage be an option? (maybe instead of the aspect?)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보