[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

Hello one question

what is better Element + Slayer or Element + Inquisitor
seems pretty good, only problem is it would be great if you could put down your gem links in text. Now that this in on consoles it would really help if I could see the important stuff in text. Also, your leveling guide is pretty lacking on skill tree directions and when to take them. I know its probably a pain but with so many new players and the fact a lot of them most likely won't be sitting in front of or near a pc, POB and all the endgame stuff isnt gonna help anyone get there.

Theres always a ton of builds I want to try, but I end up having to go with a set up that actually gets you there as opposed to ones Id like to try just based of the build guide.

Thanks for taking the time to putting down whats here. I get it if you don't want to do the extra work but just figured I'd throw my 2 cents out there
Selling all my gear and re-rolling my character. Send me a message on here or in game.

dingleberryman 님이 2019. 4. 1. 오후 6:25:44에 마지막으로 편집
"
dingleberryman 님이 작성:
Selling all my gear and re-rolling my character. Send me a message on here or in game.

Done ! PM in forums
Nice and Fast Service ! Really good 10/10 Would pmed again if needed .
IGN : GayReaver
Why you choose on tree minion hp?
Hi,

I want to use this for my PS4 char to clear all the trophies. seems straight forward and does not need much skill management it seems.

The tree is very confusing for new players I think.

I wonder if you could use stages in Path of Building like Enki did for his build. you basically put different trees per act or level and it is easier to follow. it is easier as well to know when to use orbs of regret and reshuffle the skills.

Would love to see that option if possible.

and the question. For new char on new server (PS4) would you advice to stick to 7.4 budget tree or that 7.6 update to (7.4) tree?

Thanks
Hi, as I'm pretty new, what sort of gear are you looking at for the ultra budget build? Just some random rares thrown together to cap resists?
"
morana2326 님이 작성:
Why you choose on tree minion hp?

It's to get spiritual aid further down the tree. It gives minion damage bonuses to you.
Could you take a look at my character and let me know what I need to change? My damage numbers don't seem to be comparable to your's at all.

https://pastebin.com/j4HAQhZz

Or Character SumsAscendant

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보