[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn 님이 작성:

Seeing the avalanche of negative feedback on reddit and forums, I suspect that GGG may be forced to reverse the flask nerf mid-league. We'll see.

They already announced some buffs today (1s -> 4s), also some changing to mana modifiers, should be interesting.
Dragoneed 님이 2021. 7. 26. 오전 3:58:04에 마지막으로 편집
"
Dragoneed 님이 작성:
"
Kelvynn 님이 작성:

Seeing the avalanche of negative feedback on reddit and forums, I suspect that GGG may be forced to reverse the flask nerf mid-league. We'll see.

They already announced some buffs today (1s -> 4s), also some changing to mana modifiers, should be interesting.

That mana cost reduction is direct nerf for me since i took Arcane Capacitor. So tired of them pushing balance updates mid leagues.
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:

Oh lol wat? Okay arctic armor time!

Lol no it doesn't.

check out chris' latest reddit post. arctic armor will be granting freeze immunity in an upcoming patch, supposedly dropping some time this week. shouldnt be too hard to squeeze it into the build.
"
cradzilla 님이 작성:
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:

Oh lol wat? Okay arctic armor time!

Lol no it doesn't.

check out chris' latest reddit post. arctic armor will be granting freeze immunity in an upcoming patch, supposedly dropping some time this week. shouldnt be too hard to squeeze it into the build.

Is it worth tho? 1 flask will be good enough to fix freeze problem after patch anyways.

Edit. And you don't even need to use it yourself
za6i9ka 님이 2021. 7. 26. 오전 4:16:37에 마지막으로 편집
"
za6i9ka 님이 작성:

Is it worth tho? 1 flask will be good enough to fix freeze problem after patch anyways.

nothing wrong with having more choices. you can go flask and others can go aura.
"
cradzilla 님이 작성:
"
za6i9ka 님이 작성:

nothing wrong with having more choices. you can go flask and others can go aura.

No one said its wrong. I thought if it was worth it since we're always on the move so aren't getting dmg reduction, its basically 25% mana reserved vs 1 flask slot if not just 1 flask suffix (and thats after all flasks nerfs).
"
za6i9ka 님이 작성:
No one said its wrong. I thought if it was worth it since we're always on the move so aren't getting dmg reduction, its basically 25% mana reserved vs 1 flask slot if not just 1 flask suffix (and thats after all flasks nerfs).

i think having complete immunity is better than relying on a flask even with the cost of mana reservation. you clearly prefer the latter and thats fine too.
didnt mean wrong in the sense that its 'right or wrong', just that its always a good thing to have extra choices available.
Would be interesting if the flasks then give a benefit. As i see now we dont need flask slot but need mana. So Aura will cost mana, flask will not affect us.

At the moment flask is useless, as if only 1 sec freeze imunity its a joke.

We can respec char if the mana costs of icestorm will be reduced.

At a side note. i cant play so much this time but the mechanik is the same like ultimatum.
With wi i can clear the contend in a good way (only act 7 now) but every 3 or 4 expedition without warning i get oneshot and dont know why. The chests seems similar the buffs also. But the one expedition all fine, the other i get oneshot multiple times if i run back and try to kill. Mostly offscreen as i run to the expedition field and whoop i am dead.

Crazy shit.
"
ichbinwerichbi 님이 작성:
Would be interesting if the flasks then give a benefit. As i see now we dont need flask slot but need mana. So Aura will cost mana, flask will not affect us.

At the moment flask is useless, as if only 1 sec freeze imunity its a joke.

We can respec char if the mana costs of icestorm will be reduced.

At a side note. i cant play so much this time but the mechanik is the same like ultimatum.
With wi i can clear the contend in a good way (only act 7 now) but every 3 or 4 expedition without warning i get oneshot and dont know why. The chests seems similar the buffs also. But the one expedition all fine, the other i get oneshot multiple times if i run back and try to kill. Mostly offscreen as i run to the expedition field and whoop i am dead.

Crazy shit.

Flask works just fine in maps, never died to being frozen after getting it. There was some issue with some stuff overwriting flask and ppl dying, i didn't have that problem tho.
@Viktranka
Ty for explaining the whole thing :)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보