[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule 님이 작성:
Ugh, my bad. You are correct.

There used to be three crafting tiers, 4%, 5%, 6%. Someone got 6% after two tiers, so I assumed 8% was the third tier.

craftofexile.com now shows only two crafting tiers, so that is a change.

I wonder if it's possible to deterministically get an 8% veiled mod on your gear.

Aisling in research can add veiled mods to gear, but I don't think you can get %attributes as it is Hillocks mod
"
vbvan 님이 작성:

Questions
1. Can I combine 'Prefixes Cannot Be Changed' bench craft and essence? Looks like a more deterministic way to get int on glove. However, craftofexile says that I can't apply essence when that mod is present.
2. I crafted several cold damage cluster jewels with 'Cold to Core'. Is there an easy way to know whether the node can be allocated before the socket? When there is only one notable, it is always between the two sockets. When there are two notables, 'Cold to Core' is always the one between the two sockets which requires more skill points to allocate :-(.
3. Are there any tricks to craft rings? Corrupting seems too risky because find/craft a usable one (int + ES) with good resist is quite difficult and the possibility to get the %inc corruption requires > 10+ * 4 attempts on average (assuming vaaling only gives an implicit 1/4 of the time).
I allocate the atlas passive to drop synthesis item in synthesis map, but no luck yet. I also ran lots of heist for the synthesis jewellery, still no luck. The only close one is a '12% inc dex' belt.
4. How rare are the emperor jewels? I may run some uber lab if the drop rate isn't too bad.
5. I did 2 Sirus A0 (I'm still not used to his die beam in the last phase), and no thread of hope. I hope that the unique is not restricted to a specific awaken level?
6. Resist seems like a problem. Right now I have all 77%. But with thread of hope (at least -10%) and switching to the tree for cluster jewels (does that tree give less resist?), how many extra resist do I need to find (maybe I have to get some from the ring / cluster jewels)?

BTW, how does wave of conviction work? Is the damage used to determine the type of the exposure from all sources or only from wave of conviction?

I'm not expert on crafting but

1. No you cannot use essences on items with those mods.
2. If you have notables are always in same position. If cluster has A is near "entrance" and B the opposite side, they are that way in every cluster with those notables. The expensive way is to have CttC and Prismatic Hearth, as those are 2 best notables, and as 3rd you need Widespread Destruction, as its only 3rd notable that pushes CttC and PH near entrance spots. I don't know how expensive this is to craft.
3. If you want %int implict on ring, corruption and synthesis are the only 2 options.
4. No idea, based on how many there are on market I would say 1% at most, likely less.
5. If it is possible to drop at A0, it is really, really low chance. I think A4 is the minimum where you actually have a chance start to actually get any drops
6. Getting Prismatic Hearth to clusters in addition to CttC.
7. It is based on damage Wave of Conviction does. This is why you need Phantasmal version as it gets damage converted to cold damage from quality.
"
vbvan 님이 작성:

2. I crafted several cold damage cluster jewels with 'Cold to Core'. Is there an easy way to know whether the node can be allocated before the socket? When there is only one notable, it is always between the two sockets. When there are two notables, 'Cold to Core' is always the one between the two sockets which requires more skill points to allocate :-(.

What I did in standard, since availability seemed low when I was looking for these, was ...

1. Alt-Aug-Regal for CttC and Prismatic Heart. You will need to hit the second notable with a Regal since they are both Prefixes.
2. Harvest re-roll keeping Prefixes and some exalts for open suffixes until you hit a third notable as a suffix. Widespread Destruction is the one you want for best placement, but Disorienting Display is not horrible for the 2 extra points (Damage and better blind). It did push Prismatic Heart to the third spot when I crafted that one.
How good is cold penetration compared to concentrated effect?
I've got no clue how to compare it in the PoB :/
"
clindberg88 님이 작성:

Just change <no active skills> - > conc effect into cold pen.
"
za6i9ka 님이 작성:
"
clindberg88 님이 작성:

I know how to swap gems in PoB, but since icestorm doesn't use the link in the PoB (Firestoem is the one with the links) then changing doesn't show me anything
"
clindberg88 님이 작성:
"
za6i9ka 님이 작성:
"
clindberg88 님이 작성:

I know how to swap gems in PoB, but since icestorm doesn't use the link in the PoB (Firestoem is the one with the links) then changing doesn't show me anything

What? Icestorm uses gems that are socketed in whispering ice. So you just have to click Socketed in: and pick whatever is your whispering ice (weapon 1 i guess).
hi, im interested in playing this build it looks like it would be up my alley for what i want in a character this league but i need to know how you deal with curses on maps, id really prefer not to roll curses off every map as they seem incredibly common now that i have to care about them.

also how is the damage while clearing and on single targets, i havent considered whispering ice since they limited the number of storms.
karmakomando 님이 2021. 7. 27. 오후 10:07:31에 마지막으로 편집
"
Kelvynn 님이 작성:
So I just got 6S in my staff and checked the mana regen without Inspiration.

Working just fine! I'm outregenning it with lv 19 Clarity, and slowly losing mana without Clarity.

Bye-bye, Inspiration! :) And if they un-nerf the mana multipliers just a bit in the next patch then we won't even need Clarity. Or Dreamer (3 points), may be more valuable.

Hey I agree but is Elemental Focus the best replacement for it? Genuinely asking cant think of anything on top of my head if anyone has ideas?
"
karmakomando 님이 작성:
hi, im interested in playing this build it looks like it would be up my alley for what i want in a character this league but i need to know how you deal with curses on maps, id really prefer not to roll curses off every map as they seem incredibly common now that i have to care about them.

also how is the damage while clearing and on single targets, i havent considered whispering ice since they limited the number of storms.

For most curses I think you will be fine to just play as normal once geared. I did one shot myself though against phys reflect in a vuln map due to a 20/20 wave of conviction. Now with 1/20 its not a problem, but I never encountered this previously with a warding flask perma-up.

Something like this can be used for Ele Weak maps, as with a bit of killing its near 21 sec of uptime as bismuth flasks are now 15/40 uses.

If you want to go the extreme, Yugul + Belt curse lab enchant + asylum (3 pts on the tree) will get you to 90% curse effect reduction while on consecrated ground.
Vinidcator 님이 2021. 7. 27. 오후 11:29:11에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보