[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Arctic Armour freeze immunity is now in the game.
is it immune while stationary and you have the 'less dmg taken' buff or at all times? the wording suggests it isn't up permanently but i can't check in-game right now.
"
Kelvynn 님이 작성:
So I just got 6S in my staff and checked the mana regen without Inspiration.

Working just fine! I'm outregenning it with lv 19 Clarity, and slowly losing mana without Clarity.

Bye-bye, Inspiration! :) And if they un-nerf the mana multipliers just a bit in the next patch then we won't even need Clarity. Or Dreamer (3 points), may be more valuable.

whats the best way to get 5b1g? spam chroms?
"
Plebor 님이 작성:
"
Kelvynn 님이 작성:
So I just got 6S in my staff and checked the mana regen without Inspiration.

Working just fine! I'm outregenning it with lv 19 Clarity, and slowly losing mana without Clarity.

Bye-bye, Inspiration! :) And if they un-nerf the mana multipliers just a bit in the next patch then we won't even need Clarity. Or Dreamer (3 points), may be more valuable.

Hey I agree but is Elemental Focus the best replacement for it? Genuinely asking cant think of anything on top of my head if anyone has ideas?

I checked pob and in my case cold pen loses only a bit comapred to ele focus on shaper so i'm considering it instead of inspiration once i get enlighten and can get higher lvl clarity.
So I'm 85 right now without the Sovereignty tree and without inspiration my mana just doesn't go down. Anyone got any idea's on what to do with those 4 points to eek out some more damage?
"
Plebor 님이 작성:
So I'm 85 right now without the Sovereignty tree and without inspiration my mana just doesn't go down. Anyone got any idea's on what to do with those 4 points to eek out some more damage?

I took Arcane Capacitor, both dps and mana regen. Constantly spinning and put vortex on lmb for that bonus mana use (33 every 1sec). Have to hold lmb+rmb instead of just rmb now but got used to it fast.
za6i9ka 님이 2021. 7. 28. 오전 6:35:03에 마지막으로 편집
"
za6i9ka 님이 작성:
"
Plebor 님이 작성:

I took Arcane Capacitor, both dps and mana regen. Constantly spinning and put vortex on lmb for that bonus mana use (33 every 1sec). Have to hold lmb+rmb instead of just rmb now but got used to it fast.

Damn that's not a bad use of the skill points. I'm going to keep brainstorming but that definitely seems to be the play. Thanks for the info!
"
za6i9ka 님이 작성:
"
Plebor 님이 작성:

i do the same but my fingers hurts after awhile.
"
Conankyo 님이 작성:
"
za6i9ka 님이 작성:
"
Plebor 님이 작성:

i do the same but my fingers hurts after awhile.

Theoretically, you could make macro that would hold down lmb for you while you're holding rmb. But thats theoretically, since macro isn't allowed.
za6i9ka 님이 2021. 7. 28. 오전 8:16:15에 마지막으로 편집
"
Plebor 님이 작성:

If mana regen isn't an issue you could take Frostwalker for 25% cold damage and it would free up room for 15% cold res to be removed on gear for other stats.

Ash and storm could also be a viable choice (unless you run elemental focus) for 30% elemental damage and stronger cold ailments

Lastly, the most obvious if you have a 6L chest, would be to take Whisper of Doom for that 3rd Curse

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보