[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

can put vortex on second bar and bound to key on numpad.
numlock on > hold key down > numlock off > let go of key
downside is you have to do this whenever you change zones
I just want to say ele focus is only 9% better at lvl 20 than inspiration , and you lose the ability to freeze . for me personally I think that isn't really worth it unless you are doing uber late game bosses like shaper and etc. but for general mapping ele focus and no freeze feels so much worse to play imo.
"
yugimoto177 님이 작성:
I just want to say ele focus is only 9% better at lvl 20 than inspiration , and you lose the ability to freeze . for me personally I think that isn't really worth it unless you are doing uber late game bosses like shaper and etc. but for general mapping ele focus and no freeze feels so much worse to play imo.

There's cold pen you could use instead though
The PoB dps for the lvl 92 version says it's 323k dps. Is that accurate? Or does something else need to be factored in?
"
Magicallum 님이 작성:
The PoB dps for the lvl 92 version says it's 323k dps. Is that accurate? Or does something else need to be factored in?

it doesn't know how to calculate it correctly.

Average hit you see (that is 110k, or about 1/3 of the 323k) is how much each shard hits for. You create 3 storms per second (or one storm every 0.34s), so that is how you get the 323k. but it doesn't count in that you can have 5 storms and that they keep doing damage after first shard.

Right way to calculate is to multiply the 110k each shard does by 5, as each storm puts out 5 shards per second. Then multiply it by 5, as you can have up to 5 storms at a time. so 25*110k=2750k

That is if every shard hits the target, so you have to substract shards that miss. This depends on how much the boss moves, how large the boss hitbox is and half a dozen other factors.
Cjin 님이 2021. 7. 29. 오후 1:51:38에 마지막으로 편집
Per Cjin's comment, I am wondering why some people are using Increased Area of Effect rather than, say, Cold Penetration. Don't you want to keep the ice shards closer together?
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:
Per Cjin's comment, I am wondering why some people are using Increased Area of Effect rather than, say, Cold Penetration. Don't you want to keep the ice shards closer together?

IAoE helps clearing maps as trash dies from few hits. Most of the people who use IAoE for mapping have 2nd staff they switch for bosses with gems for single target dps.

This is even mentioned in the first post under Sockets and Links -> Weapon
Cjin 님이 2021. 7. 29. 오후 3:24:10에 마지막으로 편집
"
Cjin 님이 작성:

IAoE helps clearing maps as trash dies from few hits. Most of the people who use IAoE for mapping have 2nd staff they switch for bosses with gems for single target dps.

This is even mentioned in the first post under Sockets and Links -> Weapon

So it is, thanks. Maybe I was just more used to Profane Bloom and did not need the increased AOE.
Is it worth it getting all those uniques even if you res is basically nothing?
"
wotad 님이 작성:
Is it worth it getting all those uniques even if you res is basically nothing?

They're just really cheap levelling gear. After you kill Kitava at the end of Act 10, you'll be upgrading with all rares except for the staff, amulet, and the boots.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보