[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Vinidcator 님이 작성:
"
vbvan 님이 작성:

2. I crafted several cold damage cluster jewels with 'Cold to Core'. Is there an easy way to know whether the node can be allocated before the socket? When there is only one notable, it is always between the two sockets. When there are two notables, 'Cold to Core' is always the one between the two sockets which requires more skill points to allocate :-(.

What I did in standard, since availability seemed low when I was looking for these, was ...

1. Alt-Aug-Regal for CttC and Prismatic Heart. You will need to hit the second notable with a Regal since they are both Prefixes.
2. Harvest re-roll keeping Prefixes and some exalts for open suffixes until you hit a third notable as a suffix. Widespread Destruction is the one you want for best placement, but Disorienting Display is not horrible for the 2 extra points (Damage and better blind). It did push Prismatic Heart to the third spot when I crafted that one.

Thanks Cjin & Vinidcator for the answers!

Looks that Disorienting Display + Cold to the Core (hit the combination when using the method above) also pushes the latter to the start point. Since I don't have thread of hope yet and getting Prismatic Heart + Cold to the Core likely requires 3500+ alts (92 alts to get Cold to the Core once, then 1/40 chance for regal to get Prismatic Hear), I will use this one for now.
Can anyone help me out with this build, just got to maps and idk if its just all the nerfs this league but i feel pretty weak. Is the only way to scale my damage now with cluster jewels? i think my gear is alright other than my chest i need to find something good

https://pastebin.com/4dye7gVr

Cheers for the help
"
istrikerz 님이 작성:
Can anyone help me out with this build, just got to maps and idk if its just all the nerfs this league but i feel pretty weak. Is the only way to scale my damage now with cluster jewels? i think my gear is alright other than my chest i need to find something good

Cheers for the help

Please reread the -links- section on page 1 and fix your gems, to start with.
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:
"
istrikerz 님이 작성:

Cheers for the help

Please reread the -links- section on page 1 and fix your gems, to start with.

Isnt it better to have e 5-6link with hextouch, 2 curses and bonechill on Vortex, Assuming you dont have mana problems, Atm im holding cyclone and vortex without mana issues so constantly having vortex up and the 2 curses always applied to everything

Isnt that better than only having them apply when your hit? Since we dodge most attcks just using cyclone. and Doing this then also free up more gem slots? or just adding another gem thats better used ith cwdt for survivability?
istrikerz 님이 2021. 7. 30. 오전 3:15:04에 마지막으로 편집
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:
"
wotad 님이 작성:
Is it worth it getting all those uniques even if you res is basically nothing?

They're just really cheap levelling gear. After you kill Kitava at the end of Act 10, you'll be upgrading with all rares except for the staff, amulet, and the boots.

Maybe ill swap to all the uniques then I have a few.
I too feel that having 3 curses on cwdt isn't too reliable, so i'm using curse on hit ring on top of cwdt curse setup for culling and unnerve from cluster to always be active.

Edit. And ele reflect reduction is there because i used 3 passive points to get another 60% of reduction and immune to ele reflect with it.
za6i9ka 님이 2021. 7. 30. 오전 7:49:29에 마지막으로 편집
"
za6i9ka 님이 작성:
I too feel that having 3 curses on cwdt isn't too reliable, so i'm using curse on hit ring on top of cwdt curse setup for culling and unnerve from cluster to always be active.

Edit. And ele reflect reduction is there because i used 3 passive points to get another 60% of reduction and immune to ele reflect with it.

Yeah i thought the same, so ive got my chest 6 link now Vortex with 2 curses so both my curses are always active and just got rid of the ball lightning
Levelling with this right now and it's super fun! Can't wait to grind out gear and progress through maps.
"
istrikerz 님이 작성:
"
za6i9ka 님이 작성:

Yeah i thought the same, so ive got my chest 6 link now Vortex with 2 curses so both my curses are always active and just got rid of the ball lightning

Interesting.

You said you felt squishy, I noticed your gem links were different from the recommended, so I pointed that out.

How is the build going for you guys damagewise? Looking for a build to reroll to which works on low budget and can scale, my trapper that i started worked well but is to squishy for my playstyle.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보