[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hm. I did buy a +130 or so int ring and tried it, but it resulted in a lower overall int, I think. I will try replacing the unique ring next. I do like the additional res.
Averil62 님이 2022. 11. 22. 오후 12:03:54에 마지막으로 편집
"
Drufearr 님이 작성:

1) You can craft +6% attributes on any non-unique body with an open suffix

I assume all body armor has a suffix? Even if it's not open, I can craft the +% attributes over the existing suffix. I think that's right.
"
Averil62 님이 작성:

Regarding the gem, the ideal cluster gems (ie. relatively few nodes, but with cold to the core) are difficult to come by, must less the megalomaniac clusters. I am using a 12 node gem I generated myself. The +12% cold damage large cluster dropped and I scoured and used alchemy orbs until I got the cold to the core. (Not sure if that is the best approach, but that is what I did.) Unfortunately, because it has so many nodes, it cost more passives than it should have. My advice is to use what you have and then improve when you can.

I'll try to craft the large jewel the same way you did, thank you. Any advices on how to improve my equipment overall, anyone? I feel like I'm lacking dps sometimes and I'm doing bad on bosses, not even uber versions of them.
Arni_esqr_RS 님이 2022. 11. 22. 오후 1:09:22에 마지막으로 편집
"
Averil62 님이 작성:

I assume all body armor has a suffix? Even if it's not open, I can craft the +% attributes over the existing suffix. I think that's right.

No. Affixes are additive only. I.e., you can go from 2 to 3 suffixes but you can't overwrite a suffix and change it to something else (awakener's orbs allow you to kind of do this but that creates a new item -- you still can't change an affix.)

The one exception to the above I know of is where you use harvest crafting to change the flavor of a resist (e.g., from cold to fire.)
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:
"
Averil62 님이 작성:

No. Affixes are additive only. I.e., you can go from 2 to 3 suffixes but you can't overwrite a suffix and change it to something else (awakener's orbs allow you to kind of do this but that creates a new item -- you still can't change an affix.)

Huh. Is there any way to tell if a piece of armor has a free affix, such that I could add the +% attributes? I tried purchasing some crap magic armor and had no problem doing so.

I just want to avoid a situation where I purchase some expensive body armor and can't add the +% attributes.

(This stuff kind of makes my head spin, I'm afraid.)
Averil62 님이 2022. 11. 22. 오후 7:34:08에 마지막으로 편집
can anyone walk me through the pob for this as the damage seems way lower on pob then in game? pob is https://pastebin.com/37Zz3hk0 saying 500k dps at almost 2.9k int
"
Averil62 님이 작성:

Huh. Is there any way to tell if a piece of armor has a free affix, such that I could add the +% attributes? I tried purchasing some crap magic armor and had no problem doing so.

I just want to avoid a situation where I purchase some expensive body armor and can't add the +% attributes.

(This stuff kind of makes my head spin, I'm afraid.)

You can search trade for # of empty suffixes (or prefixes if you want.) I'm sure you know you can hold down the alt key in the game to see the prefixes/suffixes on a piece (if you've enabled extended information.)

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/n2JdqWVu0 will give you chests with 500+ ES, a reasonable amount of int, and a free suffix.

Note you can also search for 2 free suffixes, which will enable a crusader orb slam. However the item must be a vanilla item (not already influenced in ANY way, as indicated by the symbol to the left of the item name. There should be NO symbol.) And don't forget to make sure all three prefixes are on (craft one if you have to) before slamming. (The 500 ES ensures there's at least two prefixes!)
Graiaule 님이 2022. 11. 23. 오전 4:24:17에 마지막으로 편집
"
habsare24 님이 작성:
can anyone walk me through the pob for this as the damage seems way lower on pob then in game? pob is https://pastebin.com/37Zz3hk0 saying 500k dps at almost 2.9k int

POB damage is for one icestorm shard. We can do up to 25, some fraction of which hits the mob.
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:

You can search trade for # of empty suffixes (or prefixes if you want.) I'm sure you know you can hold down the alt key in the game to see the prefixes/suffixes on a piece (if you've enabled extended information.)

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/n2JdqWVu0 will give you chests with 500+ ES, a reasonable amount of int, and a free suffix.

Thank you, as always. I will take a look.

Funny, the trade screen has a LOT more people offline than us used to. I assume this is because the new league is coming up.

"
Averil62 님이 작성:

Funny, the trade screen has a LOT more people offline than us used to. I assume this is because the new league is coming up.

It's worse than you think. I cut off the search at 1 week. So you had ~10 items available. If you don't cut off the search, there are more than 100 available, nearly all offline, some for two months.

That's why league play is concentrated in the beginning. Lots of item choices and thus fairly cheap due to supply.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보