[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

na
Averil62 님이 2022. 11. 15. 오후 3:32:39에 마지막으로 편집
"
Averil62 님이 작성:
New Question.

How important / necessary is ghost reaver?

I believe many of the earlier passives gave ES leach and I don't know how much life leach I'm getting from the build in any event. I tried GR for a while, and the slow recharge rate was annoying.

According to PoB, deleting it makes no change.

The "Leech ES instead of Life" part is not that important, it's about the maximum ES recovery per second from leech. If with GR it's very slow, that likely just means you're not doing enough damage. Leech works in a very convoluted way, but basically if you're not doing enough damage to leech more than the maximum recovery that you have, then obviously doubling that cap will do nothing.

Do keep in mind PoB is very bad at calculating damage for this build as it only factors in 1 single icicle as the "total dps" for icestorm, so whatever % of your damage you leech will be significantly lower hence removing GR won't do anything for it.

https://pastebin.com/s6keqgLC This is my PoB and you can see with/without GR, the ES leech/on hit rate goes from 1.4k to 2.5k
"
Averil62 님이 작성:
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:
@Averil: you can just recraft it on (unless you slammed an exalt and got a suffix.)

Yeah, looking at your char, you just crafted lightning resist. You can recraft 6% incr attrs.

I tried that, but was unable to find the increased attributes option on the crafting bench. Do I need to relearn it?

(Sorry for all the questions.)

You were supposed to buy chests and unveil until you learned the craft, and then craft it on a pre-selected chest.

If you unveiled the craft on a chest and then used that chest, well, that's unusual!

The craft is probably there -- use the search bar (type "increased".)
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:
"
Averil62 님이 작성:
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:
@Averil: you can just recraft it on (unless you slammed an exalt and got a suffix.)

Yeah, looking at your char, you just crafted lightning resist. You can recraft 6% incr attrs.

I tried that, but was unable to find the increased attributes option on the crafting bench. Do I need to relearn it?

(Sorry for all the questions.)

You were supposed to buy chests and unveil until you learned the craft, and then craft it on a pre-selected chest.

If you unveiled the craft on a chest and then used that chest, well, that's unusual!

The craft is probably there -- use the search bar (type "increased".)

Nope, I think I did it right. I learned it from Jun unveiling a purchased "hillock veil" chest and then crafted it onto the pre-selected chest at the crafting bench.

I will take a closer look and search for increased. It seems to me that all of the "veil" crafting mods were greyed out on the bench and I did not see any option for increased attributes. Probably I'm missing something.

Averil62 님이 2022. 11. 15. 오후 5:51:32에 마지막으로 편집
"
Drufearr 님이 작성:

The "Leech ES instead of Life" part is not that important, it's about the maximum ES recovery per second from leech. If with GR it's very slow, that likely just means you're not doing enough damage. Leech works in a very convoluted way, but basically if you're not doing enough damage to leech more than the maximum recovery that you have, then obviously doubling that cap will do nothing.

Do keep in mind PoB is very bad at calculating damage for this build as it only factors in 1 single icicle as the "total dps" for icestorm, so whatever % of your damage you leech will be significantly lower hence removing GR won't do anything for it.

https://pastebin.com/s6keqgLC This is my PoB and you can see with/without GR, the ES leech/on hit rate goes from 1.4k to 2.5k

Ah. Interesting. Not what I expected, tbh. I'll take another look. I think the issue might be that I wasn't doing enough damage. I also noticed that the ES regenerated more slowly with GR.

Thanks for the info.
@Averil if you crafted it, it's still there. Scroll down further!
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:
@Averil if you crafted it, it's still there. Scroll down further!

Not at my gaming computer until tomorrow AM, but, I will scroll down. I promise you that. :)

Update: Problem solved. I assumed it would under the veiled tab, not the suffix tab. As always, thanks for the help.
Averil62 님이 2022. 11. 16. 오전 9:04:17에 마지막으로 편집
So, I finally caught on to why you arranged your passive tree as you did, to take full advantage of the split personality jewels. I followed suit and now have INT up to about 2100. The build still seems a little on the fragile side, with about 6100 ES, but I think that's just a matter of gear at this point. And upgrades are starting to get expensive.

Really fun build.

Finally finished crafting the helmet, probably the best one on std for whispering ice build
Akisailent 님이 2022. 11. 19. 오후 2:44:55에 마지막으로 편집
"
Finally finished crafting the helmet, probably the best one on std for whispering ice build

Wow. Very impressive.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보