[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Akisailent 님이 작성:

Finally finished crafting the helmet, probably the best one on std for whispering ice build

You're showing off with the 4 white sockets.

Maximum life should have been T1 mana. Vendor trash!

(P.S. effing awesome hat, especially with the cold penetration!)
Thx, got really lucky with awakener orb to get t1 flat int. After harvest nerf best I could do is t1 % es and t1 hybrid from aisling.
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:

Maximum life should have been T1 mana. Vendor trash!

Yeah. I'll take it off your hands for a chaos orb! :)
hi, Just recently switched to the build and having a blast so far.

But I am a noob at PoE so I got a question, how do I receive gems like that, is there a craft or something for obtaining this medium jewel? Also any other advices how to improve my dmg are welcome :)

스포일러

300 D's looks TOO expensive in my opinion.
Arni_esqr_RS 님이 2022. 11. 21. 오전 10:30:08에 마지막으로 편집
"
Arni_esqr_RS 님이 작성:
hi, Just recently switched to the build and having a blast so far.

But I am a noob at PoE so I got a question, how do I receive gems like that, is there a craft or something for obtaining this medium jewel? Also any other advices how to improve my dmg are welcome :)

I am a relative noob working my way through this build as well.

Regarding the gem, the ideal cluster gems (ie. relatively few nodes, but with cold to the core) are difficult to come by, must less the megalomaniac clusters. I am using a 12 node gem I generated myself. The +12% cold damage large cluster dropped and I scoured and used alchemy orbs until I got the cold to the core. (Not sure if that is the best approach, but that is what I did.) Unfortunately, because it has so many nodes, it cost more passives than it should have. My advice is to use what you have and then improve when you can.

300 D's? Hah.

As for damage, I'll defer to the experts, but raising int is pretty key. Many of the passive nodes boost damage as well.
I am planning to upgrade my body armor. My plan is to purchase some six link vaal regalia, with a high +int and good ES. I can afford that. Just.

I can add the +6% attributes myself. I assume I can do that with any vaal regalia?

As for the other +% mod, I plan to buy crusader orbs, when I can afford them, and keep trying until I get the +% mod.

My question is this: is there anything in particular I should look out for in purchasing the vaal regalia, keeping in mind my intent at the +6% attributes and crusader mod later on?
"
Averil62 님이 작성:
I am planning to upgrade my body armor. My plan is to purchase some six link vaal regalia, with a high +int and good ES. I can afford that. Just.

I can add the +6% attributes myself. I assume I can do that with any vaal regalia?

As for the other +% mod, I plan to buy crusader orbs, when I can afford them, and keep trying until I get the +% mod.

My question is this: is there anything in particular I should look out for in purchasing the vaal regalia, keeping in mind my intent at the +6% attributes and crusader mod later on?

1) You can craft +6% attributes on any non-unique body with an open suffix

2) Tips for hitting the crusader slam, recraft mana or something else to block it from the pool of mods the crusader exalt can hit to increase the chance of getting %int.

3) The only thing that you're looking for is high ES (flat es + %es + hybrid es, all prefixes), with 2 open suffixes (so only suffix on it is +int), as both the %attr and %int mods are suffixes. You obviously don't need perfect rolls, the only one I'd look for is t1 or t0 int, and if you want to save yourself (a lot) of headaches, don't tunnel on 2 open suffixes and just get one with just %attr craft.

Additionally, especially if you're going for the crusader slam to get everything, I wouldn't buy 6links as that can get costly (unless you hit it first try obviously). Better option is to just buy any body armour with the right mods, slam the crusader ex and then 6l if you hit it.
Here's a query for where I'd start - do keep in mind this late into league it'll be pretty rough trying to get anything this specific:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/L72mbD7in

And lastly, if you want a slightly worse option that'll probably cost a very small fraction of this whole ordeal, just getting a body with 1 open suffix for %attr and then using eldrich currency for good implicits is very solid. It lacks behind in damage, but the survivability is a lot higher depending on the version of the build you're playing. E.g. you're likely using Discipline so getting increased effectiveness of that will boost your ES by a decent amount, or Purity of Elements, letting you drop some resists on items for more int. I personally prefer this route.
Drufearr 님이 2022. 11. 21. 오후 5:41:59에 마지막으로 편집
"
Averil62 님이 작성:
I am planning to upgrade my body armor.

Btw, looking at your gear, I heavily suggest you get better rings first. You can get mirrored ones with well over 100 int on both slots, plus doubled resists with a bit of luck, and they shouldn't be too expensive.

Also, getting a 18% increased int Whispering Ice will be another cheap upgrade.
"
Drufearr 님이 작성:
"
Averil62 님이 작성:
I am planning to upgrade my body armor.

Btw, looking at your gear, I heavily suggest you get better rings first. You can get mirrored ones with well over 100 int on both slots, plus doubled resists with a bit of luck, and they shouldn't be too expensive.

Wow! I need to absorb your comments on the body armor and learn a little more about crafting, but, wow, I had no idea those kinds of rings were out there.

Definitely an easy upgrade!

Maybe not so easy. In addition to the +int, I also need % int. Those rings are prohibitively expensive.
Averil62 님이 2022. 11. 21. 오후 8:07:51에 마지막으로 편집
"
Averil62 님이 작성:

Maybe not so easy. In addition to the +int, I also need % int. Those rings are prohibitively expensive.

No. You're looking at the wrong rings. Try https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/JjyqZ2rCl. These are a week or less old, so presumably these people are still playing. Or you can adjust the int by a little bit.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보