[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Just got a lucky 6L Unique Staff from a Metamorph that I sold for 3.5ex. Then used 3ex to buy a maxed out Astramentis. Feels good! :D

This build is really smooth so far. Although I did lower my graphics settings to low, haha.

See this base? On this base with 3 prefixes and 1 suffix if i use 2 Hunter Exalted orb i get GUARANTEED T1 or T2 % increased intelligence, of course i can get it from only 1 Hunter Exalted orb if i am lucky but at the moment i don't have exalts even for 1 try:

The only problem with this helmet if i hit %Increased intelligence from 2nd try is that the helm will miss any resistances, and i really need resistances on helmet.

Hi Ilian

I know now. You pact with the devil. Normaly you have gucci gear, but this league that can only go with devil. (I am interested in what he got for this :-))

I have a question with the helmet.

Need i only one prefix open or why is garantued inc intelligence from hunter orb?

I thougt you take a item with the int make prefix cannot change and then transfer that on the helmet. but if i need only a hunter ex for guaranted inc int it would be much easyer. Have i something missunderstood.?
I honestly dying a lot more that I would like - probably I'm just bad. I was thinking about doing some block with timeless jewel (50% more block) but I'm already feeling that my damage is no great so giving up around 100 int for that don't seems like a great idea. :/
"
ichbinwerichbi 님이 작성:

Hi Ilian

I know now. You pact with the devil. Normaly you have gucci gear, but this league that can only go with devil. (I am interested in what he got for this :-))

Need i only one prefix open or why is garantued inc intelligence from hunter orb?

I thougt you take a item with the int make prefix cannot change and then transfer that on the helmet. but if i need only a hunter ex for guaranted inc int it would be much easyer. Have i something missunderstood.?

Get a normal rare hubris circlet with decent ES prefixes and T1-T2 Intelligence suffix and at least an open suffix.

Buy an Hunter's Exalt Orb (or maybe you have one dropped), make sure you only have suffixes open on the helm (you don't want to slam Hunter prefixes, % increased intelligence is a suffix, so if you don't have all prefixes already allocated craft a temporary one to allocate it).

Close your eyes, pray to Kuduku and slam the helm with Hunter's Exalted orb.

You have only 25% chances to hit T1 or T2 % increased intelligence because Hunter influence has 4 suffixes for ES helms:

#% increased Intelligence
You have Igniting Conflux for # seconds every # seconds
You have Chilling Conflux for # seconds every # seconds
You have Shocking Conflux for # seconds every # seconds

Only the first is good for us the other three are bad for our build since we use Elemental Focus in staff.

That's it!
lilianmarius 님이 2019. 12. 30. 오전 9:14:49에 마지막으로 편집
Hey guys,

I am using this build right now but I cant do blight maps, game goes nuts and shutdowns. In other maps I have around 30fps when fulltime spinning.

After this I have monitored my GPU and CPU. I have an i7-7700k with GTX1070, more than enough for PoE.

GPU never exceeds 70C and max load was 58%.
CPU never exceeds 65C and max load was around 70%.

So it definitely not my computer that cant handle it, its the game itself that crashes due all the skills on the screens, bad optimization. All settings are already on Low.

Anyone else experience this?
RolandW88 님이 2019. 12. 30. 오전 9:40:19에 마지막으로 편집
"
RolandW88 님이 작성:
Hey guys,

I am using this build right now but I cant do blight maps, game goes nuts and shutdowns. In other maps I have around 30fps when fulltime spinning.

After this I have monitored my GPU and CPU. I have an i7-7700k with GTX1070, more than enough for PoE.

So it definitely not my computer that cant handle it, its the game itself that crashes due all the skills on the screens, bad optimization. All settings are already on Low.

Replace Spell Cascade from your staff in blight maps, that gem is the mother of all fps drops when paired with Icestorm. You have to spin more from a place to another but at least your game don't freeze.

The multiple stacks of chilled ground that IceStorm and Spell Cascade create are the main issue to all fps drops when playing Whispering Ice, so in my opinion is not the ice that fell itself but the fkin chilled ground that we create and stack over and over all over the place that is not optimized.
lilianmarius 님이 2019. 12. 30. 오전 9:57:35에 마지막으로 편집
"
lilianmarius 님이 작성:
"
RolandW88 님이 작성:
Hey guys,

Replace Spell Cascade from your staff in blight maps, that gem is the mother of all fps drops when paired with Icestorm. You have to spin more from a place to another but at least your game don't freeze.

The multiple stacks of chilled ground that IceStorm and Spell Cascade create are the main issue to all fps drops when playing Whispering Ice, so in my opinion is not the ice that fell itself but the fkin chilled ground that we create and stack over and over all over the place that is not optimized.

Thanks for your reply, I will test it without Spell Cascade

EDIT: replace spell cascade with cold penetration and now its okay again. around 90-100 fps in normal maps. thanks for the tip
RolandW88 님이 2019. 12. 30. 오전 10:08:53에 마지막으로 편집
"
lilianmarius 님이 작성:
"
ichbinwerichbi 님이 작성:

Hi Ilian

Get a normal rare hubris circlet with decent ES prefixes and T1-T2 Intelligence suffix and at least an open suffix.

Buy an Hunter's Exalt Orb (or maybe you have one dropped), make sure you only have suffixes open on the helm (you don't want to slam Hunter prefixes, % increased intelligence is a suffix, so if you don't have all prefixes already allocated craft a temporary one to allocate it).

Close your eyes, pray to Kuduku and slam the helm with Hunter's Exalted orb.

I dont see a helmet with penetrates cold res. Is that gone or is it only that rare?
You have only 25% chances to hit T1 or T2 % increased intelligence because Hunter influence has 4 suffixes for ES helms:

#% increased Intelligence
You have Igniting Conflux for # seconds every # seconds
You have Chilling Conflux for # seconds every # seconds
You have Shocking Conflux for # seconds every # seconds

Only the first is good for us the other three are bad for our build since we use Elemental Focus in staff.

That's it!

Ah ok That makes sense. So its only 25 %. I saw in a thread that its guaranted. And that was what i didnd understand. so it makes sense.
Thanks for answer.

In last league your argumented the penetrates cold res is a verry good mod for helmet. This league no one i look has it. Is it gone or is it so rare?
ichbinwerichbi 님이 2019. 12. 30. 오전 10:57:56에 마지막으로 편집
"
ichbinwerichbi 님이 작성:

Ah ok That makes sense. So its only 25 %. I saw in a thread that its guaranted. And that was what i didnd understand. so it makes sense.
Thanks for answer.

In last league your argumented the penetrates cold res is a verry good mod for helmet. This league no one i look has it. Is it gone or is it so rare?

No it's not gone, you can still get it with Frigid fossil spamming. In fact perfect helm for us would have beside triple ES prefixes, +intelligence, %increased intelligence and nearby enemies have -9 to cold resistance.
well really my drop from end content is bad
Farming Sirius aw8, aw8 guards, only 1 aw gem for all time from aw4 Sirius kill...

Lilian how many you droped?)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보