[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

del
archwerewolf 님이 2019. 12. 29. 오전 9:56:53에 마지막으로 편집
Hey, i still lvling with this one (currently lvl 83) and i'm wondering about the chest. Spam alt and pray is the only way to do it ?
Ryhl 님이 2019. 12. 29. 오전 8:40:35에 마지막으로 편집
so, i've been having alot of fun with this build (haven't played much but leveling and stuff never went so smooth for me)

i got some lucky drops and now have 7 ex, what should i upgrade first?
i'm at about 1.5k int and 5.5k ES. 6L chest maybe?
still need conversion jewels, haven't swapped the helmet as i havent found a better one for cheap yet.

currently just running a ton of maps and havent tried any bosses or so.
스포일러
Hello There

I was just looking at Thread Of Hope.

If we use that Gem Like here:

https://i.imgur.com/rUpKFpX.png

It alows us the follwoing things:

Take The Templar Starting point.

Arcanistst's Dominion for just 1 Talent Point (2 Extra)

Ash,Frost and Storm for just 1 Talent Point. (The Eleres is pretty good so probably wouldnt want to do that.

Foresight for just 1 Talent point (2 Extra)

To a Total of 4 Extra Talent Points (Technicaly 6)

We could then choose another Ascendancy eg. Pathfinder

Anyone tried this out?

Is it worth it ?

Nevermind aparently i have missunderstood how Thread of Hope Works...
Mirokira 님이 2019. 12. 29. 오전 10:28:07에 마지막으로 편집
Hiho, got few questions
Is this build quick enough? I rly like whispering ice and thinking about make this one but I realy care about speed clear.
Next one I read few comments about people dying a lot, I wish to find something tanky enough to deal with this league, my goal is to be able to do whole content t16, uber elder, new bosses etc. Its good?
I dont care about money, going to farm a lot :)
How much I need to invest to start doing t10+ maps quick enough?
And last one, if you can recomend something diffrent in case if this build is not strong enough in this league, will be great ( but realy want to play this one! )
Thanks <3
killed 7 aw lvl Sirus.well boss easy but storms sometimes strange happens
and again shit drop uniq helm
hm some of his big beams i facetanked with 10.8k ES lol

now 10.8k es, 2612 int, 74.6k avg hit.
well 20k avg hit diff with Lilan :/
archwerewolf 님이 2019. 12. 29. 오전 10:33:15에 마지막으로 편집
I have just tried the medium radius one that does indead allocate the Arcanist's Dominion and also could allow for some more spell dmage nodes to be take or evn more unlinked Int nodes.

"
Mirokira 님이 작성:
스포일러
Hello There

I was just looking at Thread Of Hope.

If we use that Gem Like here:

https://i.imgur.com/rUpKFpX.png

It alows us the follwoing things:

Take The Templar Starting point.

Arcanistst's Dominion for just 1 Talent Point (2 Extra)

Ash,Frost and Storm for just 1 Talent Point. (The Eleres is pretty good so probably wouldnt want to do that.

Foresight for just 1 Talent point (2 Extra)

To a Total of 4 Extra Talent Points (Technicaly 6)

We could then choose another Ascendancy eg. Pathfinder

Anyone tried this out?

Is it worth it ?

Nevermind aparently i have missunderstood how Thread of Hope Works...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1
"
lilianmarius 님이 작성:
"
archwerewolf 님이 작성:
"
SasoriOtoko 님이 작성:
a new level of Gucci

a new level gona be cool 300+ ES hunter helm with 10%, amulet with 1%dmg, 14% attr, 14% int, cyclopean +20 with double corrupt to +12%int xD

See this base? On this base with 3 prefixes and 1 suffix if i use 2 Hunter Exalted orb i get GUARANTEED T1 or T2 % increased intelligence, of course i can get it from only 1 Hunter Exalted orb if i am lucky but at the moment i don't have exalts even for 1 try:

The only problem with this helmet if i hit %Increased intelligence from 2nd try is that the helm will miss any resistances, and i really need resistances on helmet.
If I hit it from 1st try, i can remove hybrid % increased ES and craft dual 20% resistances to lower the missing resistances gap.

And we kinda did it boys ..... with only 1x Hunter's Exalted orb! It wasn't to be T1 but it was T2 - 8% increased intelligence

This is the helmet now and it still has a free prefix to be slammed when i'll get Leo level 3 in Research:

My stats with this helmet after re-rolling also +13 attributes from boots to 20% fire and lightning resistances to cap all resistances and some re-allocation of tree nodes to get Strength and Dexterity needed for all gems:

Intelligence: 2.960
ES: 13.685
Average Shaper Hit: 87.150 (no flasks checked, no Vaal Righthouse Fire)

Only need now to get 28% quality with Hillock for helm/gloves/boots and to lucky slam an ES prefix on helm with Leo :)

Happy ice dancer now, quite happy!
lilianmarius 님이 2019. 12. 29. 오후 2:40:49에 마지막으로 편집
Yeah deathless aw8 Sirius
no aw gem drop=(
and i think that ED build will be better on fight, cause while we stack our blizzard he just blinking away so gona try to equip Trickster ) and ED+bane-con better clearing blight-legion

Lilian i got Hillock as leader of fort, so if you need 2 uses )
archwerewolf 님이 2019. 12. 29. 오후 4:16:41에 마지막으로 편집
"

And we kinda did it boys ..... with only 1x Hunter's Exalted orb! It wasn't to be T1 but it was T2 - 8% increased intelligence

This is the helmet now and it still has a free prefix to be slammed when i'll get Leo level 3 in Research:

My stats with this helmet after re-rolling also +13 attributes from boots to 20% fire and lightning resistances to cap all resistances and some re-allocation of tree nodes to get Strength and Dexterity needed for all gems:

Intelligence: 2.960
ES: 13.685
Average Shaper Hit: 87.150 (no flasks checked, no Vaal Righthouse Fire)

Only need now to get 28% quality with Hillock for helm/gloves/boots and to lucky slam an ES prefix on helm with Leo :)

Happy ice dancer now, quite happy!

That looked so nice I had to try myself and got lucky. Bought the base for 50c, ES rolls are almost lowest values for those ranges, so to spam divines I quess. Also empty suffix.

Could you use multiple hunter's Orbs here? How I understand the orb working is that it adds hunters influence to the item and you can use it only to an item without any influence? So you could not use 2 orbs on one item.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보