[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

The goal (well there's one bad affix):

Wow so much to catch up on here...went on holiday vacation right after the league started and no PoE the entire time. Although it looks like my Pride of the First Ones went from 90 to about 140 chaos during my absence, so that's 50 chaos profit for being patient!

And Lilian, you have reached a new level of Gucci with that chest...congrats! :)
SasoriOtoko 님이 2019. 12. 29. 오전 3:11:19에 마지막으로 편집
"
lilianmarius 님이 작성:

Can you believe it? And i still randomly die to some shitty metamorph encounters rolled with volatile or other shit like that.

I guess i'll never pass level 97 this league, too much shit around randomly 1 shooting you!

yeah...it's league about one-shot thing...so it's better play range class like ED or just OP burn EA ranger, that killing 8lvl sirius in few seconds

whoosh and dead boss or metamorph
archwerewolf 님이 2019. 12. 29. 오전 3:31:41에 마지막으로 편집
"
SasoriOtoko 님이 작성:
a new level of Gucci

a new level gona be cool 300+ ES hunter helm with 10%, amulet with 1%dmg, 14% attr, 14% int, cyclopean +20 with double corrupt to +12%int xD
This build looks hilarious. I have to give it a try.

If one has a Headhunter, can/should it be swapped in for faster mapping, or is Cyclopean Coil too important?
fu***ing bug's on Sirius...Just -5 portals cause he is in middle of storm, storm not moving, Sirius not trigerring if i dash on him...last portal somehow he trigerred, circle appeard but 2 storms still moving on me, and on other side 2 stationary storm...
rrrrrrrrage

well Leo +38 light res

now only Hillock for +28%q
archwerewolf 님이 2019. 12. 29. 오전 7:20:35에 마지막으로 편집
"

If one has a Headhunter, can/should it be swapped in for faster mapping, or is Cyclopean Coil too important?

Headhunter does almost nothing to this build i used them for fun in the last 3 past leagues, except Hatred buff and some increased ES most of Headhunters buffs don't affect IceStorm.

If you want more speed and damage use Rampage mechanic with weapon swap Sinvicta's Mettle axe.
Is anyone still playing this build as a Guardian? Is the damage somewhat comparable to the Ascendant version of this build?

It feels like with Guardian you can easily achieve high numbers of ES, but obviously you lose a few hundred points in intelligence. I'm playing HC, so I'm wondering if Guardian might be the safer pick, as I can reach 10-11k ES even with bad and cheap gear.

I'm especially worried because Astramentis and Cyclopean Coil are very expensive in HC right now..
HUSOZERFICKER 님이 2019. 12. 29. 오전 7:23:19에 마지막으로 편집
"
lilianmarius 님이 작성:
"

Headhunter does almost nothing to this build i used them for fun in the last 3 past leagues, except Hatred buff and some increased ES most of Headhunters buffs don't affect IceStorm.

If you want more speed and damage use Rampage mechanic with weapon swap Sinvicta's Mettle axe.

Thanks! I will skip the HH then :)
"
archwerewolf 님이 작성:
"
SasoriOtoko 님이 작성:
a new level of Gucci

a new level gona be cool 300+ ES hunter helm with 10%, amulet with 1%dmg, 14% attr, 14% int, cyclopean +20 with double corrupt to +12%int xD

See this base? On this base with 3 prefixes and 1 suffix if i use 2 Hunter Exalted orb i get GUARANTEED T1 or T2 % increased intelligence, of course i can get it from only 1 Hunter Exalted orb if i am lucky but at the moment i don't have exalts even for 1 try:

The only problem with this helmet if i hit %Increased intelligence from 2nd try is that the helm will miss any resistances, and i really need resistances on helmet.
If I hit it from 1st try, i can remove hybrid % increased ES and craft dual 20% resistances to lower the missing resistances gap.

lilianmarius 님이 2019. 12. 29. 오전 8:17:20에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보