The Carnival Mystery Box

I really don't like it, I don't play POE to look like a clown, I have other games for that. This was supposed to be spiritual successor to D2, a dark and gloomy fantasy.
Nice knowing rarities and the future costs love the above water style of GGG
I would like a Marylin Manson MTX pack !

;)
RonY_Warrior 님이 2019. 9. 8. 오후 12:48:24에 마지막으로 편집
Not really into the clownish theme, and it sort of feels like whatever i see is going on with fortnite, the few glimpse of it i get...

However mtx are well made, and a few of them are pretty cool.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
I really like the colors and animations, it feels that alot of work were put in these ! I think the hight points are the armor set and skills mtx. Its so vivid and good looking :)

However I feel it should belong to another game. It just clash too much with POE. I felt the same way with glimmerwood...
[Removed by Support] Be grateful you have an amazing ARPG to play with developers who constantly put out new content. Both of these costumes are way outside the box and well done. It may not fit the theme completely, but all the hate that is being spewed over these is absolutely ridiculous and you should be ashamed if you are part of the toxic whiners in this community.
Ian_GGG 님이 2019. 9. 8. 오후 1:40:02에 마지막으로 편집
WELCOME TO THE TRUE HONK WORLD
hmm.. nah.. if it would have been Killer Klowns.. or Insane Clown Posse..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1erjP1P8FCY

But maybe.. haven't decided yet..
daaviid78 님이 2019. 9. 8. 오후 2:40:25에 마지막으로 편집
I love poe and you guys at GGG. However, these do not fit in path of exile. Aside from that, i really wish you guys would not do mystery boxes anymore. It is gambling that takes advantage of people. You guys have a great game. I am all for supporter packs and mtx. However lootboxes are a plague in the game industry.

errrrrm... NO THX.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보