The Carnival Mystery Box

Love the Blight League ...especially Cassia and her singing :)

But keeping my wallet closed for this :/ sorry just not what I want to look like in Path of Exile, even with my Necro build

Hope next one will grab me as I do want to purchase some points
"
quickdraw777 님이 작성:
This just seems so far outside of the world you've built. I don't want to go into town and see someone dressed as a clown in Wraeclast. This really breaks immersion. Please consider how this impacts the game experience for players who want to be immersed in the world and not look at stuff like this when you design mtx.

If the MTX is as bad as people here say it is, nobody will buy the boxes or wear them so you have nothing to worry about.
Not my taste this time :/
Path Of MTX
this is actually not that great -_-
I opened multiple boxes for the ring master MTX. But it turns out harlequin armor set with alter-ringmaster hat looks absolutely amazing. Was bit skeptical at first, but I just found out I like playing as a joker more than a butterfly or period-man.
"
Funkadoodle 님이 작성:
I love poe and you guys at GGG. However, these do not fit in path of exile. Aside from that, i really wish you guys would not do mystery boxes anymore. It is gambling that takes advantage of people. You guys have a great game. I am all for supporter packs and mtx. However lootboxes are a plague in the game industry.

Have to agree. After wasting 100$ in lootboxes one league just to get a pair of wings i wanted which i never even got, i felt disgusted. I would have happily gave those money to GGG to directly purchase the item i want. But instead they took my money and gave me nothing. It was an item that fited perfectly with my build from that league and couldn't wait 3 months for it because i knew that build will get nerfed into oblivious next league which exactly did.

So they forced me into gambling for it and got only shitty duplicates in return. I swore on myself that day to never participate in any form of real money gambling ever again and never did. I'm happy that most games even EA are starting to get rid of gambling mechanics from their games. Until GGG does it too i will just boycot lootboxes.
PayneK 님이 2019. 9. 8. 오후 5:54:32에 마지막으로 편집
"
PayneK 님이 작성:
"
Funkadoodle 님이 작성:
I love poe and you guys at GGG. However, these do not fit in path of exile. Aside from that, i really wish you guys would not do mystery boxes anymore. It is gambling that takes advantage of people. You guys have a great game. I am all for supporter packs and mtx. However lootboxes are a plague in the game industry.

Have to agree. After wasting 100$ in lootboxes one league just to get a pair of wings i wanted which i never even got, i felt disgusted. I would have happily gave those money to GGG to directly purchase the item i want. But instead they took my money and gave me nothing. It was an item that fited perfectly with my build from that league and couldn't wait 3 months for it because i knew that build will get nerfed into oblivious next league which exactly did.

So they forced me into gambling for it and got only shitty duplicates in return. I swore on myself that day to never participate in any form of real money gambling ever again and never did. I'm happy that most games even EA are starting to get rid of gambling mechanics from their games. Until GGG does it too i will just boycot lootboxes.

You are responsible for what you purchase, please don't be a liberal who blames everyone else for their own mistakes.
"
PayneK 님이 작성:
"
Funkadoodle 님이 작성:

They forced you? Are you insane? The items hit the shop 4 months after the Mystery Box is released. While I don't agree with lootboxes in general, you outplayed yourself there.

Be smarter next time, you are the only one to blame here.
I don't usually comment on MTXs and armor design. That's because apparently I like most of them and the ones I don't like, I just don't care about. But when you release the worst pile of putrid trash you have ever, ever - EVER released, I feel the need to comment. So yea, that's pretty much it. I've never seen such bad design of a PoE MTX, so bad that it's frankly offensive how bad this garbage is.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보