[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Edeka 님이 작성:
Can someone have a look at my build and quickly check what to upgrade next? Cluster Jewels?

hi,

better apothecary's gloves elder influenced with phys damage over time + bleeding damage + gems socketed supported by chance to bleed + projectile bench craft
T1 vulnerability on hit on ring
overflowing chalice sulphur flask
3 cluster jewels setup (feel free to check on my profile)
Go for blood magic on the tree and get rid of "life tap" + "chance to bleed" on your 6L . Instead you can use Maim + cruelty for big amount of damage

and then double influence warlord/hunter +2 amulet (dext and physical gems) when you have enough currency to craft it

sounds like a good start in order to improve your build
Fendrefion 님이 2021. 9. 6. 오후 2:08:48에 마지막으로 편집
So recently i made some upgrades to my gloves, got hh, lvl 24 sst, still missing awakened gems tho
No idea what to upgrade at this point
"
SoulFullOfEvil 님이 작성:
So recently i made some upgrades to my gloves, got hh, lvl 24 sst, still missing awakened gems tho

For gear you could go elder helm , life on block shield and elevated gloves. You also have no clusters? They are a big upgrade and getting immortal ambition with a timeless jewel is also nice.
"
Eridoo 님이 작성:
"
SoulFullOfEvil 님이 작성:

For gear you could go elder helm , life on block shield and elevated gloves. You also have no clusters? They are a big upgrade and getting immortal ambition with a timeless jewel is also nice.

Not sure if i should give up my health nodes for a cluster, i got enough dmg without it for all content. Glorious vanity on the other hand is a good upgrade
"
SoulFullOfEvil 님이 작성:

Not sure if i should give up my health nodes for a cluster, i got enough dmg without it for all content. Glorious vanity on the other hand is a good upgrade

It all depends on your playstyle and what you feel like you lack of. I went with Glorious Vanity Xibaqua (Immortal Flesh, max chaos res by 5 up to 80 and 50% of elemental damage taken as chaos damage) as another defence layer on top of max block and juggled between 6600-6800 life (that feels like a very perfect spot unless you run maps with 4-5 dmg mods) and I can say it carried me to 100, by literally feeling immortal. But that also comes down to if you can cap your chaos resistance at 80 with items. But even after nefs some leagues ago, it's still an insanely underrated defence layer to protect you especially from big 1 shots.
larsahh_ 님이 2021. 9. 7. 오전 7:41:45에 마지막으로 편집
"
larsahh_ 님이 작성:
"
SoulFullOfEvil 님이 작성:

It all depends on your playstyle and what you feel like you lack of. I went with Glorious Vanity Xibaqua (Immortal Flesh, max chaos res by 5 up to 80 and 50% of elemental damage taken as chaos damage) as another defence layer on top of max block and juggled between 6600-6800 life (that feels like a very perfect spot unless you run maps with 4-5 dmg mods) and I can say it carried me to 100, by literally feeling immortal. But that also comes down to if you can cap your chaos resistance at 80 with items. But even after nefs some leagues ago, it's still an insanely underrated defence layer to protect you especially from big 1 shots.

Hmmmm immortal ambition and immortal flesh both are looking juicy, but since im not using stygian im lacking in suffixes on my gear and i have just 67% chaos res and immortal flesh seems nearly useless to me, well, gotta get some overleech with immortal ambition then it seems.
Thanks for advice <3
Hi, I like this guide, it was the first ever time I played the game to maps with it.
But personally I liked when the gladiator was more tanky.
The recent changes surely made me do more dmg but lowered my overall survivalbility.
Does anyone still have the older POB pastebin link from ca. the start of the league?

Would appreciate the help
"
SoulFullOfEvil 님이 작성:

It's whatever you're comfortable with, you can recoup some HP on mediums with Flow of Life and get a small with Fettle or rearrange some of your damage nodes and not lose any life nodes. I keep shedding HP for damage because I've found I can tank pretty much anything and have around 5.6k hp with HH and a bit more with ryslatha's for bosses. If I'm not paying attention and standing still in a ritual (as you do on glad) and a volatile gets through my block it'll leave me at like 10% HP so anything under that might be annoying. You can also wear an elder/hunter belt with %life for bosses if you feel like standing in shaper slams or something
"
Eridoo 님이 작성:
"
SoulFullOfEvil 님이 작성:

It's whatever you're comfortable with, you can recoup some HP on mediums with Flow of Life and get a small with Fettle or rearrange some of your damage nodes and not lose any life nodes. I keep shedding HP for damage because I've found I can tank pretty much anything and have around 5.6k hp with HH and a bit more with ryslatha's for bosses. If I'm not paying attention and standing still in a ritual (as you do on glad) and a volatile gets through my block it'll leave me at like 10% HP so anything under that might be annoying. You can also wear an elder/hunter belt with %life for bosses if you feel like standing in shaper slams or something

Ye i thought that i should use another belt for bossing cause hh is useless there, and now belt with hp% and other useful mods seems like a nice option.
Thanks a lot for ur tips, now thats the help i was looking for on the forums <3
How are you able to reserve 100% mana and still cast skills like enduring cry or dash? They don't appear to be linked to lifetap. Thanks

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보