[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Got both uberlab and lvl 90 challenges on hcssf with this build!
"
JohnnyV76 님이 작성:
"
Eridoo 님이 작성:
In pob in increases my bleed dps by 3.7%, so maybe early on when you don't have 1000% "increased" dps it might be more helpful.

Though I understand what you are saying, it still doesn't proof that the extra shards are better than the 40% increased damage. It's still 3.7% extra damage on bosses and the 40% increased makes it easier to come to that 1000% increased. Otherwise you could argue that for every % increased damage that we get.

If you don't need extra clear (I guess additional pierce also helps clear) the 40% increased damage is still a better choice for where you need it.

From how they work I guarantee you want the extra proj enchant if you're doing anything with high monster density (which is pretty much everything late game), especially things like deli and beyond with huge monster life.

At base level you have 3 shards, with the uber enchant you have 8. They all do 50% your damage and pierce however many times you want to invest. So you throw your shield into a pack, the main projectile hits 4 enemies, releasing 8 projectiles each time. So technically, best case scenario in a large pack you can hit the same monster once with the main projectile and 3 times with shards from it chaining to monsters around it (100+50+50+50% damage) AND you're basically hitting every mob in range (which is small) with shards because of pierce up to 4 times.

The amount of clear it provides is insane and when they did huge buffs of sst damage and shard damage they did not alter the uberlab enchants to account for it.

Or you could phase sirus 1 second faster, but for me the choice is pretty clear. (pun intended)
Upgrade Advices for tanky + boss damage

i know weapon and beter shield is one , what is the best single target belt?

best boots?
gloves on the way.
Shapers boots look super juicy for this buold, any reason they not more popular? Pierce 5 additional targets and free phasing is really nice. No life or resists is the real drawback I guess.
Best dps belt I believe would be ryslatha's unless you can get a crazy stygian with %global phs and phys dot/flat phys on your jewel.

Boots you can get pierce, % faster bleeds or % chance to gain onslaught. Immune to chill/freeze are also just nice to have. Combining these mods gets super expensive.

Here's my belt I use for bosses, a well rolled ryslatha's is pretty cheap this league and quality/enchants are a nice boost.

Thank you. I will play this build.
reonardin 님이 2021. 9. 11. 오전 1:50:35에 마지막으로 편집
Thank you for ideas for armor. Ended with this and its really good:

Actually have few other ideas and need money - so if anyone want this armor PM me with offer.
Dumb question. What creates the bleed explosions? Like, which skill makes the enemies bleed?
"
Bromethaeus 님이 작성:
Dumb question. What creates the bleed explosions? Like, which skill makes the enemies bleed?

Any physical attack skill can make an enemy bleed as long as you have a chance to bleed from somewhere. There are a bunch of passives on the tree and gladiators Blood in the Eyes node gives 50% chance to bleed. Gratuitous Violence glad node is what makes bleeding enemies explode if you weren't sure about that.
That makes so much more sense now. Thank you!!

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보