[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
SidPhyllis 님이 작성:
How are you able to reserve 100% mana and still cast skills like enduring cry or dash? They don't appear to be linked to lifetap. Thanks

Bloodmagic node from tree, bruh
There are two options, either u are using lifetap and reserve ur mana for auras, or u take bloodmagic+mortal conviction and use just 1 aura for free, but all ur skills cost life, which is super nice and no mana problems ever
SoulFullOfEvil 님이 2021. 9. 8. 오전 5:04:33에 마지막으로 편집
There a difference between hunter gloves and elder gloves?
Hey team,

Really been enjoying this build! Was wondering if anyone could look at my character and recommend what to upgrade first/next?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/peatar96/characters

I'm getting through content and can do rare T16 with some mods, but would like to be able to do it consistently.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
"
TenableAcorn712 님이 작성:

You can look at craftofexile.com and see the exact differences by just searching apothecary gloves

"
peatar96 님이 작성:
Hey team,

Really been enjoying this build! Was wondering if anyone could look at my character and recommend what to upgrade first/next?

I'm getting through content and can do rare T16 with some mods, but would like to be able to do it consistently.

Apart from the obvious getting a 6-link, the 3 additional shard helmet enchant will help a lot for clearing maps, and getting to max block (if you're not) will help with surviving. Get freeze removal on a flask, you can even roll it to apply automatically now. You can also do curse removal and poison/ignite if you find you can't out heal or leech big hits. Corrupting fever will help with boss dps. Possibly get a jewel with corrupted blood immunity either in your belt or on your tree if you're bleeding out a lot without realizing, I find there's so much in maps that apply corrupting blood these days it's not just for sirus.

The purpose of your amulet is to cast vulnerability as an aura (link it with blasphemy support) until you get a ring with vulnerability on hit when you can ditch it and get a better amulet.

Getting a decent axe as a stat stick and getting physical dot multi on gloves and amulet are what you can work towards after getting the other stuff in order, and then maybe think about cluster jewels.

EDIT: also the Call to Arms keystone is so you can put enduring cry on left click and have it auto cast, I noticed you don't have it on your bar. You can also just self cast it if you want
Eridoo 님이 2021. 9. 9. 오전 1:30:11에 마지막으로 편집
"
Eridoo 님이 작성:
"
TenableAcorn712 님이 작성:

You can look at craftofexile.com and see the exact differences by just searching apothecary gloves

"
peatar96 님이 작성:
Hey team,

Apart from the obvious getting a 6-link, the 3 additional shard helmet enchant will help a lot for clearing maps, and getting to max block (if you're not) will help with surviving. Get freeze removal on a flask, you can even roll it to apply automatically now. You can also do curse removal and poison/ignite if you find you can't out heal or leech big hits. Corrupting fever will help with boss dps. Possibly get a jewel with corrupted blood immunity either in your belt or on your tree if you're bleeding out a lot without realizing, I find there's so much in maps that apply corrupting blood these days it's not just for sirus.

The purpose of your amulet is to cast vulnerability as an aura (link it with blasphemy support) until you get a ring with vulnerability on hit when you can ditch it and get a better amulet.

Getting a decent axe as a stat stick and getting physical dot multi on gloves and amulet are what you can work towards after getting the other stuff in order, and then maybe think about cluster jewels.

EDIT: also the Call to Arms keystone is so you can put enduring cry on left click and have it auto cast, I noticed you don't have it on your bar. You can also just self cast it if you want

Thanks heaps! That should keep me occupied for a while.
Just wondering... since clear speed is more than ok with this build but boss damage is lacking... isn't the 40% SST damage enchant a better choice? I know most are using the +5 shards enchant but packs are exploding anyway so a nice little boost to single target damage sounds better.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 님이 작성:
Just wondering... since clear speed is more than ok with this build but boss damage is lacking... isn't the 40% SST damage enchant a better choice? I know most are using the +5 shards enchant but packs are exploding anyway so a nice little boost to single target damage sounds better.

In pob in increases my bleed dps by 3.7%, so maybe early on when you don't have 1000% "increased" dps it might be more helpful.
"
Eridoo 님이 작성:
In pob in increases my bleed dps by 3.7%, so maybe early on when you don't have 1000% "increased" dps it might be more helpful.

Though I understand what you are saying, it still doesn't proof that the extra shards are better than the 40% increased damage. It's still 3.7% extra damage on bosses and the 40% increased makes it easier to come to that 1000% increased. Otherwise you could argue that for every % increased damage that we get.

If you don't need extra clear (I guess additional pierce also helps clear) the 40% increased damage is still a better choice for where you need it.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 님이 작성:
"
Eridoo 님이 작성:

Though I understand what you are saying, it still doesn't proof that the extra shards are better than the 40% increased damage. It's still 3.7% extra damage on bosses and the 40% increased makes it easier to come to that 1000% increased. Otherwise you could argue that for every % increased damage that we get.

If you don't need extra clear (I guess additional pierce also helps clear) the 40% increased damage is still a better choice for where you need it.

I agree. 3.7% MORE (assuming he means more) is definitely non-trivial (although not “necessary” like some enchants are for other builds).

I’ll admit I’m not exactly 100% clear on how shards work and how more would improve clear, but I’ve never felt the need for more clear.
First comment ever on the Forum ( yay )

First of all I love the build, played as trapper and Ele Hit before and feeling squishy was a pain, so your tanky build is wonderful for me, acts were very quick and without problems (died only once by Innocence), mapping is very nice.

I'm only lv 68 on this character so it may be too son to complain but using the LionEye for me is pain because of the DEX requirement and Astral Plates are expensive ( no idea how to craft :3 )

So I was thinking to use a Belly of the beast with which I'd still have a nice amount of defense plus hp that's never too much, could look for a jewel with mana leech as I plan to use a Cluster and that would make easier to focus on rings with the -8 mana cost and resists, I'm gonna try this now as it's the end of the league (almost) but as I'd like to play this the next league if I'll not find anything better I'd like to know also what do you think.

PS Grats for Lv99 ^^

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보