[3.10] The highest DPS miner - 1.5 shapers per second

"
ysocalm 님이 작성:
what is best way to 2 get staff 2 green and 4 blue ? spend so many chrome now and nothing xD

I used the "Two green sockets" recipe you find in delve.

Took me 4 attempts.
"
rainmeadow 님이 작성:

How do you sustain your ES? Do you have any way of getting it back apart from ES recharge?

Recharge + Wicked Ward (Once it kicks in after just 2 sec of not taking damage it recharges 80% in 4 sec and can't be interrupted by dmg)

"
Spliffor 님이 작성:

Is it worth losing acrobatics? been thinking about it but not sure

I found dodge to be way too unreliable, if you don't dodge you are dead and you loose 50% armour and 30% ES. I went for more life/ES and used Granite flask instead of Quartz before Bottled Faith.
groar 님이 2020. 3. 21. 오후 7:27:17에 마지막으로 편집
Just a quick doubt, we use wrath + skitter bots before bottled faith and watchers eye?

Cause we can't sustain wrath, skitter and zealotry even with enlighten 4 correct?
"
zug0 님이 작성:
Just a quick doubt, we use wrath + skitter bots before bottled faith and watchers eye?

Cause we can't sustain wrath, skitter and zealotry even with enlighten 4 correct?

You can do that with Aul's uprising.
"
Salonim 님이 작성:
"
zug0 님이 작성:

You can do that with Aul's uprising.

I know this... I just want to know which one is better when I don't have 27ex to throw at a amulet :P hehe

But i'll prob change this to low life when I have the currency
"
groar 님이 작성:
"
rainmeadow 님이 작성:

How do you sustain your ES? Do you have any way of getting it back apart from ES recharge?

Recharge + Wicked Ward (Once it kicks in after just 2 sec of not taking damage it recharges 80% in 4 sec and can't be interrupted by dmg)

"
Spliffor 님이 작성:

Is it worth losing acrobatics? been thinking about it but not sure

I found dodge to be way too unreliable, if you don't dodge you are dead and you loose 50% armour and 30% ES. I went for more life/ES and used Granite flask instead of Quartz before Bottled Faith.

I bought the jewel and kept the dodge, feels good to be honest and ES recharge/sustain is not a real issue (even without Wicked Ward). I'm keeping this setup as is for now... 7.5k life + 1.5k ES feel really safe.
"
staxyo 님이 작성:
Hey, can i just take this build as a league starter and spam T14+ blighted maps easy ?

That's pretty much describes my Delirium league start with this build
Ultimait 님이 2020. 3. 21. 오후 8:31:17에 마지막으로 편집
how much extra damage is the helm enchant? is it really 2 balls per mine?
seems like a huge upgrade if so.
Im using this build for starter and now im already transitioning to LL. I still prefer Arc for the clear speed tho, so im using Agnerod west For Arc clearspeed setup, and switch to Dual wield wand for bossing (curse on hit + CWDT Setup) so i got more Survivability. Im not using the new cluster jewel set for my LL build yet.

Simulacrum finished with not much trouble.
Shaper, elder, and sirus awk 8 too, and maybe later i'll try uber elder...

Here's my gear so far:

Immortal call or steelskin. What do you think is better?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보