[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Got my ES gain on hit watchers eye and that has taken the tankiness to the next level. Right now I have ES gain on hit, recover ES on kill from chest and cinderswallow, ES gain on block, and leech from warlords mark on hit. All that’s left is to grind out more levels and increase my total eHP and I’ll be ready to farm 100% delirious maps :D I still get randomly 1 shot sometimes because I only have 5.5K HP.
"
Ponium 님이 작성:
"
I still need to hit +1 power charge on helmet and improve my boots but in general gear (as for me) looks pretty solid. But when I'm looking on PoB I'm bit confused
1. It shows 7.51 APS but in game I see only 6.8
2. My DPS 2x time lower than in PoB that author provided.
Any ideas? Also - any advises highly appreciated.

P.S. Why do we use frost bomb lvl1?
P.P.S. Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/pt2W1Y5A

You have quite good gear already :)

Frostbomb is lvl 1 beacuse it is linked with cwdt and proc automatically when you take damage -> less buttons to press
The important stat -25% cold resist / exposure is not depending on gem Level.

Regarding your APS did you check ingame while you had tailwind and were elusive?

Regarding your DPS you still miss some things:

Bottled Faith - 10% increased damage taken and should crit cap you

Cinderswallow Urn - 10% increased damage taken if ignited (add some fire damage somewhere)

Timeless Jewel / inner conviction - 24% MORE damage (with 8 power charges)

I'm not sure about skipping Oppurtunistic in your ascendencie.
Also you get culling strike from your Cluster jewel and your ascendencie.

You also would scale more damage with more critical strike Multiplier.
Preferable with rare jewels and 3x crit Multi stats (crit Multi / crit Multi for spells / Crit Multi for elemental / crit Multi for cold)

Thanks for your advises, for APS - yes I'm sure that I set everything properly. Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/KMukyKsr (7.51 APS) and here is ingame screenshot https://i.imgur.com/0LbCCRP.png (6.85 APS)

And, unfortunately, I can't use cinderswallow because it makes my APS higher then 7.57
I see a lot of people dropping cast when damage taken/immortal call. Is that the end goal with the big boi build?
Hey coc experts Got the build running t16s and ! I’m now thinking of further upgrades. I’m not sure what level of crit chance i should reach. I could go for crit chance watchers eye. On the other hand es sustain is lacking especially given low es recovery rate natural for the build. So the other option would be es per hit watchers. With my 10ex budget I cannot afford the one with both affixes (50ex range).
Could buy instead bottled faith as well.
Would appreciate some advice here! Piece :)
Hi all,

I switched from a life based CoC build to this one a few days ago, after I was done crafting most of the stuff needed.

Sadly, I missed a few weeks (and pretty much all weekends) of Harvest because of private commitments.
Because of this my budget was pretty low. I invested less then 20ex into this. Most of it was used on item bases and the Watchers Eye.

On the other side I had a lot of harvest crafts laying around, because I never sold any seeds or crafts. I just grove them and put all good into Horti Stations. This let me with a nice pool of available crafts that allowed me to craft pretty much all my items, piece by piece.
I substituted all items that need a high price base (double influence, temple fingerless gloves, influenced opal ring) with items created on cheaper bases.

The build feels not bad, even with those cheaper substitutes. It is way tankier then the life/dodge version I played before. And the damage seems higher.

Thank you, Kami, for this nice build guide! Also, big thanks to all other contributors!

I think I am going to play this build for a while, and try to get more currency to invest into it.

My current items are:

Hey there, I´ve got a question.
Why don´t you have Cooldown recovery speed on neither your boots nor your Belt?
Does it have a specfic reason?
"

Why don´t you have Cooldown recovery speed

Wake the CoC up!
Already answered above.
trying to craft some gear fo my CI CoC...can u guys give me some advices?
How can i craft helmet with acc and cold res or power charge?spam reforge with attack mod?or dense+frigid fossils?

and what about boots?how to craft this? :D
"
newfak322 님이 작성:
trying to craft some gear fo my CI CoC...can u guys give me some advices?
How can i craft helmet with acc and cold res or power charge?spam reforge with attack mod?or dense+frigid fossils?

and what about boots?how to craft this? :D

Helmet and boots are pretty simple:

Helmet:
1. Get double influence base (or buy clear base with enchant and influence it by yourself)
2. Spam alts until you get T1 max ES
3. Regal it
4. Use remove non-def add def harvest mod and hope for T1 inc ES
5. Start all over again until you get two T1 mods
6. Craft cold res, aug with cold modifier (you will get -9 cold res)
7. Craft 2 more res with harvest
8. Aug with crit and then remove-add crit until you get +1 max power charge (this might be a long process, I did it like 20 times)

Boots:
1. Get influenced base (or buy clear base with enchant and influence it by yourself)
2. Spam alts until you get T1 speed
3. Regal it
4. Aug def, remove add def until you get decent roll.
5. Craft any prefix
6. Aug crit (100% chance for tailwind)
7. Aug with required resistances
Hi, I'm starting to create the Life version. Was wondering how do we get Stun immunity for the Life build? Is it the same as what's there in the guide?

"Options where you can get it:
- 80% Boots enchant (if you've killed recently)
- 20% form passive Tree (arcane swiftness)
- 35% as prefix crafted on the Chest
- 40% from Channeling Cluster Jewel (unwavering focus)
- 50% from Flask Affix
- 25% as suffix crafted on the gloves or helmet
- 10% Jewel implict (Harvest craft"

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보