[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
skiminok1989 님이 작성:
"
newfak322 님이 작성:
trying to craft some gear fo my CI CoC...can u guys give me some advices?
How can i craft helmet with acc and cold res or power charge?spam reforge with attack mod?or dense+frigid fossils?

and what about boots?how to craft this? :D

Helmet and boots are pretty simple:

Helmet:
1. Get double influence base (or buy clear base with enchant and influence it by yourself)
2. Spam alts until you get T1 max ES
3. Regal it
4. Use remove non-def add def harvest mod and hope for T1 inc ES
5. Start all over again until you get two T1 mods
6. Craft cold res, aug with cold modifier (you will get -9 cold res)
7. Craft 2 more res with harvest
8. Aug with crit and then remove-add crit until you get +1 max power charge (this might be a long process, I did it like 20 times)

Boots:
1. Get influenced base (or buy clear base with enchant and influence it by yourself)
2. Spam alts until you get T1 speed
3. Regal it
4. Aug def, remove add def until you get decent roll.
5. Craft any prefix
6. Aug crit (100% chance for tailwind)
7. Aug with required resistances

What is the best way to craft the boots to get he ailments shaper mod?
Any reason not to craft both attack *and* spellcrit on chest?
how to craft this holy moly shield in harvest? or it's just cup of fossils and luck?
Hi guys, can someone look at my character please and tell me what my next upgrade should be?
I know I'm still leveling and I know I need to augment defences on my chest, it will come :p
I can clear up to T13 or T14 maps but sometimes I die lol.
any nice way to craft the amulet? since redeemer has so many cold prefixes in the pool
"
falagar112 님이 작성:
any nice way to craft the amulet? since redeemer has so many cold prefixes in the pool

Its a really easy craft. Obtain the base i84 Citrine redeemer amulet. You can alternation spam for t1 dex or essence for t0 dex. You want all the other mods to be stuff you can deterministically remove. You then bench craft crit chance and augment crit, this guarantees crit mutli. If its a low roll, you remove bench craft and remove crit, and repeat until you get T1 crit. This is the most expensive part of the process.

You can do do accuracy/res next (as long as its not cold), you may need to fill up prefixes before doing this.

For the cold prefixes, its easy. You want 2 open prefixes + bench crafted cold damage to attacks. You augment cold twice. There are 4 possible mods you can hit with augment cold. The ones you want are +1 cold and cold pen, and two you don't extra phys/cold and life/ES leech. Those can be removed with remove phys and remove life/defense. So you can basically keep using augment cold + remove phys/life/es until you get T1 cold pen + 1 to cold spells. If you hit T2 cold pen, remove bench craft and remove cold and go again.

BrettLee 님이 2020. 7. 26. 오전 9:36:43에 마지막으로 편집
"
I don't get it, I try to copy his harvest endgame gear.

I have enlighten 4 with vaal discipline and hatred linked in a reduced mana reserved by 15% shield.

I end up with 37 mana left and cant even use correctly my movement ability, not even use precision aura (unliked).

What am I doing wrong ?

Since Im having no mana regene on gear, im also running out of mana just by "spinning"

I have no idea how you're running out of mana with cyclone unless you're in a No Regen map or standing on a Crusader square.

-Fertile catalysts on the circle of fear
-Helmet enchantment for Herald, Hatred or Discipline mana reservation
-Drop arcane surge, move Vaal RF to your gloves and put an Enlighten in your Herald as well.
-"Channeling skills have -3 to mana cost" crafted ring prefix
-Enduring Eternal Mana Flask over your Sulfur flask

You probably don't need all of these.

"
What is the best way to craft the boots to get he ailments shaper mod?

I used Shuddering and Prismatic fossils on Shaper/Hunter Sorcerer Boots until I got a base with T1 movespeed and T2+ chance to avoid elemental ailments, then cleaned them up using Harvest. Takes about 50 resonators. Any roll of avoid on T1 is fine, T2 you need to divine it to 30%.

"
how to craft this holy moly shield in harvest? or it's just cup of fossils and luck?

First get an i86 titanium spirit shield with 30% quality with the correct influence. The two mods you can't harvest craft are mana reservation and spell block. Easiest way to get both is probably to Awakener's Orb a Shaper T1 % spell block Shield onto an ilvl 86 30%q Hunter Titanium Spirit Shield with 15% reduced mana reserved, but you can roll both mods on a Shaper-only shield with cheap chaos spam from the garden or alt aug regal. Rolling my Shaper shield without using an awakener's orb cost me about 1 awakener's orb worth of various currency. Clean off the other affixes with harvest and craft a suffix (Should have 3 suffix 0 prefix). Augment fire and remove/add fire until you have any % increased fire damage (Takes on average one augment and 0.1 rerolls). Augment caster and remove/add caster until you get +1 cold gems (Since we blocked % spell damage with the fire mod, only gem levels can roll on this. Takes on average one augment and 3 rerolls). Remove fire. Augment defense and remove/add defense until T1 or T2 %ES or flat ES (1 aug and 5-10 rerolls). Replace your bench craft from earlier with the other ES mod. Augment defense now guarantees %es on block.

"
For the cold prefixes, its easy. You want 2 open prefixes + bench crafted cold damage to attacks. You augment cold twice. There are 4 possible mods you can hit with augment cold. The ones you want are +1 cold and cold pen, and two you don't extra phys/cold and life/ES leech. Those can be removed with remove phys and remove life/defense. So you can basically keep using augment cold + remove phys/life/es until you get T1 cold pen + 1 to cold spells. If you hit T2 cold pen, remove bench craft and remove cold and go again.

If you use your open suffix slot to craft "Cannot roll Attack mods" for 1ex, you get to block cold to attacks without using a prefix. Then you can aug 3 cold prefixes. Since there are only 4 cold prefixes left, you are guaranteed at least one of -resists or +gems. You get the second mod the same way you described.
Mukkor 님이 2020. 7. 26. 오후 12:07:05에 마지막으로 편집
Hey, can you guys help me with this build, i have in my opinion similar gear etc, but i have like 2x smaller dps in pob to the author of the guide.
MY Pob: https://pastebin.com/a9uBUhsT
So if I decided to run reduced mana reservation for either HoI or Hatred, do I not need to shoot for reduced mana reservation while trying to roll my shield?
What exactly is the point in taking Ghost Reaver? There is something I must be missing about this keystone. I've got 7k ES, which means my Base Maximum and Maximum Total Leech is by default 700 ES. This Keystone is bringing my Maximum Total Leech to 1400 ES/s, but is that the real number of ES/s that I will leech, or is it still 700 ES/s until I increase my Base Maximum Leech somewhere? Are we taking Life Leech anywhere to convert it to ES Leech?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보