[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
OMGSheWas16 님이 작성:
What is the best way to craft the double influences Opal ring to get the Shaper mod +curse on hit assasins mak AND crusader prefix +% increased max ES.

I tried to figure it out by myself on POEdb but I don't know where to start :'(

Thanks exiles

Spam dense till you hit 2 es mods you like
"
DahDome 님이 작성:
I'm curious about the OP's Pob and APS. When you add Tailwind, Elusive, Onslaught I'm seeing 8.28 APS. Is that correct? Is it over the 7.57?

Look at the ascendancy
best numbers for the militant faith jewel?
Anyone have a better way to craft the belt with T1 ES & T1 %ES other than wasting thousands of alts & defence augs as well as replace influence? Doesn't seem like I can keep expected value cost for those two mods alone below 10-12 exalts, 6% chance to get T1 %ES on defence aug is kinda aids.
X3n_ 님이 2020. 7. 27. 오후 7:07:35에 마지막으로 편집
Looks likes I finally done with gear, what do you think?

I still need to get better watcher's eye, but in general I think it's pretty much it.

If you have any advises how I can improve my gear - I'll be glad to hear it.

+ 1 Thread of Hope Large
light Eater,Breath of Rime, Heart of Ice, Utmost intellect,Snowforged,Arcana Focus and Deep Wisdom

guys i can`t complete t19 100% delirium maps can any help me!?
you can look my char on my acc
HI, i have been enyonig the build and I am almost finished with the gear execpt the rare jewels.
here is the current gear

I have 2 questions which ring is better

and what would be the other best implicit on jewels instead of chance to avoid being stunned since i have it on the boots,
tomazincek 님이 2020. 7. 28. 오전 10:57:03에 마지막으로 편집
Took quite a bit to get both cdr and ailment avoidance on boots but i'm happy with it.

Got lucky with an unnatural instinct drop and now i can drop circle of fear for a better ring.
@OhFuckIt
Could someone give me any pointers as to how to increase my dps further?
- Except for the obvious ones like enchant, unfinished ring and gems.

dT_Tb 님이 2020. 7. 28. 오전 10:09:27에 마지막으로 편집
is anyone here he can do T19 100% delirum maps?

need help plz guys

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보