[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Hey, can you guys help me with this build, i have in my opinion similar gear etc, but i have like 2x smaller dps in pob to the author of the guide.
MY Pob: https://pastebin.com/a9uBUhsT

Most of the difference is that PoB doesn't know that you have Inner Conviction. Adding "3% more damage per power charge" to your Militant Faith like OP did puts you at about 1M ice nova damage. Most of the rest comes from OP's "Damage penetrates 15% cold resistance while affected by Hatred" Watcher's Eye, which you don't have. The rest is stuff you probably already know, like you're using a ring slot to fix your resists and accuracy that OP squeezed a Circle of Fear into to get extra damage.

Sort of unrelated, but you should probably socket gems that reserve mana into your expensive shield that reduces mana reservation of gems socketed in it.

"
So if I decided to run reduced mana reservation for either HoI or Hatred, do I not need to shoot for reduced mana reservation while trying to roll my shield?

The build will work fine with either one, but both is also good. With both you can drop an Enlighten and run an extra gem like Portal or Vaal Grace.
Hmm some thoughts, I think I figured out how to get ailment immune, block cap, and hit the 52% cdr point. The only problem is that frankly it's not feasible to get more then 8.84 aps on cyclone. Unsure how the scaling goes on procs per second would make this a good thing or not.
Tagnol 님이 2020. 7. 26. 오후 5:42:35에 마지막으로 편집
The link for the harvest optimized explode/+1 curse chest seems to be broken - anyone happen to have it saved?
The link for the harvest optimized explode/+1 curse chest seems to be broken - anyone happen to have it saved?

Edit: NM working now Whats the deal with the 7 affix vaal regalia? It has explode, +1 curse, crafted flat ES AND % ES.
Alcsaar 님이 2020. 7. 26. 오후 9:13:32에 마지막으로 편집
"
Alcsaar 님이 작성:

Edit: NM working now Whats the deal with the 7 affix vaal regalia? It has explode, +1 curse, crafted flat ES AND % ES.

Read the OP. Its even in red text.
Do you think you could replace cyclone with BV and the build would still work?
"
Alcsaar 님이 작성:

ignore "additional curse" on it, suppose its applied instead of "awakened curse on hit"
I'm curious about the OP's Pob and APS. When you add Tailwind, Elusive, Onslaught I'm seeing 8.28 APS. Is that correct? Is it over the 7.57?
Awesome guide! THanks again! :)
What is the best way to craft the double influences Opal ring to get the Shaper mod +curse on hit assasins mak AND crusader prefix +% increased max ES.

I tried to figure it out by myself on POEdb but I don't know where to start :'(

Thanks exiles

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보