[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

"
Forii 님이 작성:
Hi,
trying to replicate the league pastebin given, but can't seem to enable all auras

my pob : https://pastebin.com/gfn1j2u1

pob shows there's enough mana to enable all auras.Unsure where the problem is.
thanks in advance

POB shows that you do not have enough mana to enable all auras. For vaal auras, you need to tick the aura to enable them (and untick the vaal skill to get a better idea of consistent DPS). Based on the above, and your profile and the fact that you are using a portal gem, one can only imagine as to how you acquired that gear :)

Hi, what is the benefit between LL and IC build? Mine is currently LL with 106 chaos resistance, 2.6m on screen DPS, and 7.1k ES. Every time I respect it to IC, I’m losing the DPS and the ES.
D2Ghosts
Hi, I'm fairly new in trying aurastacker and wanted to try the hype here.
I tried mimicking with all the aurastacking loot that i've gathered but the dps I'm getting is just 1m+
There clearly is something wrong with my setup. Can you help me out?
Here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/5b5FYezp
My experience is that the clearspeed is indeed fast in t16, but having difficulties in zana delirium mod towards the end of the t16 map. Boss killing is a struggle for this build.
papateddy 님이 2021. 1. 6. 오전 5:10:16에 마지막으로 편집
"
papateddy 님이 작성:
Hi, I'm fairly new in trying aurastacker and wanted to try the hype here.
I tried mimicking with all the aurastacking loot that i've gathered but the dps I'm getting is just 1m+
There clearly is something wrong with my setup. Can you help me out?
Here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/5b5FYezp
My experience is that the clearspeed is indeed fast in t16, but having difficulties in zana delirium mod towards the end of the t16 map. Boss killing is a struggle for this build.

First of all, you do more dps, at least when you use your flasks - all the boxes are unchecked so ...

-you are on a 5-link (according to pob)
- one of your gems doesn't even have quality, the others aren't optimal (use arcane surge, inspiration,..)
- elemental focus removes your chance to apply status ailments
-you got the wrong quality type on spark (anomalous instead of divergent)
-you should use maligaro gloves, unless you have a lot of crit multi on your jewels (and remove transcendent flesh in the process)
-your call of the brotherhood rings lack the correct catalyst- reducing the value of your mainhand
-skyforth blocks your regen from vitality- and you don't have any source of es leech to circumvent that imo
- lots of your gems aren't leveled yet, including precision- reducing your crit chance
kali_h 님이 2021. 1. 7. 오후 6:54:27에 마지막으로 편집
"
Sign_Up 님이 작성:
Hi, what is the benefit between LL and IC build? Mine is currently LL with 106 chaos resistance, 2.6m on screen DPS, and 7.1k ES. Every time I respect it to IC, I’m losing the DPS and the ES.

I assume you mean the differences between LL and CI.
-You save a socket because you don't need to use blood magic.
-You don't take any chaos damage.
-You lose Pain Attunement.
-You gain 10% RMR from Saqawal's nest.

Most of the time you will gain some survivability and lose some damage.
CI also opens up some options for your offhand. With enough RMR you can drop your shield to boost your damage/clear with another nebulis or a synthesis rare with the explode mod.
"
atlasygg 님이 작성:
"
Sign_Up 님이 작성:

I assume you mean the differences between LL and CI.
-You save a socket because you don't need to use blood magic.
-You don't take any chaos damage.
-You lose Pain Attunement.
-You gain 10% RMR from Saqawal's nest.

Most of the time you will gain some survivability and lose some damage.
CI also opens up some options for your offhand. With enough RMR you can drop your shield to boost your damage/clear with another nebulis or a synthesis rare with the explode mod.

Tested the CI. The immune to chaos feel much stronger than my LL with 106 chaos resistance, but my DPS dropped 600k+.
D2Ghosts
Is this build still viable given the massive nerfs to aura stacking:

Nerf Cluster jewel down to 3% increased effect of non-curse auras
Nerf to alt quality gems
Nerf to first among equals
Nerf to stalwart commander
Nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf and nerf

Is it going to be more hassle than its worth now...
"
Zeeul 님이 작성:
Is this build still viable given the massive nerfs to aura stacking:

Nerf Cluster jewel down to 3% increased effect of non-curse auras
Nerf to alt quality gems
Nerf to first among equals
Nerf to stalwart commander
Nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf and nerf

Is it going to be more hassle than its worth now...

I can still get 14k ES, 5k Regen, 40mil Sirus DPS and insane defences... but for league - its probably dead :)
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
Do you think we will have legacy 6% aura effect jewels? I thought they will change passive skill an it changes al jewels
"
BuHoGPaD 님이 작성:
Do you think we will have legacy 6% aura effect jewels? I thought they will change passive skill an it changes al jewels

NO

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보