[3.13] UPDATING... BladeBlast/Bladefall MoM Scion | Tanky | 🌟Nuke bosses 20M+

Managed to craft a pretty sick pair of gloves that would give me pretty insane dmg boost!

Remove lightning, Craft life or later on remadd life until t1!

Same method as my chest, had the warlod base with double influence mods where culling was one and Elevated with Maven's, imprint in case it would fail etc!
And t1 Faster Casting on random shaped gloves together with a secondary mod where I managed to elevate the faster casting part!
Jesus that glove is god tier for this build.
Damn nice gloves, and body ahha.

Another fun tip, use a lighting dmg large cluster, with
thunderstruck, it will knock back shocked enemies on every crit, and u crit always lol. So most things can't even get to u while u blast them to death haha.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Guys, wow your crafts amazing. :)))
IGN: Chichotka
What cluster are good and not so costy to start with?
How does The Vigil jewel work if we allocate only 15 str?
Requirement is 40 in radius
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SystemNick
you dont have to allocate it just need the 40 nearby
My survivability feels horrendous not sure what I'm doing wrong, I don't have fortify but I'm getting insta gibbed by white packs of mobs.
"
tyguild 님이 작성:
My survivability feels horrendous not sure what I'm doing wrong, I don't have fortify but I'm getting insta gibbed by white packs of mobs.

Your gear doesn't look too bad tbh! I would suggest have Increased Duration linked to Arcane Cloak and use Arcane Cloak on left mouse, it will autocast whenever CD is ready and it's a big shield to further absorb damage.

Also the survivability starts to ramp up once you get very good Mana Recovery from gear, items etc and when you can instantly fill up your mana pool, which makes MOM more effective too. I have about ~4.1k life, ~7.3k unreserved mana on a 53% MOM atm and my Arcane Cloak absorbs 4.7k damage.

Also if you can somehow fit in Explody mod, wether from body armor or Asenaths Gentle Touch. It really makes survivability feel better aswel!

I'd also roll Achemist prefix on your quartz flask and get Omeyocan boots. The boots have a downside of draining mana, but once you have enough mana recovery and regen etc. It's simply insane value for the boots, you get 20 dodge/spell dodge, capping out with crafted Quartz flask 75/75 and free onslaught on top of the 30 ms and big %mana!

I never ran Vigil Jewel or fortify, just never felt the need for it, instead I run Doedre's Elixir to always have 3 Endurance charges up, it does help!

That's sadly all the advice I can give you! The survivability comes with gear and upgrades. I really hate dying aswel and had my doubts about pushing this character to 100 without skipping any content, but so far I made it work very well!
Hrm can this build even do uber atziri, worried ill frag myself on her mirror clone since we do both phy and ele dmg, and the aoe is too big

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보