[3.13] UPDATING... BladeBlast/Bladefall MoM Scion | Tanky | 🌟Nuke bosses 20M+

Nevermind.
IGN: Chichotka
Exathil 님이 2021. 1. 29. 오전 5:16:38에 마지막으로 편집
"
larsahh_ 님이 작성:
"
tyguild 님이 작성:
My survivability feels horrendous not sure what I'm doing wrong, I don't have fortify but I'm getting insta gibbed by white packs of mobs.

Your gear doesn't look too bad tbh! I would suggest have Increased Duration linked to Arcane Cloak and use Arcane Cloak on left mouse, it will autocast whenever CD is ready and it's a big shield to further absorb damage.

Also the survivability starts to ramp up once you get very good Mana Recovery from gear, items etc and when you can instantly fill up your mana pool, which makes MOM more effective too. I have about ~4.1k life, ~7.3k unreserved mana on a 53% MOM atm and my Arcane Cloak absorbs 4.7k damage.

Also if you can somehow fit in Explody mod, wether from body armor or Asenaths Gentle Touch. It really makes survivability feel better aswel!

I'd also roll Achemist prefix on your quartz flask and get Omeyocan boots. The boots have a downside of draining mana, but once you have enough mana recovery and regen etc. It's simply insane value for the boots, you get 20 dodge/spell dodge, capping out with crafted Quartz flask 75/75 and free onslaught on top of the 30 ms and big %mana!

I never ran Vigil Jewel or fortify, just never felt the need for it, instead I run Doedre's Elixir to always have 3 Endurance charges up, it does help!

That's sadly all the advice I can give you! The survivability comes with gear and upgrades. I really hate dying aswel and had my doubts about pushing this character to 100 without skipping any content, but so far I made it work very well!

Well im 77 with 6.5 k mana and 3.5k hp and i feel quite tanky its a fun build overall
Hey bois, I just hit a brick wall in this build and I dont know what to do to progress. Currently I'm very unreliably doing maps tier 14-16, dying quite often and dealing absolutely no damage on bosses. Some bosses take me 5-10 minutes to kill, sometimes even more so I just end up calling someone to kill them in my place. Am I missing something huge that would increase my dps?
"
Syamm 님이 작성:
Hey bois, I just hit a brick wall in this build and I dont know what to do to progress. Currently I'm very unreliably doing maps tier 14-16, dying quite often and dealing absolutely no damage on bosses. Some bosses take me 5-10 minutes to kill, sometimes even more so I just end up calling someone to kill them in my place. Am I missing something huge that would increase my dps?

Get a prodigal perfection annoint on your amulet. Also your left sceptre could still use an upgrade. I'm still surprised if you're struggling with T16 with that gear though. Breezing through content atm, the only thing I struggle with is 100% delirious maps, but then again there is only handful of builds that don't. Maven is getting absolutely demolished by this build. My mate plays the chieftain bladeblast variant and this scion version beats him on almost all fronts by a mile. Also I recommend using crown of the inward eye for regular map clearing over a helmet with concentrated effect.Also make sure to detonate your blades right after casting bladefall, while they are still falling for max dps.

Question to all the others: Is it worth replacing the Omeyocan boots with elusive tailwind ones ?
Lemonfresh 님이 2021. 1. 31. 오전 12:41:51에 마지막으로 편집
"
Syamm 님이 작성:

Question to all the others: Is it worth replacing the Omeyocan boots with elusive tailwind ones ?

I personally dont see a way to replace Omeyocan. You'd need a onslaught flask and you also loose 20% mana and 20% dodge/spelldodge. I simply think the tradeoff is too big but if you think you can make it work, go for it!

If you like gambling and crafting, I'd try crafting a helmet!

Elevated elder max mana% is huge, can combine in with like elevated -lightning resistance to nearby enemies!
larsahh_ 님이 2021. 1. 31. 오전 5:25:11에 마지막으로 편집
"
Syamm 님이 작성:

Start with getting gems to 20 and flip them for quality! That will help alot, also any kind of item upgrades will make it noticeable for your dmg!
Man this has some rough levelling...
I am trying this on hardcore. Is it very bad idea?
Mana builds are generally not very hardcore-friendly.
Enjoying build so far, except I feel that I lack damage. Can't really say what can drastically improve clear speed and single target DPS for me.
Bosses take quite some time but it's good that build can survive such long encounters. Having a chance to tank Sirus beams is nice.
Sometimes I also can't see shit on the screen because it's full of falling blades, explosions and gore, easy to miss Sirus projection attacks on 1-2 phase.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/bCk1kK6b

Maybe more flat lightning damage or crit chance will improve overall experience?
Or is it possible I'm playing this build wrong lmao? Hadn't experience with archmage and intensify supports or 2-button combinations like BF/BB before, so maybe I should adjust my button-smashing-skills?

Also, what other decent cluster jewels you people use? Cuz medium Distilled Perfection + Liquid Inspiration or large Seal Mender + Arcane Heroism + Sap Psyche are quite hard to craft and costy to buy.
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SystemNick

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보