[3.13] UPDATING... BladeBlast/Bladefall MoM Scion | Tanky | 🌟Nuke bosses 20M+

Best mods for Watcher's Eye?
"
Nekrolith 님이 작성:

I went with Mana recovery rate since it's a straight up multiplier for all your mana recovery from flasks, regen etc and since mana is everything for us - damage, survivability etc! I also went on and level up Clarity to max level and get Alternative quality for that tiny mana flask boost!)
And for secondary stat, I took anything useful I could afford at the time (Anything for Zealotry except Arcane surge really). For some reason OP doesn't really like it but I kinda find it more useful than the MOM mod, at least for now for sure!
"
Nekrolith 님이 작성:

The 10% damage taken as mana and elemental pen on crit strike? are the good ones I see. Only problem is that when I last checked, that Watcher's Eye went for 25ex. Lol.

Alright so I'm gonna need some PoB warriors help on this. Just crafted this Sceptre but am having trouble seeing what stat priorities I need on crafting my weapon granted I still have an open suffix for a crit slam once I get the seed (PRAYING TO RNGESUS). Should I be looking for spell damage and crit first and then flat mana? Added lightning to spells didn't add much to my build on PoB.

Something like: ???
~Spell damage
~Global critical strike multiplier
~Critical strike chance for spells
~Gain #% of non-chaos damage as chaos damage
~Flat added mana
~etc.

Or is this wrong? Only problem I seem to have is crafting this damn weapon with a decent mana roll since you have to manually roll this stat unless you spend a lot of currency on the Lucent fossils which are like 15/1ex atm.

EDIT - here's my current PoB pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/Frz3qAeS
ickey_mickey 님이 2021. 1. 22. 오후 12:56:08에 마지막으로 편집
Hi, is there any way we can get frenzy charges? Maybe using Blood Rage?
"
krzkn 님이 작성:

Crazy underrated flask for less than a Chaos if you can afford the flask slot. Also keep in mind having 3 endurance charges up 100% is very big for your defensive layer!
"
larsahh_ 님이 작성:
"
krzkn 님이 작성:

Crazy underrated flask for less than a Chaos if you can afford the flask slot. Also keep in mind having 3 endurance charges up 100% is very big for your defensive layer!

I've been seriously debating on using this flask since it gives us power charges pretty much unconditionally. 1 Liquid Inspiration node at 25% chance just doesn't feel too good and bloats our PoB dps lol... Unfortunately as you mentioned though, we gotta give up another flask slot and ailment removal if I replace a magic flask for this and the flasks I'm currently using already feel "mandatory" for the build to function well on higher content. On the plus side, I guess you could take off Vigilant Strike since this does give us endurance charges and frees up another gem and jewel slot, something like Vaal Haste and Unnatural possibly? idk lol. 20% less damage taken vs 12% physical reduction is something I would like to try and test.
Should I be holding onto my skill points until I unlock the templar path ascendency?
"
zacharythemage 님이 작성:
Should I be holding onto my skill points until I unlock the templar path ascendency?

You shouldnt have to.
You get easy powercharges with ass-ass-in's mark.
Build is very phys damage taken weak however.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보