[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
shion_lee 님이 작성:
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:
"
shion_lee 님이 작성:
Hi, could someone help me? I'm slowly gearing up my character but i'm not sure how to finish this:

The normal thing to do is craft whatever resist you need, since you can't craft an int craft.

You had bad luck on that +25 int affix, as the crafts are more int.

The dangerous thing is to annul and hope you get rid of the +25 int (25% chance), and then multicraft int and resist.

Would it be worth locking preffixes before annuling?

That's 2 div to increase your annul chance to 50%. Since these amulets cost way under a divine to craft, your call.

I was lucky. Please correct me if i'm wrong but multimod craft is a suffix, right? That means i won't be able to craft any resists. What what prefix would be good to put there?
"
shion_lee 님이 작성:

I was lucky. Please correct me if i'm wrong but multimod craft is a suffix, right? That means i won't be able to craft any resists. What what prefix would be good to put there?

Gratz.

Yeah my mistake, you already had a suffix, so can't craft both int and resists. I'd just craft +ES on the prefix and int on the suffix.
"
Graiaule 님이 작성:
"
shion_lee 님이 작성:

Gratz.

Yeah my mistake, you already had a suffix, so can't craft both int and resists. I'd just craft +ES on the prefix and int on the suffix.

Thank you very much. I'll do it after work.

End product:
shion_lee 님이 2024. 1. 15. 오후 1:47:59에 마지막으로 편집
Thanks for the awesome build. :) Finally hit 100 this league and I've been playing since Invasion. Closest build I've found that feels as good/if not better than old ED Contagion. I'll slowly finish challenges off as the league progresses, but I'm pretty happy gear wise. That Rational Doctrine makes a pretty noticeable difference. Grabbed an Oriath's as well for map clear as my buddies Occultist poofs were making me envious. :P Grats on the mirror and the amulet. Stil not sure if I'm gonna push for it. Already made that perfect Crucible staff, not sure I have the grind left in me. XD

Good luck to everyone else playing this build. The economy is a bit shaky, but there's alternatives in the thread if you're on a budget working towards better gear. Charms add in a ton of versatility in gearing and make it a bit easier overall. Top end seems a bit more pricey than other leagues due to essence prices, but still doable while casual.

Spin to win!
Hey.. :)

First of all: Thx, I am having fun.. and I finally found a built that forgives my movement-gimpyness once in a while. :)

Here's the problem, I've encountered:

Endgame built still says to anoint charisma and Tranquility. Whispers of doom is allocated in the tree before the endgame tree.
It is not allocated in the endgame tree anymore, but the items still have Tranq. and Charisma allocated.
Thus I am lacking 3 Skillpoints, because I can't skill out of Whispers, beecause endgame PoB still uses 2 curses in chest.

So what did I miss?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thx in advance,

Rick
"
ThngsLikeThis 님이 작성:
Hey.. :)

First of all: Thx, I am having fun.. and I finally found a built that forgives my movement-gimpyness once in a while. :)

Here's the problem, I've encountered:

Endgame built still says to anoint charisma and Tranquility. Whispers of doom is allocated in the tree before the endgame tree.
It is not allocated in the endgame tree anymore, but the items still have Tranq. and Charisma allocated.
Thus I am lacking 3 Skillpoints, because I can't skill out of Whispers, beecause endgame PoB still uses 2 curses in chest.

So what did I miss?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thx in advance,

Rick

You anoint Whispers of Doom and Tranquility. You can get mana reservation from Enlighten. That's how I did it the last league I played, but this league you also have charms that give you mana reservation, so it's even easier
Thx Mate!!!!
I finally found and killed that mist boss. Got this as a drop: https://ibb.co/T0ww17G
Could someone help me check if it's worth anything? I tried searching for something similar but all of them where a little bit different and cost 1 div and below.
Thx in advance.
That's a tough one to price. Might just put it up for 100 div negotiable and see if anyone bites.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보